Suwanee, Georgia

I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet, with the "exquisite upgrade" for mother's day this year.The photo showed a dozen or so red roses with five or six large stargazer lilies.

I also added a mylar balloon. When my mother sent me a thank you note for the bouquet, she took a photo of what was delivered. I was mortified. It was mostly white carnations (which on mother's day signifies that your mother has passed away!

EGAD!!!) with about six small roses. No lilies at all. The "mylar balloon" was about three inches wide and on a stick. A pathetic flower arrangement for my $133.

I know my mother's feelings were hurt and it probably ruined her day to get white carnations.

I tried to contact the company, but their email bounces and their website server times out. Perhaps they have gone out of business.

Good riddance, except that I'll never get compensated for this.Infuriating.

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Bursting Blushes Bouquet.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Wesley Berry Flowers - Thoughtful Gestures Fruit Basket Wesley Berry Flowers "Quality of product was not as described on the website. Product #WBF 01846. I paid $85.39 the product description stated the fruit basket would have a wood chipped basket,..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers Roses Flowers Review from Chicago, Illinois Wesley Berry Flowers "I got flowers today .1 dozen pink roses.edges are brown,slight aroma,wilted. My daughter ordered from seattle it was for mothers day. Very dissappointing.it was meant to cheer me since 1st..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Terrible Flowers, Scams and Fraud Wesley Berry Flowers "I ordered a European Garden Bouquet for my mom's birthday. She received a plant garden with a few carnations. I called and complained, and they agreed to send..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers The Perfect Cheer Arrangement Review from Lakeville, Minnesota Wesley Berry Flowers "This company is a scam! I was completely mortified. The person I sent the flowers to told me they looked very unprofessionally arranged and they were jammed in a small..." Read more Haband - Ripped Off Haband "Haband took $14 out of my account for a purchase I did not order. My bank charged me a $34 overlimit fee. I asked Customer Service why,S and the woman..." Read more Saia will damage your shipments, then lie through their teeth Saia "I ordered a bunk bed for my children recently, and the seller chose to ship with Saia. I'd never dealt with them before, but after this instance I can say..." Read more Other Company - William P. Cleary is making these posts Other Company "http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/William_Cleary_5557871/ He is making fake posts about me and attacking my family on this site. He was just released from Prison and his evil wrath continues. Both him and his..." Read more Michael Kors - Stand by your product on defective hardware!!!! Michael Kors "I got the money as a gift to buy my 1st MK and sadly I was right, they are NOT worth the $$. My purse is 13 months and 2..." Read more