Wesley Berry Flowers - FLOWERS NEVER DELIVERED
I ordered some flowers on line for the same day delivery.After filling out my order and finding out the next day that it was never delivered I called the phone number given to me by an e-mail confirming my order.
I called 248-851-2881, 866-233-2186 and 800-937-5397 where you are prompt to press 2 to give them your order number, name, phone number and email so they can get back to you.They never did so I called the order center and talked with a supervisor and their story to me was that they only order flowers and that they can not verify the status of any order placed.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Where do I begin. This company is absolutely horrible!!!!!! I am not the type of person to lose my cool but this company made me snap. The arrangement delivered was..."
- "I ORDERED A CROSS FUNERAL SPRAY WAS SUPPOSE TO BE RED ROSES TRIMMED IN WHITE CARNATIONS,WITH A SMALL SPRAY OF ORCHIDS IN THE CENTER OF THE CROSS,WITH A WHITE RIBBON..."
- "I was supposed to get six red roses with a balloon..instead I got 2 dozen half dead white roses. ..."
- "I have never been so disgusted in my life i checked in to econo lodge in colorado spring in the bathroom pee or u no what on shower curtain also..."
- "Thought my account was cancelled. I live in a different state now, so I was told to email my cancellation note. That wasn't received. So I sent it in the..."
- "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..."
- "I did a survey for 2 weeks and paid to have 1,000 responses for $26. Instead of shutting down the survey at 1,000 responses, Survey Monkey allowed over 3,000 people..."
- "I keep seeing all of these negative reviews about Scentsy so I feel I have to step in a defend this company. 1 year ago I had no idea what..."
- "Our 2011 Jenn Air Wall Oven has exploded (glass in door) both times the self-clean feature was utilized. The first time was 18 most ago, and the glass had to..."