Wesley Berry Flowers - Avoid these scam artists at all costs!
My friend was having a serious surgery and 4 of us gals agreed to go in on a nice floral arrangement for her.I offered to place the order and found Wesley Berry Flowers, which appeared to be in the small town near her.
They have a "4.5" star rating according to the website. I placed the order, which took FOREVER, and gave my credit card info for the $95.37 bill. Shortly after that, I got an email from FlowerDeliveryExpress.com that, due to cold weather in the country, "we may need to upgraden the arrangement" and may have to send my order by their courier service. When my friend texted to say "thanks for the roses," I knew something was up because I specifically said NOT to include roses.
I asked for a photo and she sent me a pic of 7 roses stuck in a plain glass vase. They had come in a Fed Ex box with a do-it-yourself vase, and were hot. When she took them out of the box, 2 roses fell apart. I called the florist the next morning and was livid.
They first said they'd give me $10 off that order and a credit on my next order. Are you kidding me? I said they had to make it right and they guaranteed me they would send what I ordered the next day. The next day came and went--no flowers.
I called them and said to cancel the whole thing. Of course, Wesley Berry had already charged my credit card by then, but I am in the process of getting that back (I hope).
I then contacted a REAL local florist who sent an amazing arrangement the next day. This local florist said Wesley Berry takes your money and then contacts local florists to try to get them to send something for a fraction of what WB charges the customer. Apparently, no one in that small town would go along with the scam, so WB had some crappy roses delivered by Fed Ex.
They count on you not knowing what was delivered, so they make you look bad and your friend thinks you were really, really cheap.Pathetic!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flower Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered flowers for my daughter's birthday and paid extra for the guaranteed 4 hour delivery which should have been by 4:40 on 5/13, the flowers didn't arrive until 5/15,..."
- "negative zero for a rating if that is possible. For my mothers' funeral I ordered a beautiful arrangement, all white flowers with a crystal/glass cross. What was delivered was..."
- "I ordered my daughter flowers these are disgusting. You actually charged me 75.00 Enclosed is the card of yours it was sent to Katie may 102 pine at east heartland..."
- "Crackers were all broken in all 4 packs..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer.So here's the..."
- "Only ordered one item from the company original soe gear and have to say i love what i got. Ordered theyre wallet that they sekl to try out the products..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "I cant believe i paid extra for faster shipping... shipping date sais March 2nd and it still sais PROCESSING! Ive been trying these 2 past days to find a way..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."