100% full Not resolved

My friend was having a serious surgery and 4 of us gals agreed to go in on a nice floral arrangement for her.I offered to place the order and found Wesley Berry Flowers, which appeared to be in the small town near her.

They have a "4.5" star rating according to the website. I placed the order, which took FOREVER, and gave my credit card info for the $95.37 bill. Shortly after that, I got an email from FlowerDeliveryExpress.com that, due to cold weather in the country, "we may need to upgraden the arrangement" and may have to send my order by their courier service. When my friend texted to say "thanks for the roses," I knew something was up because I specifically said NOT to include roses.

I asked for a photo and she sent me a pic of 7 roses stuck in a plain glass vase. They had come in a Fed Ex box with a do-it-yourself vase, and were hot. When she took them out of the box, 2 roses fell apart. I called the florist the next morning and was livid.

They first said they'd give me $10 off that order and a credit on my next order. Are you kidding me? I said they had to make it right and they guaranteed me they would send what I ordered the next day. The next day came and went--no flowers.

I called them and said to cancel the whole thing. Of course, Wesley Berry had already charged my credit card by then, but I am in the process of getting that back (I hope).

I then contacted a REAL local florist who sent an amazing arrangement the next day. This local florist said Wesley Berry takes your money and then contacts local florists to try to get them to send something for a fraction of what WB charges the customer. Apparently, no one in that small town would go along with the scam, so WB had some crappy roses delivered by Fed Ex.

They count on you not knowing what was delivered, so they make you look bad and your friend thinks you were really, really cheap.Pathetic!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $95. The author is overall dissatisfied with Wesley Berry Flowers and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments