Wesley Berry Flowers in Indianapolis, Indiana - Welsey berry florists

Ordered flowers from their website for a funeral of a young girl who never could receive flowers due to being on the vent during her hispital visits. At the day of the funeral, I found the flowers to be an embarrassment.

It was probably the most expensive arrangement and was the smallest of about 50 in the funeral home. I had taken up a collection at work to pay for these flowers. It did not have the flowers that were listed in the arrangement when I placed the order. I called them immediately at the viewing in which the funeral would start in one hour.

Of course they could not pick up the flowers. I was to take a picture and send it to them. They agreed that these flowers did not look like the arrangement but did not offer to refund the charge for the flowers. I could have picked a better bouquet at the grocery and saved $100.

I am filing a claim with the BBB and disputing the charge with my credit card. This flower arrangement was pathetic and so is the florist!!

Wish I would have read the reviews.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Bouquet.

Wesley Berry Flowers in Fayetteville, Arkansas - Www.WesleyBerryFlowers.net = HORRIBLE

It will tell you the name of the owner, Daniel, and contact information regarding his businesses. It will also show you the amount of complaints made against this company in the last 36 months, you will be shocked!

Comments

We absolutely agree. Wesley Berry Flowers sucks. We got the ugliest flowers ever and they were very expensive.

I ordered flowers from Wesley Berry Flowers and they were never delivered.

I ordered flowers for my Mother-in-law for her 75th birthday, November 30,2010, in another state only to find out that they were never delivered. I have called twice now to have them rein-burst me for them and nothing again has been done.

I didn't take them long to charge my card but it seems when they don't deliver they don't know how to put the money back! Do not use Wesley Berry for anything, it's a scam, I never will again and will tell every one I know and don't know.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Flowers.

Wesley Berry Flowers in Boise, Idaho - 3 days after they were supposed to be delivered and 3 phone calls and all they said was "oops sorry"

3 days after they were supposed to be delivered and 3 phone calls and all they said was "oops sorry" They did not even bother calling me or the person to receive the flowers. The costumer service was also equally messed up all I was wanting was an apology but they kept covering it up till I asked for them to admit mistake.

Their was no attempt to satisfy my needs at all.

They were unethical and impersonal and oblivious to the fact of what their products are used for and the personal meaning and message behind sending flowers. It's just wrong.

Freehold Township, New Jersey, United States #228213

This company took my money for my mother's birthday flowers. The day the flowers were to be delivered, I received a morning email from the company informing me the flowers had been delivered to her. I waited an hour later, called my mother to find out that no flowers were ever delivered! I called the company. Spoke to Cody in Customer Service who told me someone would call me back immediately to resolve the problem. No one called me. I saved every email I sent to the company inquiring about my mother's flowers. I finally received two emails from the company at 6:30pm! First email said the flowers were NOT delivered and couldn't be and I would receive a full refund. The second email was from Tammy Manzella that she was sorry that my flowers were not delivered and how she waited until the end of the day to tell me! She told me I would get a full refund. Guess what? My mother's flowers were never delivered and still do not have my money! I am contacting the bank to open a dispute.

Have you or anyone else you know have this experience with this company? I recommend every angry consumer to contact Better Business Bureau (Google them), file a complaint agains this company, then contact your state's Attorney General's office regarding fraud and consumer affairs. You can find out more about this company by entering the company's name in the Better Business Bureau's website. It will tell you the name of the owner, Daniel, and contact information regarding his businesses. It will also show you the amount of complaints made against this company in the last 36 months, you will be shocked

Wesley Berry Flowers in Arlington, Virginia - Scam or just a payment processing center

DO NOT USE WESLEY BERRY FLORIST.

(no stars actually)

They are either a scam or provide the worst service ever, i.e., no service other than processing your credit card payment. Regardless, if you want flowers delivered (late or ever), a reliable company that can confirm delivery and doesn't lie*, DO NOT USE WESLEY BERRY FLORIST.

