Wesley Berry Flowers in Douglas, Georgia - Do not use this company!

WARNING, Do not use this company, I placed an order for flowers 5 days before Mother's Day and they charged my credit card and gave me a confirmation number. The very next day I received an email about a refund, so I called and an answering service took the message.

I was told that they were to busy taking and processing orders but that someone would get back to me as soon as possible. No one ever did, nothing was delivered.

I think that 5 days is more than enough time to process a flower delivery for Mother's Day.

Comments

I ordered flowers for mothers day.. Never arrived.. They refuse to refund claiming that "it was delivered".

Horrible.

NEVER BUY FROM WESLEY BERRY FLOWERS

company is a complete scam! TRIED to order flowers for mothers day.

they took order guaranteed would arrive. also said they would send email confirmation. when I didnt receive my confirmation I got suspicious and started reading all the NEGATIVE reviews. called the company and ofcourse decline everything and play all innocent.

I asked them how they could look at themselves in the mirror every day knowing they are rippin people off all day long. Hope they get paid more than minimum wage to be a *** bag!!

Wesley Berry Flowers

Devils Lake, North Dakota

Absolutely the worst floral arrangment I have ever seen. I am so sad for the recipient and the sender.

How embarassing to have sent flowers that were partially dead and broken. I would never ever ever send flowers from them again. What a huge rip off and disappointment. They say they are family owned but I don't believe a family would send flowers to anyone in the condition they were sent.

Save your money or go a different route because Wesley Berry is terrible.

Look up their reviews for the BBB in Michigan and you can see that they have had lots of complaint. ;0(

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Arrangement.

Wesley Berry Flowers in Palm Springs, California - Wesley Flowers SCAM !!!

If you want to SCREW UP a special occasion , then shop Wesley Flowers . I am sorry I didnt see this posting prior to my purchase .

I purchased a flower arrangment for my mom for Mothers Day . When She did receive it on the Friday prior I called them and reached a answering service who was no help at all . I was told i would receive a call back from them but never did .

I am now diputing the charge with my credit card company and hope all will be ok as far as the charge . My advice to you is to call the local florist direct and save yourself some grief

Wesley Berry Flowers in Berkeley, California - Sent an automated "unable to deliver" message THE SAME DAY OF DELIVERY for mothers day flowers. BAD.

Wesley berry flowers charged an absurd amount to deliver.

Then, the day of delivery (the day before mother's day, because they don't deliver on Sundays) they sent an automated e-mail saying "Sorry, weren't able to deliver. Here's your money back."

I really don't care about the money, I wanted my mom to have roses delivered for mothers day.

I am extremely upset, extremely disappointed, and I sincerely wish with all my heart that this company goes out of business, and soon.

Whatever you do, do not order anything from this company. They are an absolutely awful failure of a service. I would be so ashamed to be affiliated with them in any way.

Comments

I am with Shelley, my money has never been refunded and the flowers were never delivered on Mother's Day! I have called their *** anwsering service 3 times and have not recieved a call back. I emailed them and recieved an email offering me a $30 credit for future purchases???wtf They haven't even delivered my first purchase!

well at least they gave you money back. I ordered flowers for Mothers Day and they were NEVER DELIVERED!!

I have had to file disputes with my credit card company and the BBB.

Attorney General is next! What a SCAM!!

Warning - Wesley Berry Flowers

Do Not Use Wesley Berry Flowers!!!!

I ordered a purple tulip arrangement for my wife for our anniversary and was embarrassed when I saw what was delivered. The picture on the website showed dark purple tulips and the ones we received were a light lavender in color. The tulips were already turning brown and I only got five when the advertisement showed ten tulips. After sending them pictures of the arrangement and arguing back and forth with customer service, they basically told me there was nothing they could do. That was a waste of $52!

Do Not Use Wesley Berry Flowers!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Arrangement.

Disgusted at Wesley Berry Flowers!

I am absolutely disgusted with their service. I ordered flowers but then canceled the order literally 10 minutes after. I talked to a woman and she confirmed my cancellation so of course I thought it went through right? In 2 days, I receive a text from my boss saying thank you for the flowers.... whaat???

First of all, I had ordered the flowers to be SAME DAY delivery on Monday but they arrived on Wednesday. What the heck?? Also, I already canceled the order!

Then they say please to call back in 24 hours. Then another 24 hours. Then 48 hours. Then they say they're SOOOOOO busy that they need the weekend to review ALL the calls. Of course, I'm the only one calling back. So I call on Monday and they have not "gotten to my call" yet, even though I provided the time & date. I just got off the phone with them (Tuesday) and they are giving me the same story. I seriously think they are shirking my calls and hoping that I'll just forget everything.

