My friend was having a serious surgery and 4 of us gals agreed to go in on a nice floral arrangement for her.I offered to place the order and found Wesley Berry Flowers, which appeared to be in the small town near her.
They have a "4.5" star rating according to the website. I placed the order, which took FOREVER, and gave my credit card info for the $95.37 bill. Shortly after that, I got an email from FlowerDeliveryExpress.com that, due to cold weather in the country, "we may need to upgraden the arrangement" and may have to send my order by their courier service. When my friend texted to say "thanks for the roses," I knew something was up because I specifically said NOT to include roses.
I asked for a photo and she sent me a pic of 7 roses stuck in a plain glass vase. They had come in a Fed Ex box with a do-it-yourself vase, and were hot. When she took them out of the box, 2 roses fell apart. I called the florist the next morning and was livid.
They first said they'd give me $10 off that order and a credit on my next order. Are you kidding me? I said they had to make it right and they guaranteed me they would send what I ordered the next day. The next day came and went--no flowers.
I called them and said to cancel the whole thing. Of course, Wesley Berry had already charged my credit card by then, but I am in the process of getting that back (I hope).
I then contacted a REAL local florist who sent an amazing arrangement the next day. This local florist said Wesley Berry takes your money and then contacts local florists to try to get them to send something for a fraction of what WB charges the customer. Apparently, no one in that small town would go along with the scam, so WB had some crappy roses delivered by Fed Ex.
They count on you not knowing what was delivered, so they make you look bad and your friend thinks you were really, really cheap.Pathetic!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flower Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Im on my 9th and final call. I ordered a 90.00 gourmet basket from this company for my father for Fathers Day. To this very day I have yet to..."
- "I ordered a European Garden Bouquet for my mom's birthday. She received a plant garden with a few carnations. I called and complained, and they agreed to send..."
- "I ordered a Flower arrangement for my Daughters 28th Birthday it came to $89.95, She lives in Pa so I thought it would be nice to send A colorful arrangement,..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "I cant believe i paid extra for faster shipping... shipping date sais March 2nd and it still sais PROCESSING! Ive been trying these 2 past days to find a way..."
- "While Cameron Taylor quotes great prices, he is the most unprofessional business owner I have EVER worked with. I hired him on July 31, 2016 to repair my garage floor,..."
- "I used collage.com plenty of times and was quite happy but recently that has changed.I ordered 4 pillows ,nice and colorful and clear.I recieved pillows that had no detail and..."
- "I recently sold my Goyard St. Louis tote on Poshmark. But Poshmark cancelled the sale and deleted my account saying the bag is not real. They even charged me 20..."