My daughter ordered flowers for a birthday.Was supposed to be next day delivery.

That was 6 days ago!!! After numerous phones calls to customer service never talked to anybody. You would hear music, then silence for 10 minutes knowing that any moment you would be asked to leave a message. Obviously no phone calls were ever returned!!

Oh and emails were never replied to either! Shocker!!! This is the absolute worst experience. My daughter spent $88 on a piece of s*** arrangement that was finally delivered.

And on day 6 actually spoke to a real live person (was shocked) and received a refund.

This place should be closed down!!!!!Check out these lovely pics

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of wesley berry flowers arrangement from Wesley Berry Flowers and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wesley Berry Flowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was awful customer service, awful customer service and services. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments