Wesley Berry Flowers - 10/6/2015 HORRIBLE - DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM
I spent over $100 on flowers and when I got a picture of what was delivered I was shocked.They looked NOTHING like the bouquet I had selected.
Basically 6 red roses with a fall bow - I can't believe it is supposed to be the same order. I was annoyed initially when I realized that between the card and all the other delivery and related fees they were charging it was costing me $35 for delivery.
But to then have them send something that looks like it came from the grocery store - DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.I ask you, do these look the same?
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Did not deliver what i ordered
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wesley Berry Flowers Harvest Moon Roses
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Ordered flowers for my daughters 30th birthday on July 1. Never got an email so I called them back and they stated that they could not deliver today as..."
- "The flower arragement delivered was far from being the product as displayed on the website. Instead of three birds of paradise, my wife got two anemic irises. There..."
- "I posted the following on their Facebook page: Well it sounds like I'm lucky to have gotten any flowers at all. The flowers were delivered to my office at about 4:30pm..."
- "Order flowers for 11am delivery flowers never got there the first day and then was delivered a day later. Flowers looked nothing like the picture..."
- "I was staying at Suburban Lodge (Savannah, GA) for about a month. Two weeks before I left, I started having issues with my scalp- really itchy and bumps started to..."
- "DO NOT TRUST GATEWAY REALTY or PAULETTE ELAINE ROCCO GOSDEN TUMBARELLO! This woman swindled me out of my home. Not only did Paulette under price my house, she..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."
- "I fell asleep while burning a Pier One Candle in my home. The material wrapped around the candle caught on fire and did some serious damage to my wall and..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."