Where is my order I placed on yesterday!2 days late is non sense!
I sent emails, called and still no response.. I will blast this company on twitter and facebook. order 93577 #10-v213.. somebody better call me and get my order right.
im pissed are u a reputable company, are u fake, I will sue you, I will complain to the attorney general.this is crazy, im the customer, and get treated wrong, non sense Wesley berry flowers is a disgrace to customers all over the globe..I will give you all a bad name until this is made right
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Late Delivery
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Embarrassing and threat to my reputation! BBB/FTD all seem to be turning a blind eye to all the numerous complaints about this large misleading organization. BBB does not seem to..."
- "I ordered a vase of yellow roses and white daisy's. I got a huge yellow and white bow and green leaves with three yellow mums. I was embarrassed..."
- "Where do I begin. This company is absolutely horrible!!!!!! I am not the type of person to lose my cool but this company made me snap. The arrangement delivered was..."
- "The worst experience ever. I had s couch delivered and the delivery drivers destroyed my house. All my trim and my doors. They took a hammer to my walls. When..."
- "Almost 2 years ago, we called Feldco to have new windows put in. 2 men showed up at the door ready to get started. One of them did not speak..."
- "Is this 'create your own' pizza worth 32$? Theres a hole in the pizza and when I try to pick up a slice, the crust stays in my hand without..."
- "I switched to VM after being with Verizon for years. 5 years ago, data cost ridiculous amounta of money; we were paying over $200 a month for phones which is..."
- "I stayed with my wife and two young daughters at a small house in London, 57 Roupell St, from xxx to xxx The person letting us in Johnny seemed nice enough;..."
- "My son and i both bought couch and recliner i know they are approximate five years old but they are designated in front of our eyes. I know they..."