What a load of BS. I told the girl, Kerry (since apparently their names are so freaking important) to tell Wanda the "manager" to give me a call. GIVE. ME. MY. CALL. Also, I told her that I will be calling twice a day, EVERY DAY until someone "reviews my call" so that I can get my order refunded. OH IT IS ON. It's not even about my money anymore, it's about principle and horrible business conduct.

Funny thing too, I mentioned in an email that they had such bad reviews and their response was "well of course, only the BAD reviews get placed online." O REALLY? What about all of the 4-5 star reviews on Yelp? Do they not matter? What a dumb response. That's exactly how a vendor would respond to their horrible reviews. How about let's try to FIX the actual business and not make excuses and lie??

It's been 2 weeks and I've called every single day, talking to Mike O. Kerry, Melissa, Wanda and Katie. (OH YES, I took everyone's names after that.) They said that I never called (OH REALLY. I DID ALL THIS BECAUSE I'M LYING?) and that nothing can happen.

They offer you a $30 credit for your "next purcahse" and I just laugh. You guys are disgusting. I talked to the "highest" person in charge who can't budge. The next higher person up is Wesley himself.

OH WESLEY. WHERE ARE YOU? I'M TRYING TO FIND YOU.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Delivery Service.

Wesley Berry Flowers in Columbus, Ohio - Buyer Beware!

I ordered flowers to be delivered on a specific date and low and behold they don't arrive. I wasn't notified about it in any way and they decided to wait until the following evening to deliver them again!!!

The recipient was a married couple who just had a baby. The husband was deployed the next day and never got them. They were going to a military base, which is open ALL day and claimed they tried but couldn't get on base. No apology, just a short one sentence email.

I emailed them back about being unprofessional and I got yet another one line response apologizing for not being able to get on base taking no responsibility about contacting me.

They are rude and could care less about the customer. DO NOT order from these people!!!!

Wesley Berry Flowers in Easton, Pennsylvania - I ordered a gigantic arrangment for my dieing grandmother 4 days ago.

I ordered a gigantic arrangment for my dieing grandmother 4 days ago. she still has not received them!

DO NOT ORDER FROM WESLEY BERRY FLOWERS. I order flowers regularly for my mom and always get them from 800flowers. I should have used them this time but I really liked the arrangment I saw online but can see now it wasnt worth ordering from them! they will probably be dead by the time she receives them!

DO NOT ORDER FROM WESLEY BERRY FLOWERS. do not order from wesley berry flowers.

do not order from wesley berry flowers! do not order from wesley berry flowers

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Flowers.

Comments

i guess you send flowers after the person dies???? cause your a f**king ***!!!!!.

She misses her freaking garden you calused asswipe!

why would u order a gigantic arrangement of flowers for someone who is dying and probably wont notice them? Im calling bs

Wesley Berry Flowers

We ordered "Dreaming of Roses" (This gorgeous bouquet, aptly named for its light and delicately arranged blooms, features the most luscious lavender roses imaginable. Artistically arranged in a pale lavender vase, the mix of flowers is breathtaking.

The magnificent arrangement includes dark purple alstroemeria, lavender roses and lavender waxflower accented with assorted greenery - delivered in a stylish lavender vase.) & Received Spring Montage of Flowers -- Absolutely no resemblance to the desired arrangement. In fact, the delivered product contain 1/3 of the pictured roses. I did not click the "Allow for substitutes" -- I also selected a Birthday Card, but because of the Irish Proverb I used they took it upon themselves to make the balloon I ordered into a Mother's Day balloon (Ireland Mother's Day happens to be the same day as my mother's birthday).

Instead of the lovely vase, she received the standard cheapy vase that we all have a dozen of already. WTH?????

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Bouquet.

Wesley Berry Flowers: Did Not deliver for Funeral- Charged anyway

I called Wesley Berry Flowers at 1-800-628-9371 in my time of need. It was a very sad time for my family and friends.

They took my order, my information, and of course my credit card information. They promised to deliver the funeral arrangement the next day to the given address, but I received an email 2 hours before the funeral stating that my order would not be delivered. They did not call me, nor did they apologize. They DID charge my account $95.39 for doing NOTHING!

When I demanded my money back and an apology, the manager never apologized and was hesitant to give my money back. Instead, the manager lectured me on how many (thousands) of orders they take and how they cannot call all of the people who are unsatisfied with their service.Funerals are not the time to be rude to customers!I never even received an apology for the stress put on me and my family at this traumatic time.-angry and hurt Sally