I placed an order for my friend with cancer who went into surgery on November 12, 2010. Today is November 27, 2010 and WESLEY BERRY FLORIST, who happily took my money on November 15th first lied and sent me an email that the flowers were successfully delivered on Nov. 23 (no date or time mentioned). I emailed them back requesting delivery information. Then when I got another email on November 26th, stating successful delivery, I called. They told me they delivered them on Nov. 26 (that day). I asked them to email the date, time and location of delivery. They told me that was proprietary information. I finally broke down, and as tasteless as it was, called my friend's home. Her husband confirmed that they had never received any flowers from me. Thank God my friend is still alive. I am totally embarrassed. I just called to request a refund. Who knows if I'll ever get it.

*No libel here on my part. I am in possession of two emails from them on two different days stating the flowers were delivered. The recipient has never received the flowers. This is proof of a lie, saying something that isn't true.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Delivery Service.

Comments

I own and operate a brick and morter Flower Shop, and concur with Allie, we recieve the oders via FTD, TEleflora ,1-800Flowers, From you Flowers, and Wesley Berry. We do not get the amount of money you pay these companies, and on top of that we as florist pay a very large monthly membership fee to teleflora , 1800, ETC, to be able to apart of this!

I recommend ALL consumers to locate a LOCAL florist.

Tell them the item you are looking for and where you found it (an item number is especially helpful) we can search via the web in seconds and be able to tell you what substitutions would be neccessary if needed. do not take the easy way out an order via these big companies, especially when concerned about what the delivered product will be to your loved one/family or friend.

Wesley Berry Flowers, much like 1-800Flowers, From You Flowers and Just Flowers are scams. What they are is a call center the happily charges you and then takes a HUGE chunk of that money from the "total order".

They then turn around and try to send that order to a florist at a fraction of what the customer paid Wesley Berry. That florist, a real, brick and mortar shop that is typically locally owned and operated, is then stuck trying to fill an order without enough money. I know this because I work at a local florist.

If you want truly beautiful flowers and great customer service, then contact your LOCAL florist in your town or the town you're trying to send to. DO NOT use any of these "1-800" florists, they are a rip off.

I ordered flowers for my sister to be delivered same day. They ended up calling me at the end of the day telling me there was no such address.

Well sis has lived there for 2 years in her new home so she ended up getting the flowers the next day.

Also they did not send the flowers I requested but what they did send was cute. I would never use this company

Did not deliver what was ordered. I ordered ultra contempoary bouquet of Anthuriums - they delivered ugly spring bouquet in cheap vase with ribbons and butterflys. I will dispute this transaction.

Freehold Township, New Jersey, United States #228212

View more comments

Wesley Berry Flowers in Mount Laurel, New Jersey - Sympathy arrangement unastisfactory

ON Nov. 15, 2010 I ordered a sympathy arrangement on line to be delivered at the funeral home in MADISONVILLE, TX. When I arrived the next day for the viewing, I could not find the arrange4ment I had ordered. ( the Paradise)

I finally found an arrangment with a bird of paradise with my families names on it. It looked nothing like the one on-line.

The one I wanted was supposed to be in a Japnese dish, with Ti leaves, and Bird of Paradise. Very Oriental looking and beautiful on-line

The one sent was in a white basket, with ferny filler and you could hardly seethe bird of paradise.

Needless to say, I was very displeased.

I will not ever use this florist again.

Freehold Township, New Jersey, United States #228215

this is fraud.stay away.danger.

DON'T USE THIS SHOP!!!!!!!!!!!!TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS!!!!!!!!

Wesley Berry Flowers in Reston, Virginia - I ordered flowers for a funeral. They sent the wrong flower.

I ordered a beautiful floal plant to be dlivered to a funeral. They sent a plant with no flowers which I could have bought at Randals of $29.

I paid $74 for this one. They refuse to do any thing about it except give ma a $35.00 store credit. I live 45 miles away. They also refuse to send me another plant to cover the $35.00 and will not credit my credit card.

I have asked for their address since it is not on their webstie and they have not sent that me. I am very upset now.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Plant.

Wesley Berry Flowers in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - WBF terrible arrgmts. bad service! bad company!

THIS IS NEGATIVE STARS. I WILL NEVER USE WBF in my life again!

WORST COMPANY EVER! I am 19 years old writing this and this company has put me through such stress I hope this company shuts down. long story short i ordered an arrangement for my great grandmothers funeral the picture on the website look beautiful and i ordered the deluxe version. it arrived.

