Wesley Berry Flowers - All who ordered flowers -- internet scam!!
What the problem is for all you unsatisfied wesley berry customers is that you are not dealing with a FLORIST who will take your order and make suggestions if wanted, actually do the flower arrangement, and then deliver it when requested-----you are all dealing with an internet order gathering company that "jacks up" the prices, and then "gives you a discount"--they then send the order to a FLORIST to fill for you.They do not give the florist a delivery charge, so it must come out of the money you are spending on flowers ex: 79.99 list price for an arrangement that sells for 59.99--you pay 59.99 after their "discount"--you also pay a service fee--they keep the service fee and give the florist who will be filling the order 59.99--the florist takes 10.00 delivery out, so now you have 49.99 in flowers.
(also, the florist is not even receiving the 59.99--they end up with 70% of the money, so your order is not their priority) Timely deliveries CANNOT BE GUARANTEED as wesley berry is not making the delivery, how can you guarantee what someone else is doing? Holidays are very busy, and they just continue to take all orders and" promise the moon" to get your money...meanwhile you think the flowers will be delivered and in reality this company now has to find a FLORIST to take your last minute order--more often than not they fail because florists are no longer taking orders from internet order gathering companies--florists will only fill a last minute (meaning the day before or the day of a holiday) order from their customer (meaning someone who is placing the order directly with the florist). most florists have their own website--just google florist and the town you want to go to, and then make sure you click on the local florist's actual website--don't fall prey to yet another internet order gathering company that pays for an ad.
You can also call your order to the florist--their ph# will also be on the website-or most have a "click to call" option.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I reported this to Wesley Berry Floweres just now: My mother sent me pictures of the flowers that were delivered to her in Rio Rico. I am horrified! Why would..."
- "I had the same exact situation! My flowers were to be delivered that day (I paid extra for same day service) but they came the next day-they told me the..."
- "I ordered an arrangement from this company's website site on Friday, 12/28, for a funeral which I attended on 12/30. I was dismayed and embarrassed, however, by the flowers..."
- ". I paid for three year's worth of service in advance in June of 2012. Not only did they show up unprepared to install the bait in the..."
- "I bought a new bag of utz ripple potato chips for 99 cents only to find it had barely any chips inside...."
- "Lexie Raelene, a student from the Fashion Institute of Technology is running a pretty successful scam online by selling clothing under her Chain Candy storefront. After her shop went under review..."
- "AMIClubwear reported my post on trustpilot.com so here I am. I have the right to post my horrible experience and everyone deserve to know! I placed an order on December..."
- "Don't trust Discount Tire to back up their Rebates they promise you when buying tires there. I been fighting with these people now going on 3 months. I was promised..."
- "MattSL, your a fricken joke!!! Why would I want to email you when your so call SafeLink Wireless Resolution team does nothing but send me the same email response to..."