Wesley Berry Flowers - Did Not Get My Full Refund!
I submitted and order to Wesley Berry Flowers then canceled after I saw the price of shipping which was not displayed until I submitted my order.I called and e-mailed and received a reply that they had given me a partial refund.
I was expecting a full refund in the next few days. I was refunded $29.99 of my $54.18 order and got nothing.
I will contact the Better Business Bureau.We are a non-profit group purchasing flowers for an employee that lost her Mother.I have tried to call them several times and the line is always busy.c18536c
You may also like
- "Paid for delivery and expedited service. Called them back and they stated couldn't deliver today. I asked to cancel service supervisor tried to save by stating would send..."
- "I posted the following on their Facebook page: Well it sounds like I'm lucky to have gotten any flowers at all. The flowers were delivered to my office at about 4:30pm..."
- "I ordered on line flowers for my daughter for Valentine's Day but requested delivery on 2/13 -- thinking would avoid the rush. The flowers were delivered on 2/10 and the..."
- "This is a Suggestion , I am a Longtime ULTA Customer & Card to keeps Points etc. The Card Needs to be ABLE to have A ID to Scan the Items for..."
- " I ordered hey motor for my furnace from ebay.it was shipped on the 20th of november it is now november 26th.they say for trackingwill be delivered november 24th and..."
- "Bought a consigned Roche Bobois sofa at The Estate Sale Consignment store in Palm Springs this past season (winter 2014). It was a beautiful small sofa that appeared to be..."
- "When any company represents by documents and statements that the home you are purchasing is "Energy Star" Certified and "Comfort Wise," you believe it to be a fact. Lennar also..."
- "After you guys read this, almost all of you guys will be like "oh nooo, that is not true, he is lying" and I am OK with that. Say whatever..."
- "An excerpt from a speech made by Elizabeth Dole in Jan, 1979....far too many Americans are expressing outrage and anguish because their dream homes become a nightmare! Shoddy building..."