Looked NOTHING like pic. lacked flowers. widely spread. overpriced.

I talked to many many employees from there and i wanted a refund. they WOULD NOT give me a refund. The manager refused to talk to me!!! what type of company does that!

they never called me back all 4 or 5 times they said they would. i kept calling they said they overvalued my arrangement and couldnt give me a refund. They would do nothing about it. i took pictures of it and sent it to WBF and they said it looked fine.

I didnt ask WBF to "overvalue" my arrengement. 1st i ordered the deluxe, if mine was a deluxe being overvalued, i would hate to see the standard size. I finally called maybe the 10th time and asked to speak with the customer relations manager and they said they would give me a credit and thats all they could do. I was livid throughout the whole situation.

they ARE ***! NEVER use this company. i would call a local florist than ever use a website florist! in fact the one i ordered was a "best seller" yea right.

The representatives were not helpful at all, everyone told me something different. They never refunded my money and never had any intention of it. in this company they are right not the customer.

NEVER AGAIN will i give my money to this company. i would rather shave my head

Freehold Township, New Jersey, United States #228220

Goflorist.com ??????????????

I usually use 1800flowers but they couldn't send the flowers out on time for my friend's birthday, so I found Wesly Berry Flowers. Worst mistake every.

No confirmation email and I noticed that as I was feeling out my info the website was wesly berry flowers but when it got to the confirmation page it said Goflorist.com which really got me worried.

Called 2 times and was told both times I would get a call back. Never did and now I have no idea if the flowers got delivered and I'm too afraid to find out.

Reason being I like this girl, I probably just sent her some *** flowers and she probably won't want to talk to me now. Thanks Wesly Berry Flowers!

Very bad practice!

View more comments

Wesley Berry Flowers in Washington, District Of Columbia - Wrong Delivery Date/Refused to resolve

I ordered a flower arrangement to be delivered to a funeral service on a particular date. I called and confirmed the date several times and received an itemized receipt, confirming the date of delivery.

The day before the service I learned that the arrangement had been delivered a day early; the company did not contact me in any way to confirm or note a change. I spoke to three different individuals, was given a different story from each of them and was not offered any type of reimbursement or restitution for the error. When they tried to lay the blame on the church's delivery procedures I offered to get the church on the phone so they could verify this, the manager refused to comply, said it was their error but they were still not going to resolve the matter. Do NOT utilize this service, the staff is rude and incompetent and showed absolutely no remorse in their error...this for a funeral service, no less.

I spoke with two managers, Gabby and Tammy, and neither would claim responsibility or offer any solution on how to resolve the problem.

As a result, my arrangement was delivered to a funeral that was not being held.

Freehold Township, New Jersey, United States #228217

Wesley Berry Flowers - no delivery, no refund..

I placed an order on 10/6/10 for my sister-in-law. they said it would go out that day, it didn't.

i called on 10/11/10 and they said sorry there was a mix-up and they would get it out that day. well, it's not 10/13/10 and no delivery. i called and Dave, who sounded like a woman said they are going out today. i said i wanted it cancelled and a refund, because they were a get well gift and she is almost well.

after all, it's a week later... :-) she/he said they would do what they can to cancel the order and get me a refund. never never never use this company. they are a joke.

wish i would have read some reviews before going with them..... they should not be in business.

Comments

We ordered 3 funeral arrangements for a dear family friend who served over 20 years in the military with my father...the site offered next day delivery..our friend passed on a Friday, we ordered the arrangements on Saturday to be delivered Sunday..We are miles away and could not be there. WE just learned from the family that our arrangements WE NEVER RECEIVED!

My account was charged over $300..NO ONE CALLED FROM THE FLORIST TO SAY THERE WAS EVEN AN ISSUE!

The person who took my call was lovely, but NOTHING can 'fix' this. Basically the person who was supposed to take care of my order just didn't find it important....

#209058

DO NOT USE WESLEY BERRY FLOWERS!!!!!!!

YOU AIN'T GETTING $20 OFF.

fRAUD

#209055

DO NOT USE WESLEY BERRY FLOWERS!!!!!!!