Wesley Berry Flowers in Atlanta, Georgia - Never use wesley berry

Never, Never, Never Ever use Wesley Berry. Ordered flowers for an Aunt's funeral and they were never delivered.!

Ordered 4 days ahead of funeral service and no delivery. Then they say, oh we put it in the "automatic *** by mistake", whatever that meant.??

Called and complained, and they had the gaul to offer to deliver the flowers someplace else.? Where else would I want them delivered.? The funeral is over, my Aunt is buried, and I'm embarressed.! What a shoddy practice. Offering to deliver them (funderal flowers), someplace else.

They sure embarresed me,! Never use Wesley Berry. I will never use them again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Delivery Service.

Wesley Berry Flowers - FRAUD!

I placed an order on Saturday morning (before 10 am) 5/8/10 the order said it would be delivered same day 5/8/10. During the day I get emails from them saying the order is being processed and all kinds of confirmations. At 6:37 pm I received this email from them:

Due to the high volume of deliveries for Mother's Day,

we regret to inform you your order number 00807459 for

delivery to JUDY MAYKA will be delayed until Monday, May 10th, or

Tuesday, May 11th. We will include a letter of apology and an

upgrade to your order.

We are very sorry to have inconvenienced you on this very

important holiday.

Please accept our most sincere apology.

Customer Relations

Wesley Berry Flowers

American Floral Delivery

Flower Delivery Express

To which I wrote this back:

This is not okay! I want my money refunded as I would have used a different florist had I known this was the case. The contract between us was for delivery TODAY MAY 8th you are not even trying for TOMORROW May 9th!!!

Refund my money immediately or I will be calling my credit card tomorrow.

I will also report this to the better business bureau as fraudulent practices.

To which I got this response back:

I have submitted your order for refund and you will be emailed once it has been returned to your card.

WESLEY BERRY CUSTOMER SERVICE

two days later the flowers show up (and look awful nothing like the picture -- definetly no upgrade). Fast forward three weeks I still haven't gotten a refund, have had multiple emails promising the refund, been given refund confirmation numbers etc. I called in today to Wesley Berry and the girl who I spoke with informed me there was no record of any of this on their files. They called me to let me know the flowers had been delivered and we were "all set"

ALL SET???? WHAT??? Wait a minute first I never received a phone call, second I cancelled the order so if they decided to deliver them that is not my problem I am still entitled to the refund. I have called my credit card company and done a chargeback which I didn't want to have to do but feel forced now. I have also cancelled my credit card associated with this transaction after reading other scary stories. I am calling the AG on Tuesday as well as the BBB.

Comments

I too had a problem with them. I unfortunately waited till last minute to place an order for a Christmas delivery.

I called and placed and order on 12/22/2015 for a large $80 fruit basket (on sale today for $66.89) to be delivered to my aunt and uncle for next day delivery 12/23/2015. The lady went over my order 3 times. the next day, nothing was delivered so I called them 7 times after the first couple of times being told there was a problem with the credit card, then they couldn't find my order at all. Funny, my bank was showing the balance was pending withdrawal.

A gentlemen finally told me that he found my order and told me it would be delivered the next day (12/24/2015). My aunt and uncle called to let me know they had received a delivery. It was a small vase with about 5-7 blue and purple colored carnation. no greeting card attached at all.

What was delivered was priced at about $27 on their web site. This was NOT what I had ordered at all. They have since refunded my money. But my goodness!

Really what a Christmas nightmare. And my aunt and uncle didn't even receive what I asked for. I would advise you to NEVER use this place. Wesley Berry Florist are crooks.

I honestly believe that they had no intentions of delivering anything at all until I called so many times then they had to do something. I then when it was completely wrong and I called again nearly 5 times they finally agreed to refund my money.

Collins, Iowa, United States #1081621

This company is pure filth

Ordered flowers that were 27 but was debt 61 than the flowers nerver arrived

It was my grandma 80th birthday

to Deanna Cox #1081624

They won't get my business

This sickness me stealing hard earned money from folks at this time is disgusting!!!

