Wesley Berry Flowers - All who ordered flowers -- internet scam!!
What the problem is for all you unsatisfied wesley berry customers is that you are not dealing with a FLORIST who will take your order and make suggestions if wanted, actually do the flower arrangement, and then deliver it when requested-----you are all dealing with an internet order gathering company that "jacks up" the prices, and then "gives you a discount"--they then send the order to a FLORIST to fill for you.They do not give the florist a delivery charge, so it must come out of the money you are spending on flowers ex: 79.99 list price for an arrangement that sells for 59.99--you pay 59.99 after their "discount"--you also pay a service fee--they keep the service fee and give the florist who will be filling the order 59.99--the florist takes 10.00 delivery out, so now you have 49.99 in flowers.
(also, the florist is not even receiving the 59.99--they end up with 70% of the money, so your order is not their priority) Timely deliveries CANNOT BE GUARANTEED as wesley berry is not making the delivery, how can you guarantee what someone else is doing? Holidays are very busy, and they just continue to take all orders and" promise the moon" to get your money...meanwhile you think the flowers will be delivered and in reality this company now has to find a FLORIST to take your last minute order--more often than not they fail because florists are no longer taking orders from internet order gathering companies--florists will only fill a last minute (meaning the day before or the day of a holiday) order from their customer (meaning someone who is placing the order directly with the florist). most florists have their own website--just google florist and the town you want to go to, and then make sure you click on the local florist's actual website--don't fall prey to yet another internet order gathering company that pays for an ad.
You can also call your order to the florist--their ph# will also be on the website-or most have a "click to call" option.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Ordered arrangement same day delivery, but received the next day, the arrangement ordered vs received was not even close to the same quality or value as promised. Customer service supervisor..."
- "Be very cautious. This on-line company goes by a few names: Flower Delivery Express, Wesley Barry Flowers, American Floral Delivery, and Flowers - Nationwide.Ordered for Valentines Day: A floral..."
- "I ordered sympathy flowers and spent over $200. What was delivered was not only not what I ordered, but it looked like a $60 arrangement. They offered only..."
- "P&H Soda & Syrup Co. Brooklyn, NY â€“ Review Recently I attended a street fair, and met street vendorP&H Soda Co. selling soda syrup, staffed by Owners: Anton & EricaYou..."
- "When is someone going to do something about these people? I know these are only dog as most see it but these are our dogs. These people know..."
- "This is my brand new jayco pinnacle Rv bought in January 2015 it is also a 2015 Rv after one trip you can see how big the stress crack was..."
- "I chose my dress. I ordered it in regency purple. I was told in chat and email that all embellishments, like flowers and beads would remain the same as the..."
- "I used my tumbler in the Philippines, where there was always an issue with my water or ice. In March of 2015, I took two tumblers in hope they would..."
- "Anonymous less than a minute ago I have graciously allowed Century Link to dig a very deep hole in my front lawn, where they indeed found a rotting linkage of cables...."