I submitted and order to Wesley Berry Flowers then canceled after I saw the price of shipping which was not displayed until I submitted my order.I called and e-mailed and received a reply that they had given me a partial refund.
I was expecting a full refund in the next few days. I was refunded $29.99 of my $54.18 order and got nothing.
I will contact the Better Business Bureau.We are a non-profit group purchasing flowers for an employee that lost her Mother.I have tried to call them several times and the line is always busy.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I was supposed to get six red roses with a balloon..instead I got 2 dozen half dead white roses. ..."
- "Paid for delivery and expedited service. Called them back and they stated couldn't deliver today. I asked to cancel service supervisor tried to save by stating would send..."
- "I ordered flowers for my daughter's birthday through another online company that subcontracted to Wesley Berry. I had no idea the order was going through Wesley Berry until the..."
- "Dr. Tony Mangubat is INCOMPETENT Dr. Tony Mangubat (aka Dr. E. Antonio Mangubat, Dr. Elmer A. Mangubat, Dr. E. A. “Tony” Mangubat, Dr. Elmer Antonio Mangubat), LA BELLE VIE Cosmetic Surgery..."
- "If you are one of the many people waiting and wondering if you'll ever get paid by One Stop Maintenance in NY, you can file your complaint with the NY..."
- "Oil change at WAL-MART resulted in engine plug falling out September 30, 2011, locking up my engine. Towed to 2 shops that verified it was a WALMART problem. WALMART would..."
- "My friend's daughter almost swallowed a good size clear marble with their Mac n cheese that she cook for lunch today (06/28/2016). See picture below: Would you be..."
- "Stayed at Villages last week. Requested crib at 4 pm, after second request it finally arrived at 9 pm, (infant miserably tired). Phone never worked. Asked Stefanie in activity area..."
- "I was introduced to Quay Australia Sunglasses last year and absolutely loved the sunglasses I was gifted and after two weeks they broke. The hinge broke on the side and..."