Wesley Berry Flowers - BUYER BEWARE!!

Mesa, Arizona 0 comments
2.1
Turnaround Time

I waited 6 days for my delivery to be completed!! And it NEVER WAS!!

Customer Service didn't know how to help me, other than to say over and over again, "I understand."

Believe me, I have dealt with a lot of people and companies, but NEVER AT THIS LEVEL OF INCOMPETENCE!!!

Buy your flowers elsewhere! BUYER BEWARE!!

It was my Mother's 84th birthday. I have never missed a birthday! When I realized she was not going to get the special arrangement I wanted to surprise her with, I was so angry that I was actually speechless! I saw this arrangement online, then when I spoke to Customer Service, I changed the arrangement here and there so I was certain my Mom would be shocked with happiness. Sadly, that day never happened!

BUYER BEWARE!!! BUYER BEWARE!!! BUYER BEWARE!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Several.

I didn't like: Entire transaction.

Wesley Berry Flowers Customer Care Review from Delta, Ohio

Delta, Ohio 1 comment
Turnaround Time

STAY AWAY!!! What a ripoff!!!

They lure you in with discounted offers but hit you with hidden fees that double the price you thought you were paying. They even hit me up for a donation to some tree planting service!!! As if that weren't bad enough, my order never arrived! When I called to inquire, I was referred to a supervisor who quietly listened to me explain what happened.

At no time did I use profanity or raise my voice. So I was left in bewildered amazement when she hung up the phone for no reason. That's when I decided to review this place and found the complaints on this site. That was my first and last time dealing with Wesley Flowers.

I wish I had been smart enough to research them before they were able to successfully rob me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Customer Care.

Comments

Chelsea, Alabama, United States #1181601

WB is what is called a sending only call center and not a real florist. They are one of many out there.

All they do is advertise floral arrangements at prices real florists cannot make for those prices without losing money, then add on a lot of extras and end up wiring your order to a real florist for the amount of the bouquet only. The real florist then has to decide whether or not they can make something close for the money they receive. Most reputable florists will not do business with these sending only call centers.

When searching for real florists online, scroll down about half way to find the real florists. The first ones that pop up are these call centers.

WB is the worst in my opinion, but there are plenty of others out there. Some even advertise in local yellow pages, like Just Flowers and FTD. Teleflora is another one, as well as The Sympathy Store, Blooms Today, Avas Flowers, 1800flowers, From You Flowers and more. These types of businesses also advertise on funeral home websites, Facebook and anywhere they can find potential customers.

It's like anything - buyer beware.

Always do a search with the name of the business followed by the word complaints. Hope this helps.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Bait and Switch!

Austin, Texas 0 comments

I ordered flowers that were supposed to cost $27, with "free shipping" that ended up costing me $60. They charged $11 as a "sales fee!" If that were a sales tax, it amounts to nearly half the amount of the purchase--ridiculous.

This company markets itself as local business, but it's anything but that. When I called customer service, the South Asian who took my call was incomprehensible. This is a BAD DEAL. I will never use this florist again.

It's a scam and they should be ashamed of themselves. I am sorry that I didn't use a legitimate business to send flowers to my elderly aunt on her birthday.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Flowers.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Wesley Berry Flowers - I wish I had researched this company before I spent $100

Long Beach, California 1 comment

My mother was having surgery so I wanted to send her flowers before to tell her I love her and hope she feels better soon. I ordered them to be delivered the Saturday before the surgery on Monday and she never got them.

I wanted to use 1 800 Flowers but they didn't deliver to her small town in Washington state. So i googled locale florist in Sultan Washington and found this rip off company. I placed my order and within a few minutes got a confirmation email. It had a way to track my order so I wasn't worried.

But the next day when she didn't get them I tried the tracker and all it said was my order had been received and I could send an email to customer service. Which I did asking when my order would be delivered. That was 3 days a go and I haven't heard back from anyone.