Sorry there are gross people like this.

Luckas smith

Please DO NOT give them your hard earned money. I paid for a large orchid arrangement for my assistant principal and she received a very small carnation arrangement.

I paid $85.00 for something I could have purchased at a grocery store for $15.00. They refuse my calls, putting me on hold and then repeatedly disconnecting the line.

They are in the Phillipines with no connection to the United States and refuse to rectify the problem. It is horrible and embarrassing.

THIS COMPANY IS DEFINITELY A SCAM. DO NOT USE THEM!!!!!

I JUST GOT RIPPED OFF. I WILL BE FILING A POLICE REPORT.

Wesley Berry Flowers. What a rip-off.

They say they are in route on-line.

They say that for 12 hours.

Then you log-in and the web-site is down.

You call and you are put in a circular ***, eventually they hang-up

The add sales, handling etc. What should be $34 ends up being $83.10

The worst customer service ever and never delivered my flowers. They suck.

I hope they belly up. You have to be *** to buy after reading reviews

to Anonymous #1032882

My stepmom places an order as a surprise for my bday. Same situation.

I didn't receive order, she was told they were located in my town. She was told same day delivery. They are quick to take your card info down but not answer your questions regarding your order!

Do not order from them. Report them

Depoe Bay, Oregon, United States #921904

Thank you guys for posting this, I was just going to use this company and went to find a coupon code only to stumble across these reviews! No thank you!!!!!

Thank you for posting your review and saving others

I just left the last dissatisfied comment. it is unfortunate because most likely these comments will go unnoticed and the company will go unaffected. perhaps you guys can go on their facebook page and cause a stir or like the hate page created for them.

I ordered Magnolias to be delivered on a friday at 6:00 PM. i was told the flowers and delivery time would be no problem at all.

at 6:30 i called to see why my flowers had not been delivered yet. then 7:00, then 8:00, then 9:00, etc, etc. the only answer i ever received was "we're sorry, we will look into the issue." i must have called them 20 times until they finally delivered some half dead bouquet of garbage nearly 14 hours late. i then called another 10 times complaining and and attempting to resolve the issue.

they never helped me. i filed a claim that was temporarily awarded just to be removed 2 months later. Wesley Berry's provided proof that "some flowers were delivered and no complaints made." HAHAH WHAT?!? the transaction was upheld because some incorrect, wilted flowers were delivered 14 hours late?

also their justification was "no complaints were made?" i have around 15 emails and phone calls complaining on the overall service and product.

the $90 charge was upheld, and i am out the money for what looks like something the delivery man scooped up out of my grandma's garden after being trampled by the neighborhood dogs. TERRIBLE COMPANY

DO NOT ORDER FLOWERS FROM THESE PEOPLE - EVER! And if anyone knows how to get their website delisted, we that are less computer savvy would appreciate your efforts! SCAM, RIPOFF, FRAUD - I hope they get what is coming to them.

Allen Park, Michigan, United States #813208

Wesley Berry has done several arrangements for me over the years. Once, Wesley's wife made me an arrangement herself personally.

They are a great family and are hard workers!

I am surprised to read the negative comments. I know they will make this right.

DO NOT BUY FLOWERS FROM FTD- Wesley Berry. I ordered flowers yesterday around 1p and paid extra for speedy delivery!

Needless to say, they still HAVE NOT delivered the flowers! I have emailed, called and have had NO RESPONSE!!!! I already have my bank taking the payment for SPEEDY delivery off.

If they are not delivered today, I will have the bank put a fraud alert on them and get all my money returned! Afterall, it is fraud when they take payment and do not deliver the goods!

Dana Point, California, United States #724502

As an update, I just called my bank and reported fraud. They reimbursed me. Still no flowers.

Dana Point, California, United States #724122

SAME THING Just Happened to me! I ordered flowers on Friday.

