Wesley Berry Flowers - Order?
Where is my order I placed on yesterday!2 days late is non sense!
I sent emails, called and still no response.. I will blast this company on twitter and facebook. order 93577 #10-v213.. somebody better call me and get my order right.
im pissed are u a reputable company, are u fake, I will sue you, I will complain to the attorney general.this is crazy, im the customer, and get treated wrong, non sense Wesley berry flowers is a disgrace to customers all over the globe..I will give you all a bad name until this is made right
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I'm an another customer that was scammed by Wesley Berry Flowers/Flower Deliver Express. We ordered Teleflora's Deluxe Possibly Pink arrangement and received dying and wilted daisy arrangement with one rose worth..."
- "So I ordered a 157.98 dollars worth of flowers and chocolates for my mum for mother's day abs received 12 dead roses! Customer service won't answer abs the ppl in..."
- "I had the same exact situation! My flowers were to be delivered that day (I paid extra for same day service) but they came the next day-they told me the..."
- "We purchased a car here about 1 month ago. The dealership was nice enough to throw in their auto butler for free!!! We have the contract saying we were charged..."
- "I was drinking half and half (Iced tea and lemonade) snapple for the first time. I had previously had two other kinds of snapples numerous times with no problem at..."
- "Please tell me what the *** this is! I went through the drive thru and ordered a spicy chicken and large fries. I come home to eat, not bothering to..."
- "like the title says, your decision to change the artificial sweetener was a bad move. Your decision was completely political, multiple independent studies have shown that there are no negative..."
- "I was so exited to try these steaks. This would have lasted me a few months. I am on a fixed income and figured what the *** lets try it...."
- "Do yourself a huge favour and walk away from TCI..a friend spent over $50K on their so called education and they could not give her the "diploma" she had signed..."