Wesley Berry Flowers - Did Not Get My Full Refund!
I submitted and order to Wesley Berry Flowers then canceled after I saw the price of shipping which was not displayed until I submitted my order.I called and e-mailed and received a reply that they had given me a partial refund.
I was expecting a full refund in the next few days. I was refunded $29.99 of my $54.18 order and got nothing.
I will contact the Better Business Bureau.We are a non-profit group purchasing flowers for an employee that lost her Mother.I have tried to call them several times and the line is always busy.1290f049 review #384065
You may also like
- "After first fiasco, called and got 2nd attempt...still fedex from mi to calif..this time even sat in calif fedex office 24hours waiting for the next day to deliver , what?..."
- "HUSBAND ORDERED FLOWERS FOR VALENTINE'S DAY. NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. CONTACTED THEM AND INFORMED OF THE DEAD AND BROKEN STEM FLOWER AND THEY WOULD ONLY GIVE..."
- "I ordered my daughter flowers these are disgusting. You actually charged me 75.00 Enclosed is the card of yours it was sent to Katie may 102 pine at east heartland..."
- "THEY ARE THIEVES! THIS IS A SCAM COMPANY! I ordered a Paypower cardonline and decided to put $4000 to the account fo my trip that I was planning on for over..."
- "We closed on our Lennar "Comfort Wise" and "Energy Star Certified" home in May of 2006. Lennar should not use these terms when offering their product for sale. ..."
- "Stephen Franklin Hess aka Steve. He preys on women under age from 15 years old above. I saw his profile online very attractive man but when i meet him..."
- "I have always be a satisfied customer with Liz Claiborne stores. But I have a few months with these shoes and not even wearing them more then 5 times this..."
- " I passed down my 2003 Jeep Wrangler to my son as his first vehicle. He wanted a Rubicon so he sold the Wrangler and used..."
- "This place is just awful. My shower has had a huge hole made by the maintenance and has not been fix within three months. All they did was tape a..."