Nothing was delivered. I was told that the flowers were left on the porch. My sister was home all day. I have now called at least 8 times, sent 2 emails,and have received very poor customer service up until this point (currently on the line) when a customer service rep by the name of Tracy has promised to resend the delivery as an updated boquet.

We will see, but I am not hopeful at this point. Oh, they are not able to reimburse me because the order has been confirmed as delivered 3 times! and the first call I made, I was instructed to follow up the next day.

Will NOT use this service again. Use only if you like to spend hard earned money and valuable time for NOTHING>

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #719083

they got me too

Columbus, Ohio, United States #713001

Hello My name is MelissaI ordered flowers for my mother’s birthday on 8/28/2013 to be delivered in key west Florida on 8/30/2013. To our surprise they were left on the door step.

No one attempted to knock on the door because there was someone home all day. My mother posted pictures on Facebook. When I see the flowers I thought to myself “who sent her dead flowers? Just wait till she sees mine!!!

Two dozen beautiful multicolored roses!!” Again to my surprise those were my roses that I sent her!! I cried!!! She attempted to put the few live flowers in the front of the vase and take a picture to not hurt my feelings. I called and complained and was assured on Tuesday the 3rd of August she would have new flowers delivered, and I would receive a $40.00 credit.

Once again Tuesday comes and the flowers look WORSE THAN THE FIRST SET!!! I called again!!! They said to send the pics of the flowers… I did… Today I get an email that I have a $31.00 credit and no response to my email. I called AGAIN!!

To only be told that they could give me a $40.00 credit! REALLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! I am supposed to even believe that after I didn’t even get the full $40.00 the first time….. so I am attempting one more time to get an answer….

If I have no luck I will go on social media, every site I can log myself into and begin letting the public know exactly what my experience has been.

I work in the health care field and we send lotssss of flowers and have lots of word to mouth…. Please help me with this matter ASAP

Sedona, Arizona, United States #711027

This company is a SCAM ! They lie a lot. Told us that the flowers

were delivered. They were not. When asking them , as to who signed for them, they say that the delivery dept will call in 2-4 hours.

Guess what ? No phone call.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY; WESLEY BERRY FLOWERS !

San Antonio, Texas, United States #686826

I placed my order on 7/22 for delivery on 7/23. The flowers were never delivered.

I noticed there was no phone number on my order confirmation that was printed out, so I looked it up and called. After holding for quite some time, I spoke with someone who told me the reason it was not delivered yesterday is because they had to farm it out to another florist because they don't deliver in that area (10 minutes from the center of downtown in one of the 10 largest cities in America). She said I would receive an email for a $40 off coupon and assured me the delivery would take place today. Well, it didn't and the email never came either.

I called them again a few minutes ago and was then told that the "reason" why my order didn't get delivered today was that the florist didn't have the correct container!!!! Then when I told her I was canceling my order and that the pending charge on my card better not post tonight, she said it would, but they will be sure and refund me within 5-7 business days. Hah! I am calling my bank first thing in the morning to dispute the charge.

I also called FTD to report it since their site has the FTD trusted logo, but was told that they can only take complaints for orders actually placed with FTD directly. WHAT A RACKET!!!!!

Mesa, Arizona, United States #686128
I ordered flowers for my mother inlaw and when I saw how much it would be for shipping and handling, I backed out of the order and did not move any further than that.Four days later a debit came through on my statement that I was charged for 29.00 for shipping and handling fees for flowers that were never sent and they were not sent because I did not want to pay that much. When I called the company they told me that it was to BAD , they said I will not recieve a refund and that I should have read the small print.

I have emailed them many many times with no response..

PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT DO NOT use this company...... :cry :(
#681905
Well I wrote a complaint - a BIG COMPLAINT - and I don't know what happened...just never never use them they promised the flowers same day delivery and after i cancelled the order the next day I got happy email saying they were just delivered...3 days later! Couldn't talk to a real person no matter how many times I called and non of my emails were returned from customer service. i had to order flowers from another Phyiscally located in the town where I had them sent that time...I learned a hard lesson...I will be working with my credit card company and they will file a complaint for me...NEVER USE THESE PEOPLE :( :(
Apex, North Carolina, United States #673534

Wesley Berry flowers is a fraudulant company that doesnt do what it says. I called an order last Thursday night be delivered on Friday to a great friend coming out of the hospital.

