Wesley Berry Flowers - 10/6/2015 HORRIBLE - DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM

I spent over $100 on flowers and when I got a picture of what was delivered I was shocked.They looked NOTHING like the bouquet I had selected.

Basically 6 red roses with a fall bow - I can't believe it is supposed to be the same order. I was annoyed initially when I realized that between the card and all the other delivery and related fees they were charging it was costing me $35 for delivery.

But to then have them send something that looks like it came from the grocery store - DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.I ask you, do these look the same?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Style and Design
Turnaround Time

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Did not deliver what i ordered

Reason of review:
Wesley Berry Flowers Harvest Moon Roses
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #711706 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Wesley Berry Flowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 06, 2015 #1044038

Been dealing with BBB for three months trying to get a refund. The company also lied to the BBB and told them I received a full refund which I did not. The maylar balloon I ordered was not inflated and taped to the side. Horrible customer service - transferred 4 times on hold a total of 1 15 minutes than got disconnected. Scammers for sure

Oct 06, 2015 #1044049

Thanks good to know. Will contact BBB

Oct 06, 2015 #1044010

Ordered flowers on the 29th of September to be delivered on October 5th! Still no flowers still no answers! What a joke! I will not stop until I get my money back! The worst customer service ever!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Wesley Berry Flowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Wesley Berry Flowers.
Filing a new complaint about