I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet, with the "exquisite upgrade" for mother's day this year.The photo showed a dozen or so red roses with five or six large stargazer lilies.

I also added a mylar balloon. When my mother sent me a thank you note for the bouquet, she took a photo of what was delivered. I was mortified. It was mostly white carnations (which on mother's day signifies that your mother has passed away!

EGAD!!!) with about six small roses. No lilies at all. The "mylar balloon" was about three inches wide and on a stick. A pathetic flower arrangement for my $133.

I know my mother's feelings were hurt and it probably ruined her day to get white carnations.

I tried to contact the company, but their email bounces and their website server times out. Perhaps they have gone out of business.

Good riddance, except that I'll never get compensated for this.Infuriating.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of wesley berry flowers bursting blushes bouquet from Wesley Berry Flowers and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wesley Berry Flowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments