Suwanee, Georgia

I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet, with the "exquisite upgrade" for mother's day this year.The photo showed a dozen or so red roses with five or six large stargazer lilies.

I also added a mylar balloon. When my mother sent me a thank you note for the bouquet, she took a photo of what was delivered. I was mortified. It was mostly white carnations (which on mother's day signifies that your mother has passed away!

EGAD!!!) with about six small roses. No lilies at all. The "mylar balloon" was about three inches wide and on a stick. A pathetic flower arrangement for my $133.

I know my mother's feelings were hurt and it probably ruined her day to get white carnations.

I tried to contact the company, but their email bounces and their website server times out. Perhaps they have gone out of business.

Good riddance, except that I'll never get compensated for this.Infuriating.

Review about: Bursting Blushes Bouquet.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Review about Wesley Berry Sympathy Flowers from Haltom City, Texas Wesley Berry Flowers "Placed an order for sympathy flowers. The image in the right is what I ordered. The image on the left is what was delivered. Tried to contact them and no..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers Make Me Blush Bouquet Review from Lexington Park, Maryland Wesley Berry Flowers "So I am the latest victim to this peice of *** company. First while placing my order the total amount due was 41 dollars and some change. I then entered..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Should have checked reviews!!! Wesley Berry Flowers "NEVER have I been charged a card fee, vase fee, what a scam. I then chose an arrangement that said "7 left-same day delivery" thinking it was prepared and..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers Tulips Flowers Review from Dublin, California Wesley Berry Flowers "My husband placed an order for our anniversary for tulips. Didn't get tulips, but received the worst looking bouquet of 12 red roses. Browned edges, 1 broken, and no greens..." Read more Fedex - Just one fed ex guy never buzzes / leaves packages outside / video Fedex "Just one of our Seattle Fed Ex drivers leaves packages outside and pretends to ring buzzer but he's clearly just clicking the "Cancel" button. No other delivery drivers, Fed Ex..." Read more Horrible fit from "custom" car cover from Cover Anything Cover Anything "I ordered a car cover from Cover Anything based on the make and model of my car. I travel often and it arrived during a lengthy absence and I did..." Read more Cooking Club Of America - Where did it go? Cooking Club Of America "I loved my monthly magazine and the products I purchased from them and when you pay for a lifetime membership, you expect to continue getting what you paid in advance...." Read more Roca Labs - AMAZING Don Karl Juravin SAVED my life Roca Labs "I have been using the AMAZING invention of Don Karl Juravin from Roca Labs since Jan 2017. I started with a weight of 217 and my current weight is 178...." Read more