Wesley Berry Flowers - Bait and switch
I purchased a FLORAL arrangement described by the sight as:"Gorgeous yellow cymbidium orchids and leucadendron, red gladioli, lily grass and other tropical greens are delivered in a distinctive keepsake bamboo cube".What was sent was bamboo plant in a tacky heart-shaped ceramic vase.
Customer service would not waver to correct the issue. I was transferred to voice mail when told I was being transferred to supervisor.
Called second day and supervisor offered $10.00 off my invoice and refused to send the correct arrangement.Only when I indicated that I was going to dispute the credit card transaction did she say that she would escalate.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Orchids Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered flowers for my grandma the price said 30$ i added a balloon for 4.99$ and a 10$ upgrade so im thinkin with tax and fees it might be..."
- "I placed an order and realized I had put in a wrong portion of the address. The background noise was horrendous, all of these customer service people are apparently sitting..."
- "My boyfriend sends me flowers for birthdays and for Valentine's Day. Because Valentine's Day falls on a Sunday, he wanted to have flowers sent on Friday the 12th to my..."
- "Crackers were all broken in all 4 packs..."
- "Stacey Valnes has taken advantage of me and my mother when he suggested that we list our house at the price that he came up with by looking at the..."
- "I was contacted by phone from an independent Century Link Representative wanting to know who my current carrier was and what I was paying for my plan. I told him..."
- "I purchased a metal frame building from Versa Tube, which their engineers designed for the area of Minnesota I live in. The building collapsed! I purchased a VersaTube metal frame..."
- "Same with me. They charged $75.00 for valet service for 2 nights. Night 2 the Valet attendant left my Mercedes Benz unlocked. Of course, someone came on later..."
- "I bought a pair of boots in the fall. They were little booties with leather fringes. The very first day I wore the boots.. The fringes started falling off. Every..."