Wesley Berry Flowers in Bothell, Washington - Don't Buy!

Turnaround Time

Ordered their pick after nothing on the site was available then settled for a 3 day delivery, as opposed to the 2 day stated on the ad. Come Wed.

nothing had been delivered and when I called they have entered the wrong state! They apologized ,supposedly resch. for Thurs. then the same thing.

Called Fri. to demand a refund and now a "supervisor" is saying this may have been ordered from the Phillipines! What?!

I have no contact number other than the 800 one. Was promised a return call back and had to pin him down to by the end of the day....we'll see.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Horrible customer service, Poor service and product not worth money.

Wesley Berry Flowers in Holland, Michigan - Steer Clear!

I am very disappointed with Wesley Berry Flourists. I did an online search and thought I was ordering form a local florist near Grand Rapids, MI.

Somehow, I ened up ordering from these jokers. The product and service I ordered was a same day $78 birthday floral with balloon and chocolates for my daughter. After a ridiculous amount of automated emails and 2 phone calls to talk to someone, a different than what I ordered floral arrangement was delivered 4 days later. At least it came w/ the balloon & chocolates.

They also refunded $10 and sent me $50 coupon for future purchases, but rest assured, I will never be a customer again.

I should have done my homework and read these reviews. Steer clear of this place!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Same Day Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Wesley Berry Flowers Beyond Blue Bouquet Review from Mountain Home, Arkansas

1.1
Turnaround Time

Do not use these talabans.. I spent $52 on a Beyond blue Bouquet with white lilies, white roses and blue stem flowers.

This was for my grandmas 80th birthday. What i got was total ***!! I paid for a vase, i got a cheap $10 basket with carnations in it. When i called the company to complain they said oh we understand we will send your grandma 2 dozen red roses because of our mistake...

One word LIARS!! NEVER SENT THEM..

If you want what you pay for dont ever use these foreigners. I will never stop telling people how much of a scam and disappointment they are..

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Beyond Blue Bouquet.

WESLEY BERRY FLOWERS.......SCAMMERS

I sent a funeral bouquet, using a local florist, to a friend. I then needed to send a second funeral bouquet to an out of town friend.

I looked up florists and saw the 800 number for Wesley Berry Florists. Called it. Looked at photos of flower arrangements and found the one I had just sent to my friend. I ordered that $49 arrangement.

THEN I WAS TOLD THAT THE VASE WAS AN ADDITIONAL $87. The vase was a 4" cube of clear class which one can buy at a local craft store for $4. I told the asian lady that I had just paid only $49 for the same arrangement AND THE VASE. I also told her that in Amer.

the vase comes with the pictured arrangement. I hung up. SCAM.

SCAM. SCAM.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Arrangement.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Wesley Berry Flowers in Centreville, Maryland - Simple Review #1464479984

Centreville, Maryland
1.8
Turnaround Time

Delivered wrong day 2 seperate times, not the flowers pictured, left in 90° heat with no water. $102.00 worth of crappy flowers.

Wesley Berry Flowers Full of Excuses

I went to order some flowers for a very important event. I didn't want to wait until next week so I typed in local florists in the area of my friend.

This website came up and I placed an order because they could do "next day delivery". Well immediately after they charged my card I got an email stating they couldn't accommodate the "next day delivery" and it would be 1-2 days or I could get a refund. They also gave me $50.00 credits for a future purchase. I then responded to the email and said I would like to have the flowers still delivered and to contact me on the rescheduled date.

I then got another email stating that they would give me the $50.00 again. I still didn't grasp the situation yet and I then received a phone call this morning stating that they are trying to send it out today, but if not worst case would be Tuesday. I then told him that if it wasn't today I wanted a refund. The same guy called me back about 3 hours later and said they now couldn't deliver until Wednesday.

The whole reason I picked this company was 800flowers wasn't able to do next day for me. If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck it must be a duck. I told him to cancel it and refund me. I did receive a confirmation of my cancellation and it states 3-7 days for the refund.

I just didn't feel comfortable with this after every other excuse they gave me. I check online and this is what I found out at this site. The exact same thing I went through with this company. I contacted my bank and disputed the charge.

Good thing I did because I have read that people didn't get the promised refunds.

Buyer beware. With the internet you would think we could avoid these situations, but I will definitely check out anyone thoroughly again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Next Day Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Did not deliver order when requested, All the excuses for not producing a product.

• Full Of Excuses No Product

Wesley Berry Flowers in Morganton, North Carolina - Ugly cheap flowers

To day I got flowers from these people, they were half deal. They were also a bunch of what looked like cheap daisy.

