2.5
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

In early July, I searched online to deliver flowers to someone in Pocahontas, AR.The total included extra charges that were not clear before I submitted payment.

I complained via phone and e-mail and Mr. Berry e-mailed me in apology, including two $50 credit codes.. Just tried to use one and turns out it's only $30, not $50. Plus they charge both shipping ($14.99) and a processing fee ($7.56).

When I called (twice), I had one rep who kept yawning and another one who seemed disinterested.I will delete all communications from them and NEVER use them again, but would like others to be warned of their seemingly dishonest tactics, as it was very frustrating to do business with them.

This reviewer shared experience about "misleading pricing during first order. i was e-mailed two $50 credits after complaining. just tried to use one and it is only $30. shipping and processing fees of almost $25? you're kidding me." and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $50. This person is overall dissatisfied with Wesley Berry Flowers and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about wesley berry flowers delivery service at Wesley Berry Flowers was charged for extras not delivered Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Summerville, South Carolina, United States #1215758

I got the same promo code for $50, but it is unusable. I have spoken to five different people who have given stories of "system is down" to "we'll be back with you." Now, the number is disconnected.