Wesley Berry Flowers Delivery Service Review from Garden Grove, California

Garden Grove, California 1 comment

Horrendous. This company...if it really is, is pathetic liars and thiefs.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM. They email you saying your order has been delivered. It was not. Hours later it was delivered from a different florist.

Nothing like what I spent $133.00 on. Phone call after phone call. Promises to call me back and don't. Then finally someone calls offering to refund me $20-25.

For what?????? I hope this company goes straight to H_LL!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Montgomery, Alabama, United States #1194789

WB is one of many sending only call centers. Real florists won't deal with most of these call centers, so WB was lucky they got anyone to fill the order.

WB undersells bouquets and then adds on all these other charges at the end of the transaction, so that you are suddenly looking at an additional $40 or more you weren't expecting to see on your total charge. Then... they send the real florist the amount you paid for the bouquet with no delivery. The real florist then has to decide if they can make anything similar for the money they received.

Most times they cannot because if they accepted every order they received from WB, they'd soon be out of business. After over 20 years in the floral industry, I can tell you these call centers are the bane of the industry.

Wesley Berry Flowers Delivery Service Review from Stoneham, Massachusetts

Stoneham, Massachusetts 0 comments
Turnaround Time

Ordered flowers for surprise Birthdat Party 48 hours ahead of time. That date came, NO FLOWERS!

Office closed until Monday am. 4 days later still no flower delivery. Called C/S talked with Supervisor( Chantel) and explained my problem. She offered a different bouquet!

I wanted a delivery and a refund. NOPE! When I stated the 1st C/S rep offered two dozen roses to replace them she saidNO WAY! Unsymprthic, rude and poor CS !

They credited my account.. BIG DEAL!

What about being sorry for their error!

DONT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM! I want the CEO TO CALL ME!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Taking ADVANTAGE of our Military Service Active Duty !!!!!

Los Angeles, California 1 comment

SCAM!

My husband, who is active military in Afghanistan paid to have flowers, balloons,a teddy bear and candy sent to me for our one year anniversary. Not only did they charge us 157 dollars and never delivered the product to my home but, the service is HORRIBLE !!! I have been hung up on, disconnected, and never had a returned phone call. I have called over 15 times and was unable to ever speak to a manager or anyone in charge for that matter ! The only thing they said they could do was give us 50 dollars of store credit, like i'd ever use their service or recommend them to anybody after this ridiculous experience.

SCAM!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: everything was horrible .

Comments

Montgomery, Alabama, United States #1185105

It's unfortunate that place is still in business with all of the complaints out there. WB is one of many sending only call centers and not even a real florist.

They add on too many extra costs at the end of your order and then send a real florist a fraction of what you paid. The problem is that most real florists will not deal with these sending only call centers. We know that WB overcharged for what you ordered, but for us to reproduce the same items with the exact same flowers... we'd be out of business fast.

The best hint I can offer is this: when you search for local florists online, scroll down towards the bottom of the page.

This is where the real florists start showing up. The majority of the first ones on the search list are these sending only call centers.

Wesley Berry Flowers - SCAMMED AND SPAT ON

Turnaround Time

I cannot describe to you how horrible 1) Wesley Berry Flowers customer service was and 2) how I was scammed out of close to $100 for "$25 Birthday Bouquet". The sad part it, it completely ruined a birthday but not only that, I'm now short god knows how much for a huge charge for flowers I could have ordered directly from a local flower shop.

I'm on day four WAITING for flowers OR a refund. They did not call after they claimed to have called at noon, they had TWO DAYS before the birthday to get their act together and send the darn flowers and FAILED TO DO SO. This is the last time I use a flower company WITHOUT a PERSONAL recommendation from a friend of family member.

Scammed and incredibly disappointed. Filling a report as soon as I can.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Took money without delivering product, Lied regarding the delivery time, 90 dollar flowers for what was supposed to be 25, Lied about calling me back, Not as advertised.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Failed delivery

Casper, Wyoming 0 comments
1.2
Turnaround Time

the person who took my order did not understand English... i was promised four hour delivery but flowers never showed up. when i called for a refund i was asked if i would accept a two hundred dollar in-store credit instead of given my refund. i had to threaten them with the BBB to get my refund. then was told they will not deliver to Parker Arizona anyway.

this company is a scam

they harassed me for the refund. they do not speak English they do not do as promised per the verbal contract.

buyer beware

when i asked for a supervisor to talk to i was told they have no supervisors and that they understood English perfectly yet i was required to repeat myself no less than 3 times for each thing i told them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Same Day Delivery Service.