They were not delivered Friday, Saturday Sunday nor Monday The flowers were delivered today at 450pm on Tuesday not even remotely what I ordered nor were the flowers alive by any means of the word.She sent me pics of brown broken flowers that should have been thrown out last week.

The worst customer service I have ever experienced.I will never use this piece of *** rip off their customers farce of a "floral shop" ever again. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY !!!!

Deridder, Louisiana, United States #618091

I think they are a scam. Don't use them.

I ordered flowers for a friend that had a baby. She never received them and I have not gotten a refund after several emails!!

Do NOT order from them. I thought I was ordering from a local company.

Placed an order with them for same day delivery. No flowers, no answer on any website or phone number given.

Go elsewheres. :(

My husband ordered flowers for me for Valentine's day and he was promised that they'll be there on Valentine's day. The flowers did not arrive.

My husband called and they told him that the website said the flowers may be delivered on the 15th or 16th but later said that his order was before the announcement. She said she can't give a refund. My husband e-mailed customer service and they e-mailed back saying they'll give him $40 credit towards his next purchase (yeah right, like we're ever using them again!) It is now February 22nd and not only have we not heard back from them via e-mail/phone, they kept the full amount ($80+) and NEVER delivered the flowers! This is not only fraud but it's blatant theft!

We cannot get a hold of a person other than the sale's people anymore and they keep saying that they don't have the authority to help us.

What should we do? Any advice?

I ordered flowers for valentines day. Needless to say it didn't arrived.

I called their number all day no answer. It was constantly busy. I finally get a call back the next day. They asked me if it was ok to send the flowers the next day?

Heck no! How is that ok?

I demanded my money back, still no money this has been six days. Do not buy from them ever!

Just recieved a junk food bucket from my daughter had cheerios,chex mex,Large bag of regular peanuts,combos all pretty small packs and 3 mini cracker jack boxes (out of date) 4 mini almond joy and about 6 werther sweets thrown in several tons of padding and a bow.I was disgusted with what she got for $75. When i told my daughter about the out of date items the complaints girl said nothing was out of date and i must send pictures.

Wesley Berry Flowers is a scam company, much like 1-800Flowers, From You Flowers and Just Flowers. They over charge you for something, and then they take a decent chunk of it off the top.

They then try to send that order out to another florist (a real, brick and mortal shop that is typically family owned and legit) only giving them a FRACTION of the money the customer originally paid Wesley Berry. The florist is then stuck trying to make something "to value" without being sent enough money. I know this because I've worked in many florists and we deal with this all the time. It's a hoax, and I really suggest you find a LOCAL florist in your town or the town you're trying to send to and give them your business.

Those are the real florists, they will take great pride in their work and treat your order with special care.

DO NOT use Wesley Berry or any other mass-wire service florist! They are just a call center making money off the REAL florists!

Ordered flowers for "same day delivery" and only got them delivered 3 days later AFTER I called and complained. The so-called upgrade?

I don't think so. The flowers were old and wilted. NEVER AGAIN will I order flowers w/an 800 number.

Much better to call the florist directly! GRRRRRR.

What a mess of a company. I ordered flowers, what was delivered is NOT was I ordered.

The charged my card more that they quoted me. I was told that someone would call me back and it is two days later and I still haven't gotten a call.

Just called wbf to ask why I did not get an email telling me that the flowers had been delivered. The girl said that the delivery dept.

was closed today and that as soon as they find out whether or not the delivery was made they would send me an email. I told them that I would be calling back on Monday to find out what happen to the flowers.

The flowers were supposed to be sent on 9/17/11.

I ordered a bucket of junk food for my dad who is in the hospital. The basket (not a bucket) was delivered on time and was awesome.

