Wesley Berry Flowers - all who ordered flowers -- internet scam!!
What the problem is for all you unsatisfied wesley berry customers is that you are not dealing with a FLORIST who will take your order and make suggestions if wanted, actually do the flower arrangement, and then deliver it when requested-----you are all dealing with an internet order gathering company that "jacks up" the prices, and then "gives you a discount"--they then send the order to a FLORIST to fill for you.They do not give the florist a delivery charge, so it must come out of the money you are spending on flowers ex: 79.99 list price for an arrangement that sells for 59.99--you pay 59.99 after their "discount"--you also pay a service fee--they keep the service fee and give the florist who will be filling the order 59.99--the florist takes 10.00 delivery out, so now you have 49.99 in flowers.
(also, the florist is not even receiving the 59.99--they end up with 70% of the money, so your order is not their priority) Timely deliveries CANNOT BE GUARANTEED as wesley berry is not making the delivery, how can you guarantee what someone else is doing? Holidays are very busy, and they just continue to take all orders and" promise the moon" to get your money...meanwhile you think the flowers will be delivered and in reality this company now has to find a FLORIST to take your last minute order--more often than not they fail because florists are no longer taking orders from internet order gathering companies--florists will only fill a last minute (meaning the day before or the day of a holiday) order from their customer (meaning someone who is placing the order directly with the florist). most florists have their own website--just google florist and the town you want to go to, and then make sure you click on the local florist's actual website--don't fall prey to yet another internet order gathering company that pays for an ad.
You can also call your order to the florist--their ph# will also be on the website-or most have a "click to call" option.106dbc01 review #304105
You may also like
- "I ordered my daughter flowers these are disgusting. You actually charged me 75.00 Enclosed is the card of yours it was sent to Katie may 102 pine at east heartland..."
- "I ordered an arrangement from this company's website site on Friday, 12/28, for a funeral which I attended on 12/30. I was dismayed and embarrassed, however, by the flowers..."
- "I ORDERED A CROSS FUNERAL SPRAY WAS SUPPOSE TO BE RED ROSES TRIMMED IN WHITE CARNATIONS,WITH A SMALL SPRAY OF ORCHIDS IN THE CENTER OF THE CROSS,WITH A WHITE RIBBON..."
- "Owner, Charles Yeung (1 647 296 4721) Re: Cosy Nook, 210 Victoria Street (908), Toronto, ON M5B 2R3, Canada, admitted there was a problem and stated he would refund..."
- "EXTREME WARNING!!! This evil, hideous vet named Mark Nunez has done something bad to our pet behind the doors to make him sick (either gave him some improper medication or..."
- "All I asked for was to talk to an Admin because I thought his/her job performance was VERY POOR and I cant even believe they act so stubborn. I don't..."
- "On Friday evening a DirecTV employee accessed my roof and trespassed illegally. There were a total of 6 signs that this technician ignored. Not only did he set off the..."
- "My husband bought me a bracelet in December of 2013 with about 6 charms. Within one week, one rhinestone from the link locket fell out along with a single rhinestone..."
- "We purchased APMEX "MindDirect" 2012 (S) San Francisco minted silver eagles in tubes of 20. We sent these SF Eagles to NGC for authenticated and grading and NGC stated that..."