Bluffton, South Carolina

I spent over $100 on flowers and when I got a picture of what was delivered I was shocked.They looked NOTHING like the bouquet I had selected.

Basically 6 red roses with a fall bow - I can't believe it is supposed to be the same order. I was annoyed initially when I realized that between the card and all the other delivery and related fees they were charging it was costing me $35 for delivery.

But to then have them send something that looks like it came from the grocery store - DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.I ask you, do these look the same?

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Harvest Moon Roses.

I didn't like: Did not deliver what i ordered.

2.0
Turnaround Time
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $105
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Sharpshooter66

Been dealing with BBB for three months trying to get a refund.The company also lied to the BBB and told them I received a full refund which I did not.

The maylar balloon I ordered was not inflated and taped to the side.

Horrible customer service - transferred 4 times on hold a total of 1 15 minutes than got disconnected.Scammers for sure

to Sharpshooter66 #1044049

Thanks good to know. Will contact BBB

Ordered flowers on the 29th of September to be delivered on October 5th!Still no flowers still no answers!

What a joke!

I will not stop until I get my money back!The worst customer service ever!