Wesley Berry Flowers - Appalling bait-and-switch with horrible symbolism
I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet, with the "exquisite upgrade" for mother's day this year.The photo showed a dozen or so red roses with five or six large stargazer lilies.
I also added a mylar balloon. When my mother sent me a thank you note for the bouquet, she took a photo of what was delivered. I was mortified. It was mostly white carnations (which on mother's day signifies that your mother has passed away!
EGAD!!!) with about six small roses. No lilies at all. The "mylar balloon" was about three inches wide and on a stick. A pathetic flower arrangement for my $133.
I know my mother's feelings were hurt and it probably ruined her day to get white carnations.
I tried to contact the company, but their email bounces and their website server times out. Perhaps they have gone out of business.
Good riddance, except that I'll never get compensated for this.Infuriating.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Wesley Berry Florists is the worst florist I have ever dealt with. They do not care about their customer's satisfaction in the least. I ordered an arrangement and what..."
- "I ordered a flower arrangement with a mylar balloon online for a friend in the hospital. It was supposed to cost about $40 and be delivered in 4 hours wich..."
- "I placed an order and realized I had put in a wrong portion of the address. The background noise was horrendous, all of these customer service people are apparently sitting..."
- "I would like to apply for a Canadian permanent residency from Dubai. I am an Indian with a masters in business administration and currently working as a Business Development Manager..."
- "I was contacted by phone from an independent Century Link Representative wanting to know who my current carrier was and what I was paying for my plan. I told him..."
- "Crackers were all broken in all 4 packs..."
- "As is the case with so many others, we've been duped as well by Sleep Number/Select Comfort. Bought online 11/30, credit card charged 12/3, first delivery scheduled for 12/9. Drivers..."
- "I purchased with cash a hat for my wife on 8/22/15 at your St Pete Beach store. My wife did not care for it and did not use it. I..."
- "ONCE AGAIN I have to call shenanigans on the American Red Cross. I was sitting in the chair about to give blood, with what i assume to be the..."