Featured on Pinterest Not resolved

I purchased a FLORAL arrangement described by the sight as:"Gorgeous yellow cymbidium orchids and leucadendron, red gladioli, lily grass and other tropical greens are delivered in a distinctive keepsake bamboo cube".What was sent was bamboo plant in a tacky heart-shaped ceramic vase.

Related: Review about Wesley Berry Flowers Sympathy Flowers from Ormond-By-The-Sea, Florida

Customer service would not waver to correct the issue. I was transferred to voice mail when told I was being transferred to supervisor.

Called second day and supervisor offered $10.00 off my invoice and refused to send the correct arrangement.Only when I indicated that I was going to dispute the credit card transaction did she say that she would escalate.

Review about: Orchids Arrangement.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Wesley Berry Flowers Plant
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Overpriced and not what is ordered Wesley Berry Flowers "I sent my daughter in law flowers twice once for Mothers Day and they weren't even close to what I ordered. Second time only because I had a so called..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Thoughtful Gestures Fruit Basket Wesley Berry Flowers "Quality of product was not as described on the website. Product #WBF 01846. I paid $85.39 the product description stated the fruit basket would have a wood chipped basket,..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers The Perfect Cheer Arrangement Review from Lakeville, Minnesota Wesley Berry Flowers "This company is a scam! I was completely mortified. The person I sent the flowers to told me they looked very unprofessionally arranged and they were jammed in a small..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers Roses Flowers Review from Chicago, Illinois Wesley Berry Flowers "I got flowers today .1 dozen pink roses.edges are brown,slight aroma,wilted. My daughter ordered from seattle it was for mothers day. Very dissappointing.it was meant to cheer me since 1st..." Read more Gearbest take my money and not Giving me refund or product Gearbest "I ordered one quadcopter from gearbest on 23 may 2017 then automatically it selected on ship via unregistered mail and then i didnt able to see that i want to..." Read more Etihad Airways - Missing my cabin language Etihad Airways "On May 17th 2017, in EY 271 Fly from chennai - abuthabi,i miss my red safari box type cabin language inside the flight itself, in my cabin language i have..." Read more Cooking Club Of America - Where did it go? Cooking Club Of America "I loved my monthly magazine and the products I purchased from them and when you pay for a lifetime membership, you expect to continue getting what you paid in advance...." Read more Plentyoffish - OK  I have  tired  to reset  my  password several  times no  response  there  are  at  least  Plentyoffish "I have tried to reset my password several times. Good luck no response. There are 2 or 3p people who would like to talk to me if you are in..." Read more