Everyone in the hospital is talking about it! I'm not sure it was worth what I paid ($107) but it was the same as any other place I looked. I had asked for a PINK PIG to be added but I got a call that they couldn't find one so they could upgrade me to a larger bear or put extra candy in the basket.

I chose the extra candy. My mom and my brother both said they can not believe how much candy was in this thing!

Wesley Berry Flowers

Pros:

Flowers arrived in great shape!

Cons:

Was overcharged by quite a bit from the quote I was given on the phone. It Took 5 days and multiple phone calls to get the charge corrected.

Bottom line:

I won't use Wesley Berry Flowers again.

This is a horrible company, and if you value your occasion you'll find another floral service. I purchased flowers the day before my anniversary from their site because they guaranteed next day delivery.

I received a call at almost 3pm the day the flowers were supposed to delivered demanding that I pay an additional $20 delivery fee or they would not deliver my flowers for 3 days! When I asked why the delivery charge would be any different on the day I requested the flowers and in 3 days they had no answer.

What kind of company tries to extort its customers for more money after a sale? :(
:( I can't believe I got taken. Promotion code for $20.

discount and flowers not delivered within the correct time frame as promised. Also, the charges were and money spent were way beyond what I would have paid at the local florist shop. So, I called and was told they'd call me back in one hour. The hour came and went and there wasn't so much as a phone call.

I called them back and low and behold, they couldn't give me the $20. credit that they promised when I placed the order. Lesson learned... I get the picture.

BOHICA... (bend over, here it comes again). I DO NOT RECOMMEND, NOR WILL I EVER, THIS WESLEY BERRY FLOWERS COMPANY!!! When you have to work so hard to scam and keep peoples money (No Thanks Wesley Berry Flowers) for a dissatisfied service then maybe the company (Wesley Berry Flowers) isn't worth doing you conducting business with.

STOP! DO NOT USE "FLOWER DELIVERY EXPRESS" or "WESLEY BERRY FLOWERS." Save yourself money and heartache by going to your local florist.
Messed my order up complaintly...very rude in responding to my mix up...not once but twice chad was a smart @## with an attitude..ask to listen to recorded tape that they were claiming supervisor made her decision off of...could not be done..said they gave me a credit to give there company another chance...it was nothing more than a coupon that could not be used with any other discounts...i ask to speak to a general manager since no one really seems to concerned about the way they were making me feel and even though i reminded them flowers were supposed to be about the act of showing someone you care! I was cut off short...
They may lip the words satisifaction...but they do not mean them...I hung up three times in tears of frustration...all of the reps knowing i was in tears...none of them really cared at all...maybe time for a carreer change or for Wes Berry to get people in his company that do care, so he wont lose so much business..that last lady helping me was kind....but she couldnt fix what had broken from the start...I have never had to invest so much time or energy for doing(trying) to do something nice...I WILL NEVER SUGGEST OR RECOMMEND a person to use this COMPANY!...I have not been this dissappointed about a transaction...EVER! :cry

The flowers i ordered for my mother still have not arrived, I got a delivery receipt and when i called to inquire they told me i had given them the wrong address and they cant help me bc they delivered the flowers to the address i provided. well my mom went to the address they supposedly delivered to and no flowers were ever sent. they told me to call back in an hour and now they will call me back tomorrow while they are "investigating" I will def be sure to read reviews before buying online!

This was the most frosting company to work with. I ordered flowers to be delivered on Mothers Day.

They weren't delivered. I called Sunday afternoon to see when they would be delivered. The guy on the phone could only take my number. At this point I still wanted them delivered.

By 3 today 5/9 I still hadn't heard from anyone. I called again and was told that they were returning complaint phone calls in the order they were received. Are you kidding me? Have have THAT many complaints.

Something is definitely wrong. I called again tonight to tell them I just want my order canceled and a refund to my card. The guy on the phone told me the shops close at 7 and that I could call back from 9am-7pm.

Well what was the problem when I called at 3:00 today? I don't know how this company stays in business.

