Featured Not resolved

I purchased a FLORAL arrangement described by the sight as:"Gorgeous yellow cymbidium orchids and leucadendron, red gladioli, lily grass and other tropical greens are delivered in a distinctive keepsake bamboo cube".What was sent was bamboo plant in a tacky heart-shaped ceramic vase.

Customer service would not waver to correct the issue. I was transferred to voice mail when told I was being transferred to supervisor.

Called second day and supervisor offered $10.00 off my invoice and refused to send the correct arrangement.Only when I indicated that I was going to dispute the credit card transaction did she say that she would escalate.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wesley Berry Flowers and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments