Wesley Berry Flowers in Toronto, Ontario - Ticked Off

I ordered flowers to be delivered for my mothers 65th birthday. The delivery received was not even worth $20.

They were terrible. I contacted Wesley flowers and told them what I seen my mother received. I payed for premium flowers and received garbage flowers in return. I asked them to replace the flowers with what I ordered and they did not deliver anything at all.

Asked to speak to manager no one was available. They guaranteed satisfaction 100% does it sound like I am a satisfied customer? I don't think so.

Irresponsible,careless,liars and thieves. Don't ever use them

Wesley Berry Flowers in Muncie, Indiana - Advertisement misleading

I ordered an arrangement for a funeral and on their website, it says $67.95. At the top of the website, it says you are going to get $20 off this order.

It makes it appear I would get $20 off of $67.95. NO, the price shown had the $20 already taken off. If I had known that, I would not have ordered these flowers.It also makes it appear that this is a local florist. IT ISN'T!!

They charge a $14.99 delivery charge.

I could have used a local florist and paid a lot less. BEWARE of false advertising!!!

WESLEY BERRY FLOWERS.COM

I ORDERED A CROSS FUNERAL SPRAY WAS SUPPOSE TO BE RED ROSES TRIMMED IN WHITE CARNATIONS,WITH A SMALL SPRAY OF ORCHIDS IN THE CENTER OF THE CROSS,WITH A WHITE RIBBON SAYING EARTH'S LOSS, HEAVENS GAIN. IT WAS A DISGRACE TO MYSELF AND ALL MY FAMILY.

THERE WERE ALL KINDS OF WHOLES WHERE FLOWERS SHOULD HAVE BEEN AND NOT TO MENTION THAT IT WAS ALL CARNATIONS NOT ONE ROSE IN THE WHOLE THING AND THEY USED PEACE LILIES NOT ORCHIDS CROSS WAYS NOT AN UPWARD SPRAY.

IT WAS VERY SMALL LIKE WHAT YOU WOULD SEND A TO A CHILDS FUNERAL NOT AN ADULT SIZE ONE AND IT JUST WAS SO UGLY WITH NO RECOMPENCE.THEY ARE IN FLORIDA AND I IN GA.

CAROLYN NORTON

CEDARTOWN,GA

Comments

WB is located in Commerce, Michigan. They don't have any affiliations with real florists, only send wire service orders.

Packed floral arrangements are expensive. The florist who received this order most likely didn't get enough money to make it with roses. Rose packed pieces cost upwards of $300, depending on their size. It takes a lot of roses to pack one, not even counting the other flowers.

The asiatic lilies in the piece above might or might not have been included in the $300 I quoted here. I work with flowers every day and can tell you that the piece above as packed would cost at my shop, $150.00 and in carnations, not roses.

What most likely happened is the receiving florist didn't get the total you paid for the arrangement and were only able to pack it with carnations based on that. The florist who filled the order might also not have been able to get orchids from their local wholesaler.

I'm in no way taking up for WB, because they always put "similar" on their orders. We don't deal with them or with most of the other sending only call centers out there.

I ordered an arrangement and what was sent looked nothing like the picture. It was something I could have picked up at Costco.

Would not refund my money, but gave 2 $30 vouchers for next order.

Vouchers are basically worthless because they cannot be combined with the "promo" (which happens to be $30 off) that they always run on their overpriced arrangements. Very very disappointed in the company...don't waste your time or money!

THEY ARE WITHOUT A DOUBT THE WORST FLOWER COMPANY!!!! I HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED SUCH RUDE CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS AND YOU NEVER GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR- THEY DO NOT STAND BEHIND WHAT THEY PROMISE - AT ALL!!!!!

Wesley Berry Flowers - THE WORST! Don't use!!!

On Feb. 25, I ordered a specific arrangement around 11 AM, EST, to be delivered the same day to a hospital in the MST area.

I was told that would not be a problem what so ever. Around 3:30 PM, EST, I recieved an email stating that they would not be able to deliver the arrangement that day and since they were not, they would upgrade at no charge to the next size. Around 7 PM, EST, I recieved another email stating the arrangement had successfully been delivered. I found that very odd.

After checking with the hospital, I found that it really had not been delivered as the email had indicated. On Saturday afternoon, at approx. 5:30 PM, MST, I called the hospital again to check on the arrangement. It had just gotten there within 30 min.

prior to my call. I was excited about the arrangement that I had specifically ordered so I asked if it was pretty. When I was told it was "nice" I asked for them to discribe what it looked like. It was totally different than I had ordered...

not even the same kind of flowers, a dish instead of a basket, etc. I called immediately but of course only got the answering service. I was guaranteed that a manager would call ASAP. I waited until Monday around noon and when I still had not heard from anyone I called again.

I asked for a manager and the young lady stated she was the manager (yeh right, how many mangers do you know actually answer phones???). When I explained the situation, she said she was sorry for the inconveinence but what did I want her to do. I told her I wanted my money back. She told me they would have to go back out and pick the ugly arrangement up to be able to do that.

She said the only thing she could do would be to deliver another arrangement if and or when they could get the specific flowers in. Thanks but no thanks. Yes, I am pissed!

I repeat, never ever use Wesley Berry Flowers. The worst I have ever used.

Comments

I'd go over there and put me foot up her then get me money back bad service agree!

I'd go over there and put me foot up her ***, then get me money back

Angry Aunt

LOL, Mr Bo ~ I would if I were in Michigan where the claimed to be. I was calling from Florida to have the flowers delivered out west. But thanks for the advice!

