Wesley Berry Flowers - Order?
Where is my order I placed on yesterday!2 days late is non sense!
I sent emails, called and still no response.. I will blast this company on twitter and facebook. order 93577 #10-v213.. somebody better call me and get my order right.
im pissed are u a reputable company, are u fake, I will sue you, I will complain to the attorney general.this is crazy, im the customer, and get treated wrong, non sense Wesley berry flowers is a disgrace to customers all over the globe..I will give you all a bad name until this is made right
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I ordered flowers for my mother the flowers I thought I was buying was for $39.99 at the plus a 19.99 delivery fee and fast shipping and handling and ..."
- "I ordered flowers for my daughter's birthday through another online company that subcontracted to Wesley Berry. I had no idea the order was going through Wesley Berry until the..."
- "Bait and switch. Showed a picture of a lovely arrangement - "Glorious Garden" and even paid to upgrade it to the max. But what was delivered was small, pathetic and..."
- "Is this 'create your own' pizza worth 32$? Theres a hole in the pizza and when I try to pick up a slice, the crust stays in my hand without..."
- "The Room Place will promise you that this is a great buy ,very durable product. And they sold us a 5 year replacement warranty to prove it. But after 4..."
- "An individual named Iyron Davis reached out to our company about obtaining some of our products. He said that he was the founder of the company and his publication reached..."
- "I went onto Carsons.com on Saturday morning as they had an after Thanksgiving sale and I have been wanting to order the Crosley CD Turntable. The website had the..."
- "Ordered a nikon m-223 scope for $129, got email confirmation, card charged, then they cancelled my order. Got two people on customer service. One tried to sell me another scope..."
- "First off i ordered my pizza over an 2 hours after the first hour when i called to fond out what was going on i was told my pizzas were..."