Wesley Berry Flowers - SCAM SCAM SCAM

Greenville, South Carolina 0 comments

Ordered flowers a year ago. Poor service. Then I get an email from them saying they would give me a $50 credit. Pop up shows roses for $14. I connect the link. Pop up says I get free shipping. I order the $14 flowers . . . and they want my credit card? WHAT?????

Answer . . . This is a scam - BIG-TIME

I then call them. They say they will connect me to a higher? hirer? department. They are not even open at this time and to leave a message after the tone. WHAT????

ANSWER - THIS IS A SCAM

jklkjlkjhlkjhlkjhlkjhlk lkjh lkjh lkjh lkjh lkjh lkjh lkjh lkjh lkjh lkjh lkjh lkjh lkjh lkjh lkjh lkjh lkjh lkjh lkjh lkj

Reason of review: Not as described.

Wesley berry flowers

Holliston, Massachusetts 0 comments

Don't use this company, paid $75 got 9 roses delivered no other flowers or fillers, complained, got another one a little better but not worth $75 and not what I asked for. I'm out of state so feel pretty helpless, don't use horrible!

I also spent probably over an hour each time I called waste of time as they didn't listen to me.

I would never use them again, ever, was embarrassed having those flowers delivered. I thought it was a florist shop and they would delivered from there, i asked and they said yes, found out later they lied, very poor customer service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Roses Flowers.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Bright Flower Mix with vase

Jackson, New Jersey 0 comments

I received a bouquet referenced above. When delivery box was opened I was extremely hurt and disappointed.

There were a total of 7 flowers and a average sized glass vase. The vase was TOO BIG for the skimpy number of flowers. What hurts is that these flowers were sent to me from a family member who lives in England (UK). I am sure this was not what he had ordered, but I am sure Wesley Berry Flowers knowing this figured the purchaser will never know, we will just send a *** cheap bouquet, no one will be the wiser.

I intend to let my family member know what he ended up paying a lot of money for and how he was taken advantage of. I will also report this to the Better Business Bureau and I will bad mouth you to anyone who will listen. From what I received, I can definitely tell that you are a real "rip off" company.

I could have bought a more lovely bouquet at a quick stop store, and gotten more flowers and paid probably about $10. a far cry from what my family member paid...PEOPLE DON'T ORDER OR BUY FLOWERS FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Bright Flower Mix Bouquet.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Product not as advertised, Customer service, Receiving 7 flowers with one dead as bouquet.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Complete fraud-do not order from them

Yesterday I ordered a sympathy plant to be delivered to a co worker. At 4 am, I had received an email saying it was processing the order and being sent to a floral design artist.

After 3pm, I tried to call customer service 3 times, only to be told each time, I would be transferred to customer service. Each time, nobody would pick up on the other end. Do not waste your time or money ordering from this company. I cancelled my card, and I will be turning them over to the fraud department at the bank.

This is the worst bait and switch scenario I have ever had to encounter. Unbelievable that a "business" is still running. I just seen other similiar complaints about Wesley Berry Flowers. I wish I would have seen the posts before placing an order.

Learned a valuable lesson today, which is shop LOCAL! I called a local florist, which is what I should have done to begin with.

That florist stepped up and will have an arrangement for 1/3 of the cost, and delivered within the hour.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Customer Care.

Reason of review: Your company is a ripoff.

I didn't like: Very poor customer service, That they never delivered my flowers.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Don't expect any help from Customer Service!

Renton, Washington 0 comments
1.2
Turnaround Time

Ordered flowers on a business credit card and was never emailed a confirmation/invoice. It took multiple calls over three days to request a copy of a bill and what I was sent clearly shows a bill for $32.99 but the card was billed $60.98.

I am still waiting to have some kind of resolution to their error.

Before knowing about the billing/account nightmare I am experiencing now, I wanted to take advantage of a special offer they gave after the first order for another delivery and in that case the order I wanted delivered was delayed by two days and again, I was told the arrangement was going to be $19.99 and by account was charged $46.41. DO NOT DO BUSINESS with this company.

Reason of review: ALL of the above except for warranty.

I didn't like: Deceptive billing.