I'd go over there and put me foot up her ***, then get me money back.

View more comments

Wesley Berry Flowers

Felt like scam to me. Ordered flowers for anniversary around noon.

They did not place my order until the end of the business day. Consequently flowers were delivered nearly 2 days late and dying from heat exposure. The real upset comes when you cannot contact Wesley Berry directly. They took money from my account and would not return it or answer my calls or emails.

It wasn't until I filed a complaint with my bank and Better Business Bureau that they agreed to refund my purchase. I'm still awaiting that transaction.

Run away from Wesley Berry. Run like ***!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Bouquet.

Wesley Berry Flowers in Los Angeles, California - Wesley Berry is the worst, do not use

I ordered flowers for a funeral a day a head of time on feb 19th. Wesley Berry company said no problem.

The flowers were not delivered, on feb 20th the day of the funeral. I was not called to inform me, so I could call a reputable company who could handle a simple flower delivery. Wesley Berry corporate could care less, all I got was sorry. The corporate complaint manager Katie said there was nothing they could do.

Call anybody but!!!!!!!!!!

Check ALL the complaints on the internet, its endless. I am sorry I did not think to do this myself.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Bouquet.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Terrible

My husband ordered an amazing arrangement of flowers for Valentine's day. He got the same flowers we had at our wedding; Calla Lilies, Stephanotis and lilac roses.

He put a lot of thought into what he wanted to do for me and thought this would be very special. I guess he felt like he'd better do good since he had to go out of the country for work and leave me alone on Valentine's day. So, thanks to Wesley Berry Flowers, I'm sitting at my desk at work crying. My flowers never came.

Almost every woman here has beautiful flowers on their desk. My husband is wonderful and he went above and beyond but that has been ruined. Due to severe phone trouble he's been having since he got to the Dominican Republic a few days ago, I got the order # and called the number my husband used to order them (which he did 5 days prior!) and they said they couldn't look up the order but someone would call me back within an hour. I called back after waiting the hour and, after holding for over 25 minutes, was told the previous person was wrong for telling me that and gave me another number to call.

I called that number and held for 42 minutes; they told me they couldn't look up the order and weren't sure why they gave me that number - they gave me a 3rd number. I called that number and was told they couldn't look up my order but would take a message and have someone call me...maybe today, maybe tomorrow. I'm not *** - I'm not getting a call. I have much more colorful words I'd like to use regarding this company but I won't.

I do hope they go out of business. I'm going to tell everyone I know not to use them. I'm just one person though; one very sad person. And my poor husband is so upset; totally feeling like it's his fault.

This is the absolute worst Valentine's day ever. Thank you Wesley Berry Flowers, I hope you burn.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Flowers.

Comments

Horrible is an understatement. My mother-in-law did not get her bouqet.

When I called two days later to see why, I was put on hold for a very long time and offered no apology or even a refund. They offered to "put a few extra flowers" in the bouquet and a $30 company credit. Why would I even want to use their company again?

I have yet to receive the credit.The aplogy note that was sent with the flowers was more insulting than the flowers being sent 3 days late. DO NOT use this company.

total scam artists~ fraud

bosslady320

As an update, the flowers came at at 4:40pm. They were not at all what he ordered. It was a small, sad little arrangement of much cheaper flowers.

Wesley Berry Flowers in Washington, District Of Columbia - Deployed soldier tried to do somethin nice for his wife

I am deployed overseas and I ordered an arrangement of orange roses for my wife complete with card, balloon, stuffed animal and chocolates. When they arrived she said they were all pink and half dead!!

What kind of service is this?

I'm normally not one to *** but this really *** me off, its bad enough that i cant spend valentines day with my wife but when I spend $140 on an arrangement that was sposed to be a 'best seller', I expect to get just that, not some half dead flowers that werent even the right *** color!!!

I wonder what my state representatives would think about such an atrocity and display of fraud?

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Flowers.

Wesley Berry Flowers in Malibu, California - Not what I ordered!

Be careful of the flowers you order. Even if you unclick the part about substituting your order they will take it upon themselves to send some ugly arrangement to your loved ones.

I was shocked to see what they sent my parents for their anniversary. I specifically used them because I want what I see online to be what is delivered to the recipient. What is the point of the "As Shown" option if that is not the version you are purchasing??

I cold have easily had some *** pick up flowers from the grocery store down the street and had them thrown on their front doorstep for half the price. Beware!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Arrangement.

Wesley Berry Flowers in Oshawa, Ontario - Wesley Berry Florists...worst florist ever!!!

Wesley Berry Florists is the worst florist I have ever dealt with. They do not care about their customer's satisfaction in the least. I ordered an arrangement and what was delivered look nothing like what I ordered. They refused to credit me back my money and their only solution was to pick up the bouquet and redeliver a new one which I thought would be terribly tacky. The arrangement cost over 50.00 and they said they could give me a 30.00 credit against future orders. I reluctantly took the credit as it was the best they would offer.

I went to place a new order and all arrangements already have a 20.00 web discount. The arrangements are already overpriced so this wasnt much of a deal to start with. They will not combine discounts at all and so all I would get would be an additional 10.00 off the price. This means I would be spending more money to give them more business. I called customer service and they said there is nothing they could do and a manager refused to speak with me.

These people are horrible to deal with and a huge rip-off scam. DO NOT order from Wesley Berry Flowers. You will only be disappointed.