I also had trouble with them. I had my order for the day before Mother's Day and they sent a message that they were not able to deliver in the area of AZ.

This company needs to be shut down. It is Monday and I cannot get anything for my mom until that $50 goes back into my account. :-( So disappointed in this scamming company.

Calling BBB on them. :(

Anyone else find it odd that "Wesley Berry Flowers" would write a glowing report about themselves? Are they really that daft to not even use a fake name?

:( Wish I had checked out thi poxy company before using, I have just experienced the same thing terrible company!!!! avoid like the plauge!!!!!!:(

i can confirm it unfortunately. Should've read this customer reviews before i placed the order. Well, it's a lesson and hope others don't have to go through the same

We have nothing but nice things to say about our experience with Wesley Berry Flowers. We called to change the delivery address, due to the recipient of the flowers being released from the hospital.

There were no extra charges for the changes that needed to be made.

The flowers arrived in perfect shape, they were exactly what we ordered and the recipient loved them!We will use Wesley Berry Flowers again! :)

Always keep in mind that any telemarketing florist (Flowers Sent today, 1800flowers, etc) are not the florist that are filling your order. It is shops like us in the recipients town.

They have no idea what kind of flowers, vases or delivery schedules that we have. You are always better off to call your local hometown florist and let them handle you order. Not only will you save money, but you will save a huge headache as well.

These "order gatherers" are keeping a large portion of your money before you ever get any flowers. SAVE THE HOMETOWN FLORIST!

#194301

I too had numerous problems with this flower delivery service. The rrangement delivered looked nothing like what I paid for.

I contacted Wesley and the local florist they used.

Not only did the florist not respond after three phone calls- but Wesley refunded only half of my order back. Horrible.

View more comments

Wesley Berry Flowers is a ripoff

I ordered The FTD® Sweet Devotion™ Bouquet-Item# : 10-M5 for my mother for Mother's Day. I called the following week to advise that we were extremely dissatisfied with the flowers.

My mother NEVER complains and she called the arrangement pathetic. The arrangement was to be all pink, 5 roses. I paid $63. She received 3 roses and some yellow flowers; a small arrangement that one would pay $8 for at the grocery store.

I called to complain, was told that they would redeliver the flowers on May 14. Did not happen. I complained again and was promised a call back. Did not happen.

DO NOT USE THIS FLORIST. IT IS A SCAM.

Wesley Berry Flowers in Jersey City, New Jersey - Delivered wrong flower arrangement 3 times in the row

I ordered flowers (item #10-S4 FTD for all you do)for my girlfriend's birthday from Wesley Berry flowers on 5.16.10. They sent a wrong cheap looking bouquet that was a total embarrassment.

When she received it she described it as "Grandmother's funeral bouquet", how do you like that?

I called customer service and insisted on replacement. They sent me another arrangement, which contained only 6 roses instead of 10 roses I ordered. I complained again,and they sent me a third arrangement that still contained 8 roses instead of 10.

Three times they shortchanged me. The whole process of flower replacement took a week! They also promised a box of chocolates as a compensation for trouble, and they never sent it.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY if you need flowers. They will take your money and never deliver what you ordered.

Comments

Recently they cut down the prices on a lot of products. I can tell you that local florists are not going to fill the orders as what you see in the pictures because it is under value. This will only cause disappointment at the end.

ALWAYS USE YOUR LOCAL FLORIST WHEN BUYING FLOWERS, THEY ARE CHEAPER AND THERE ARE NO HIDDEN FEES. AND THEY WILL TELL YOU EXACTLY WHAT YOU WILL BE GETTING. STAY AWAY FROM PRO FLOWERS, 800 FLOWERS, FTD.COM, TELEFLORA.COM WESLEY BERRY.COM AND ANY OTHER 1-800 COMPANY

I also had a bad experience with this flower supplier. They are just not doing what they advertise.

What is it? False advertising, or unfair and deceitful business practices.