As soon as I finish writing this review I am going to contact the lawyer who is in charge of the lawsuit against this piece of **** company. I hope this helps someone before they make the same mistake I did.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

Chelsea, Alabama, United States #1181614

WB is one of many sending only call centers. They advertise floral arrangements for less than a real florist can make them, then add on a lot of other charges.

What the real florist receives over one of the wire services is the cost you paid for the bouquet. Most real florists will not deal with these call centers as they cannot produce the same arrangement for the price you paid WB just for the bouquet. Not only do they only receive the price you paid just for the flower bouquet, but there is nothing included for delivery. So, even though there may be 100 florists in the vicinity of where you need them delivered, no reputable florist will keep the order, so nothing ever gets delivered.

Best advice: scroll down the search page to about half way until you see florists listed with addresses and local phone numbers.

Almost every one of the first listings will be these sending only call centers, and if you get to a site that has everything ON SALE keep going.

Real florists would be out of business quick if everything they created was on sale. Hope this helps.

Wesley Berry Flowers Flowers Review from Douglasville, Georgia

Douglasville, Georgia 0 comments
1.2
Turnaround Time

Worst experience ever in every conceivable way. The product delivered wasn't what I ordered.

It didn't in anyway match the picture. It was so overpriced; but I thought ***, it's the thought that counts. Ohhhhhh was I embarrassed! And I feel like my fiance was embarrassed.

Tiny flowers. Tiny vase. Poor arrangement. Rude delivery guy.

Late delivery.

No delivery notification. Nothing that was promised.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Simple Review #1467055925

Manchester, Manchester 0 comments
Turnaround Time

Shocking!!! Been a week and still no sign of delivery!

Emailed them multiple times and had a friend in the states call and still NOTHING!!! Do not use this company!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Don't do it, just don't do it.

Fayetteville, North Carolina 0 comments

I ordered a plant for my mom on mothers day. The order said in transit.

On Mothers day, I called to check on it, it was never sent. they offered a partial credit, which i never received. Two days late my mom received a flower arrangement, which she seemed to like. But there was a reason I ordered the plant - so she could keep it forever.

The company is not a real florist, as they led me to beleive in their website. It looked like the company existed in my mom's hometown.

I guess I was gullible in this case. Never would have ordered form them otherwise.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Plant.

Reason of review: All of the above? .

Wesley Berry Flowers - Look elsewhere for nice flowers

Brecksville, Ohio 0 comments
1.8
Style and Design

My over $130.00 "best" choice upgraded sympathy flower arrangement would be laughable if it wasn't so embarrassing. The vey small size and minimal amount of flowers was unbelievable, really.

I will NEVER use Wesley Berry again. Ok, now on top of that, this site requires at least one hundred words. Here goes....horrible, small, ripoff, embarrassing to me, tiny, unprofessional looking. Need more words.

How about disappointing, teensy weensy, misrepresented as a family owned company for seventy years. Yuck! What the heck did I just pay for? And they can keep their fifty dollar rebate for a future purchase.

No thanks, don't even want it.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Nothing. Just learned a lesson. Keep your stuff. .

I didn't like: Flowers delivered not as described, Misreputation.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Writing a review requested by owner

Lubbock, Texas 0 comments

I ordered a bonsai tree for Father's Day. I asked for a photograph of the tree that was delivered.

A bonsai tree was not delivered to my father. Instead, a mixture of small potted plants was delivered. And, I never received a photograph. I was a little disappointed, but my dad was pleased with his gift.

So I guess it worked out. I'm not sure if I would use this service again. I'm not really pissed, just a little disappointed. I don't really have any thing to add to this review.

I'm just adding enough words to equal 100+ words so you can except this review. Have I achieved enough words to equal 100 words?

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Bonsai Tree.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Simple Review #1466383966

Dallas, Texas 0 comments
2.5
Turnaround Time

Arrangement that I ordered was not even close to what was delivered. My 6 yr old neice could have done a better job.

Further, I reached out to the Company and at very least wanted an acknowledgement to my email -- and nothing. This will be my first and last order.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Arrangement.