That is what my ordered bouquet consisted of, 5 lousy flowers.I complained and got a stander end form letter with a promo code for the next order.
Bullcrap promo code for a bullcrap business. Below I have included the photo of the flowers on the website and the actual flowers. Very embarrassed
And very pissed off as well. Do not use this company.
I will never use them again. And will complain to the Better business bureau.
It's annoying that I have to use 100 words to complain about these asswipes.I'll finish with cheaters, ripoff, ***, morons, bullcrap.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flowers Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is the worae business that I've ever done business with. The two dozen of roses that they sent arrived dead and looked like rose petals. You can not reach..."
- "I placed an order for an "Admiring Elegance bouquet" with a premium upgrade. The bouquet that was delivered is completely different (picture added). I called customer service and the lady..."
- "HORRIBLE!!! This is what she got. I ordered this. When I called, got hung up on. Their fees are outrageous!! Don't use them!!!..."
- "I ordered my son a basketball hoop as a Christmas gift from the Home Depot website on December 22nd, 2016. The delivery was supposed to be delivered on the first..."
- "Crackers were all broken in all 4 packs..."
- " Hi to who it may concern on the 20th January I brought a nice and easy hair= dye did as instructed on box to do hair stran test even..."
- "I have a 1999 Fleetwood Discovery. Its a very popular layout. I have a Freightliner Chassis under me. Its commercial midium range bus chassis. Ive had minor roof leak..."
- "These types of operations routinely make unsubstantiated demands. They don't even know if it's the right person or if they even owe money. This office is connected to..."
- "Sold windows by a rep named Lazlo who claims he makes over 100k per year- Too much information. Upon our installation we were given entirely different storm doors than..."