They will lose this business, eventually. Thanks for posting your complaint, Jeff

Wesley Berry Flowers in Detroit, Michigan - First time customer, Failed to delivery, Last time customer

I ordered flowers on line from Wesley Berry 4 days before Mother's Day.

The customer rep. was eager to get my credit card information and gave

me a Saturday delivery date. My mother-in-law never received her flowers.

I was unable to reach anyone who could track my order. I left 4 phone messages with their message center. No one cared enough to call back.

Still unable to find any information regarding my order.

I thought this was a reputable company with a solid solid record. I was very wrong and would not recommend them to anyone every .

Wesley Berry Flowers didnt deliver flowers and 1 month later havent refunded me

I am a U.S. Soldier fighting for my country in Iraq and on Valentines day I went through Wesley Berry Flowers to deliver Roses to my devoted wife, I ordered them a week in advance and they were supposed to be delivered the Friday before Valentines day? They didnt deliver them so I told them its too late and to cancel completely and refund my $$.

Almost 1 month later I still havent been refunded and have been lied to a number of times saying that they would make sure $$ was refunded that day.

I dont have alot of time over here to be dealing with this, I have never in my 33 years of life dealt with such bad customer service.

I am here protecting there freedom and they cant figure out how to make deadlines or follow through with what they tell me.

I highly recommend not using WESLEY BERRY FLOWERS, they do not support there U.S. Troops and have the worst customer service EVER!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Flowers.

Comments

Wesley Berry Flowers is located in Michigan and runs a call center or order gathering center on the premises...He gets his orders by deceiving people ..He claims to be able to deliver flowers nationwide..When cosumers google a florist in the area they wish to have flowers delivered to Wesley Berry Flowers is one of the first choices to appear...if you place your order on the phone the customer service reps ARE NOT allowed to let the customer know they are located in Michigan...many florists in towns everywhere are getting requests from Wesley Berry to deliver flowers for ridiculous prices...way below the amount charged to the customers...if they can't get a local florist to deliver your order they will Fedex flowers in a box to the address where a deliver by a florist was expected ...even funeral homes ...that's tacky...please file a complaint with your credit card dispute charges....also file complaint with FTD or TELEFLORA if their name was used in the item order...also post reviews on other sites ...Yelp.com Detroit florist has been racking up complaints against this florist...contact the local Detroit tv stations channel 7 wxyz. Or wdiv channel 4 recently did a story and got results for a customer...Wesley Berry Florist is located at 2985 Haggerty rd Commerce Michigan 48390.....local number 248-668-2881 also 248-669-7957...248-851-2881..let everyone know of your bad floral experience whenever possible....

Just for this comment alone from WesleyBerryCS I will never order anything from this company. this man is fighting for our country and you want to act childish. this is not a way for a business to treat their customers!

Sihanoukville, Preah Sihanouk, Cambodia #121785

We DID indeed deliver the flowers. They were taken and signed for by a man named Jody.

Jody said he is staying at your house now. Thank you very much for fighting for our country sir.

Wesley Berry Flowers deliberately charged me for an order I cancelled.

Wesley Berry Florist has refused to refund my money for an order I cancelled while I was on the phone with them contemplating placing an order. They then sent me an email confirming I had placed an order when I did not.

I immediately telephoned them back that told them I had not placed the order and to refund my card immediately and they said they would. I spoke with a Daniel, who is suppose to be the bookkeeper, who said I needed to wait 10 days, when the first person I spoke with had told me it would be refunded immediate. However it has been 3 weeks and I have heard nothing but lies them them.

They have no intention of refunding my money.

Comments

I had placed an order online on October 20th, only to find out five minutes afterwards that the person for whom the flowers were would be traveling on the delivery date. I immediately called Wesley flowers and asked them to cancel the order, which they said that they did.

I was also told that the money would be credited to my credit card immediately. Two weeks later, I have a charge for the order on my credit card bill but no credit. I called again and spoke with someone who apologized and said that they would credit the money to my card within 3-4 days and send me a cancellation e-mail. One week later and still no credit!

