Wesley Berry Flowers - order?

Issue not resolved

Where is my order I placed on yesterday!2 days late is non sense!

I sent emails, called and still no response.. I will blast this company on twitter and facebook. order 93577 #10-v213.. somebody better call me and get my order right.

im pissed are u a reputable company, are u fake, I will sue you, I will complain to the attorney general.this is crazy, im the customer, and get treated wrong, non sense Wesley berry flowers is a disgrace to customers all over the globe..I will give you all a bad name until this is made right

d536fb6 review #479829
0 Helpful? 0
Had the same issue0 Comments3 Report
Had an experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?  Submit review about this company
kevin richards

Mar 19 Orange, California

For a supposed adult to have such terrible spelling and grammar is nonsense. Perhaps you gave the wrong address because you could not spell the address correctly. If so you have no case since the mistake is yours.

Red

Mar 19

I spell very well homo.. What does it matter to you anyone homo

EquestrianBlonde

Apr 02 Vista, California

To Kevin Richards:
Not sure if you're the grammar/spelling monitor, but who are you to ridicule the customer? I have had HORRIBLE service from Wesley Berry, and from the over 1,000 other complaints posted on just two message boards, I'm not alone. Either you're an employee or someone who just has too much time on their hands and trolls message boards looking for reasons to blast those who post here. Bottom line is that this company is disreputable, dishonest, and has a well-documented record of customers from all over the country who have shared their complaints!

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Wesley Berry Flowers.
Filing a new complaint about
×