2.0
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I spent over $100 on flowers and when I got a picture of what was delivered I was shocked.They looked NOTHING like the bouquet I had selected.

Basically 6 red roses with a fall bow - I can't believe it is supposed to be the same order. I was annoyed initially when I realized that between the card and all the other delivery and related fees they were charging it was costing me $35 for delivery.

But to then have them send something that looks like it came from the grocery store - DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.I ask you, do these look the same?

This person wrote the review because of not as described of wesley berry flowers harvest moon roses from Wesley Berry Flowers and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $105 and wants Wesley Berry Flowers to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was did not deliver what was ordered. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Sharpshooter66

Been dealing with BBB for three months trying to get a refund.The company also lied to the BBB and told them I received a full refund which I did not.

The maylar balloon I ordered was not inflated and taped to the side.

Horrible customer service - transferred 4 times on hold a total of 1 15 minutes than got disconnected.Scammers for sure

to Sharpshooter66 #1044049

Thanks good to know. Will contact BBB

Ordered flowers on the 29th of September to be delivered on October 5th!Still no flowers still no answers!

What a joke!

I will not stop until I get my money back!The worst customer service ever!