So, I call again and speak with the same Daniel, who says that the money will be credited in 8-10 business days. I did finally receive a cancellation e-mail a week later, but the money still wasn't credited. Admittedly, I should've just gone through my credit card company at this point and disputed the charge, but I decided to give them a few more days. With the holidays, I completely forgot to follow up on the credit, and realized, to my dismay, in mid-January that I never received the credit.

Soooo, I called my credit card company, and of course, it was too late to do anything through them. Thoroughly annoyed, I called Wesley Berry three times until I finally reached the inept Daniel, who said that he would credit the money to my credit card within 24 hours.

Yeah, right. I'm not looking forward to spending my time reporting them to the Better Business Bureau, but oh well.

DO NOT USE WESLEY BERRY FLOWERS!!!!

Wesley Berry Flowers in Columbus, Ohio - Wrong Flowers/Wrong Order

I would like my money back from Wesley Berry Flowers, they delivered in the wrong day, WONG Flower Order and instead of the deluxe, they delivered the small bouquet. I would like my money back or my order made good by 9:30AM because my mom will be buried tomorrow at 11:00AM.

My order was white Daisy's with baby breath. The order receibed are multicolor flowers of diferent kinds even two red roses, wich i did not order.

I wanted a special bouquet and they sent a made up one of everything they found. I want tnem to make it good.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Bouquet.

Wesley Berry Flowers in Washington, District Of Columbia - Ordered flowers, they weren't delivered

Ordered flowers on line from Wesley Berry Flowers on Monday July 21, 2008. Apparently they are a broker located in California. By July 23 2008 they still didn't deliver the flower basket.

I told the the supervisor, to cancel my order. They would not do that.

She said it would take 48 hrs to cancel an order and then it's not a for sure.

I called 6 times, they won't cancel the order and will still charge my bank debit card.

They were ruded and didn't care i got swindled.

They stole $52.98 from me and my friend never received the flower basket. They won't give me the name of the local florist they are doing business with.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Flowers.

Comments

:( I ordered flowers for my wifes bday a day ahead, never came, I called for the next 5days and was promised delivery never came! I emailed complaint, a month later I got emailed a promo code $40, and im still having the same problem, cant get it to work or delivered, and I call and they just tell you to do it online, they wont help you on the phone! whats wrong with these people?

I ordered my mom flowers for Mothers Day still havent been delivered Ive called many times for them to refund me and canel my order nothing has happened Im so pissed I hope to sue this company if anyone is interested please email me at alica1623@yahoo.com

I am a disappointed customer myself, I think everyone should come together. Find a lawyer and we can sue this company.

They should never play with people's hard earned money like this. Who's IN?

Ordered flowers for $131.00 and they were never ordered and after one month and 15 telephone calls I still have not received a refund.

View more comments

Wesley Berry Flowers in Los Angeles, California - Wesley Berry Florist Inc - Do Not Order From Them

Yesterday, I ordered flowers for my uncle in the hospital. I used their online order form and I immediately called the 800 number to ask if I would receive a delivery confirmation. The woman who answered said they do not give delivery confirmations, and told me to call back "before 7 pm).

I called back at 6 pm. and reached a 24-hour staffed hotline. I had no idea they were located in Michigan. Since the customer service rep didn't know whether or not the flowers had been delivered, I called the hospital - THEY HAD NOT BEEN DELIVERED.

The customer service rep took down my information and assured me someone would call me this morning. Of course, they did not. I called the 800 number again. I reached a very bitchy sales rep who said, "Oh, your uncle is in the ICU and can't receive flowers." "I already CALLED the ICU, and they said he CAN receive flowers," I told her. "Oh, OK, then we'll deliver them," she said.

This was too much. I told her to cancel the order and refund my credit card. She actually HUNG UP on me. I had to call AGAIN, speak to a supervisor, and get confirmation that my credit card would be refunded.

Wesley Berry Florist is rude, incompetent - don't order from them. Better to find a florist that is, oh, I dont know - actually in the state/city you need your flowers to be delivered.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Delivery Service.