Wesley Berry Flowers - All who ordered flowers -- internet scam!!
What the problem is for all you unsatisfied wesley berry customers is that you are not dealing with a FLORIST who will take your order and make suggestions if wanted, actually do the flower arrangement, and then deliver it when requested-----you are all dealing with an internet order gathering company that "jacks up" the prices, and then "gives you a discount"--they then send the order to a FLORIST to fill for you.They do not give the florist a delivery charge, so it must come out of the money you are spending on flowers ex: 79.99 list price for an arrangement that sells for 59.99--you pay 59.99 after their "discount"--you also pay a service fee--they keep the service fee and give the florist who will be filling the order 59.99--the florist takes 10.00 delivery out, so now you have 49.99 in flowers.
(also, the florist is not even receiving the 59.99--they end up with 70% of the money, so your order is not their priority) Timely deliveries CANNOT BE GUARANTEED as wesley berry is not making the delivery, how can you guarantee what someone else is doing? Holidays are very busy, and they just continue to take all orders and" promise the moon" to get your money...meanwhile you think the flowers will be delivered and in reality this company now has to find a FLORIST to take your last minute order--more often than not they fail because florists are no longer taking orders from internet order gathering companies--florists will only fill a last minute (meaning the day before or the day of a holiday) order from their customer (meaning someone who is placing the order directly with the florist). most florists have their own website--just google florist and the town you want to go to, and then make sure you click on the local florist's actual website--don't fall prey to yet another internet order gathering company that pays for an ad.
You can also call your order to the florist--their ph# will also be on the website-or most have a "click to call" option.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I ORDERED A CROSS FUNERAL SPRAY WAS SUPPOSE TO BE RED ROSES TRIMMED IN WHITE CARNATIONS,WITH A SMALL SPRAY OF ORCHIDS IN THE CENTER OF THE CROSS,WITH A WHITE RIBBON..."
- "I ordered an arrangement from this company's website site on Friday, 12/28, for a funeral which I attended on 12/30. I was dismayed and embarrassed, however, by the flowers..."
- "I purchased a FLORAL arrangement described by the sight as:"Gorgeous yellow cymbidium orchids and leucadendron, red gladioli, lily grass and other tropical greens are delivered in a distinctive keepsake bamboo..."
- "I did purchase this computer, and my son missed his plane because they thought is was a bomb. He had to fill out a 20 page document explaining where, when..."
- "I received the "wedding" dress and it looks nothing like the picture. The fabric is cheap. The sleeve were not longsleeve, the buttons don't match the holes.Some of..."
- "I ordered this flowers for my mother on Valentine's Day, they said they would deliver that VERY same day! And as many of you here I received an email at..."
- "I use Younique since 2 months now. I had no problems what so ever... There are pricy but like we say the *** is always cheaper than quality. My only..."
- "It was my first experience with this company.I wanted to buy my cosplay costume from taobao as you all know cannot buy directly so I used yoybuy service to help..."
- "On April 28th, 2016 Explore Talent called for a guaranteed job for the movie Bay-Watch. We were told she had casting directors that pickred her out from her pictures as..."