What the problem is for all you unsatisfied wesley berry customers is that you are not dealing with a FLORIST who will take your order and make suggestions if wanted, actually do the flower arrangement, and then deliver it when requested-----you are all dealing with an internet order gathering company that "jacks up" the prices, and then "gives you a discount"--they then send the order to a FLORIST to fill for you.They do not give the florist a delivery charge, so it must come out of the money you are spending on flowers ex: 79.99 list price for an arrangement that sells for 59.99--you pay 59.99 after their "discount"--you also pay a service fee--they keep the service fee and give the florist who will be filling the order 59.99--the florist takes 10.00 delivery out, so now you have 49.99 in flowers.
(also, the florist is not even receiving the 59.99--they end up with 70% of the money, so your order is not their priority) Timely deliveries CANNOT BE GUARANTEED as wesley berry is not making the delivery, how can you guarantee what someone else is doing? Holidays are very busy, and they just continue to take all orders and" promise the moon" to get your money...meanwhile you think the flowers will be delivered and in reality this company now has to find a FLORIST to take your last minute order--more often than not they fail because florists are no longer taking orders from internet order gathering companies--florists will only fill a last minute (meaning the day before or the day of a holiday) order from their customer (meaning someone who is placing the order directly with the florist). most florists have their own website--just google florist and the town you want to go to, and then make sure you click on the local florist's actual website--don't fall prey to yet another internet order gathering company that pays for an ad.
You can also call your order to the florist--their ph# will also be on the website-or most have a "click to call" option.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a vase of yellow roses and white daisy's. I got a huge yellow and white bow and green leaves with three yellow mums. I was embarrassed..."
- "Ordered $100 flower arrangement for funeral. This was the price after their $40 online discount, but before delivery, taxes etc. On the day of delivery...they called and said they..."
- "I'm an another customer that was scammed by Wesley Berry Flowers/Flower Deliver Express. We ordered Teleflora's Deluxe Possibly Pink arrangement and received dying and wilted daisy arrangement with one rose worth..."
- "Disgusted is not the word to explain my horrid experience that I had with progresso soup... Went to boil the soup over the stove and a large maggot was in..."
- "We ordered MVP BUNDLE $24.49 which includes 10 pics chicken spicy, 2 large sides, and 5 Biscuits on ads poster. Order taker the person who take care of the order..."
- "I ordered a surprised Rose & Lily Celebration flower birthday bouquet for my bestfriend this friday (2/6/15) . (pls see the flower i ordered : farther right hand photo and..."
- "Ordered 16 pink rosebuds for niece's 16th birthday. What arrived was 8 pink and 8 white fully bloomed out roses. They requested pictures which I sent them 3..."
- "Their service sucks! Couple days ago I notice my page was in blank when I had many listings and I contact them by email and they said because they send..."
- "We ordered in July and did not get till 10-21-2016 Was supposed to be like the 2016's with some new additions. We picked up, no storage, white flooring,..."