My flowers were ordered form London. I called 888 851 2881 the number on the box. I was told that only the person who ordered them from London could call and make a complaint. I sent a email to London and got a picture of what was ordered, there was no comparison.

Do not order from thos company, they will do a bait and switch.

They think you will not want to call the sender and tell them that the flowers they sent were real bad. People like this should not be in business.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Flowers.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Wesley Berry Flowers in Raleigh, North Carolina - NEVER EVER AGAIN WOULD I ORDER FLOWERS FROM THESE THIEVES!

Ordered flowers from this so called company for my Mother for Mother's Day. They charged me $71.00, they said it would be the Saturday morning.

She never received them until Sunday morning. Then they weren't even the right flower's. I ordered her a beautiful bouquet,all yellow and white. These flowers delivered were red,pink,purple and roses were dead and they looked about $15 dollars worth!

So I highly advise everyone on this sight to never order flower's from them. They are thieves! A bunch on liars and their flowers are a disgrace! I don't know how people can be so cruel.

They might be making some money now,but their day will come. How do people like this sleep at night? I trusted them,I should of known it was no good when they spoke broken english,I know now not to ever trust.

Asked them for a refund,but there was never a manager or supervisor there,so what does that tell you. Unless you have money to throw away,I WARN you to never use this nasty so called company!

Reason of review: Not as described.

Wesley Berry Flowers in Purcellville, Virginia - Don't Buy your flowers here!

1.9

Update by user May 24, 2016

Avasflowers were able to deliver the same day even though they didn't receive my order until 1pm. Wesley Berry Flowers has their orders taken by FlowerDeliveryExpress and they cancelled my order and told me they could not find anyone in the area to deliver flowers that day.

Original review posted by user May 23, 2016

DON"T ORDER YOUR FLOWERS FROM THIS PLACE!!! First of all their website makes it look like they are physically located in the city you want to send flowers to.

Not true. I ordered flowers for same day delivery at 10:30am - received a telephone call at 12:30pm saying they didn't have the exact flowers that were in the picture - I said no problem just replace them with the closest match. Five minutes later I get another telephone call saying they can't deliver today, a big wedding is happening and she can't find another local florist. I asked to speak to a supervisor, she stated she was the supervisor and she was working on changing a lot of orders.

Tough luck she is refunding me my $$ which can take up to 7 days to be credited. Within 30 minutes I had flowers ordered with FlowerDeliveryExpress.com and they were delivered by 3:30pm.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I liked: Cancelled order for big wedding, That they had service in perseyville, Initially finding their website.

I didn't like: Cancelled order for big wedding, Could not talk to a supervisor, Takes 7 days for my refund, False advertising, Could not deliver as promised, Did not care that i was upset.

Comments

None of the companies you mentioned are real florists. They are sending only call centers that only sell you underpriced arrangements and then a real florist only what they charged you for the bouquet.

No delivery is included in that price, so a real florist has to deduct their delivery cost out of the total they receive over a wire service. Most real florists will not deal with these call centers and those that do are told that "similar is okay" for all orders.

A good majority of real florists won't have 800 numbers these days as most people have cell phones.

Scroll farther down your search page to find local florist listings when doing a search. Almost all of the first five or six listed on a search are these sending only call centers, and all of those have a page here on pissedconsumer.com with lots of complaints.

bowmandebbie

Correction - I had flowers delivered by AvasFlowers.com and they were beautiful! FlowerDeliveryExpress.com is the firm that delivers flowers for Wesley Berry Flowers. STAY AWARE FROM BOTH!!

Wesley Berry Flowers Same Day Delivery Service Review from San Antonio, Texas

Turnaround Time

Placed an order for same day delivery back in April. I received emails it was out for delivery only to be called almost an hour later telling me they couldn't fill the order the same day because I placed the order too late in the day (placed at 2pm, the florist they gave the order to closed at 5, that's more than enough time).

They offered to deliver it the next day and I refused stating I wanted a refund. They offered me a credit and I refused stating I wanted my money back. They said it would be 3-5 business days for the money to be put back on my account. Here I am a month later with still no refund.

I have emailed them numerous times, called their customer service, have been "assisted" by people who do not speak English well, have gotten hung up on, transferred to every other *** department they can transfer me to, where no one picks up and you get hung up on or are told to leave a voice mail. I have left voice mails, called again and they just took my information down and said their supervisor would call back shortly.

Yeah right. $60 down the drain.

Comments

WB isn't a real florist and no real florists are associated with WB. Florists have cut off times as to when they stop taking orders for same day delivery, otherwise they'd never get out of there shops.

2pm cut-off is typical for same day delivery. These sending only wire centers like WB cannot guarantee you anything, much less a timed delivery, as most real florists will not deal with them.