Aspen, Colorado
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

7/8/2016 I ordered flowers for same day delivery. The flowers were delivered the following day and left on the porch in temperatures of over 100 degrees.

The recipient’s flowers were dead when she arrived home. I called Wesley Berry Flowers 3 days later and explained the situation. I was promised a phone call or email the following day, neither of which I received. Upon receipt of my bill I called again and was offered a $15.00 refund.

The cost of flowers plus delivery was over $65.00. I explained this was unacceptable. I wanted fresh flowers delivered or a full refund. Their website advertises FreshGuarantee 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEED.

Again I was promised a supervisor would call me the next day. I have yet to receive a call, fresh flowers delivered or a refund.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $66. This person is overall dissatisfied with Wesley Berry Flowers. The most disappointing about wesley berry flowers same day delivery service at Wesley Berry Flowers was delivered late left outside not fresh no return call, no calls returned and dead flowers Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wesley Berry Flowers.

Comments