Wesley Berry Flowers - Bait and switch over and over

13 of 2285 Wesley Berry Flowers reviews

In early July, I searched online to deliver flowers to someone in Pocahontas, AR.The total included extra charges that were not clear before I submitted payment.

I complained via phone and e-mail and Mr. Berry e-mailed me in apology, including two $50 credit codes.. Just tried to use one and turns out it's only $30, not $50. Plus they charge both shipping ($14.99) and a processing fee ($7.56).

When I called (twice), I had one rep who kept yawning and another one who seemed disinterested.I will delete all communications from them and NEVER use them again, but would like others to be warned of their seemingly dishonest tactics, as it was very frustrating to do business with them.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Turnaround Time
Style and Design

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Charged for extras not delivered

Reason of review:
Misleading pricing during first order. I was e-mailed two $50 credits after complaining. Just tried to use one and it is only $30. Shipping and processing fees of almost $25? You're kidding me.
Preferred solution:
Full refund
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #896179

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Wesley Berry Flowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
13 of 2285 Wesley Berry Flowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 20 #1215758 Summerville, South Carolina, United States

I got the same promo code for $50, but it is unusable. I have spoken to five different people who have given stories of "system is down" to "we'll be back with you." Now, the number is disconnected.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.