Grand Rapids, Michigan

In early July, I searched online to deliver flowers to someone in Pocahontas, AR.The total included extra charges that were not clear before I submitted payment.

Related: Wesley Berry Flowers - Undelivered order and horribly rude CS.

I complained via phone and e-mail and Mr. Berry e-mailed me in apology, including two $50 credit codes.. Just tried to use one and turns out it's only $30, not $50. Plus they charge both shipping ($14.99) and a processing fee ($7.56).

When I called (twice), I had one rep who kept yawning and another one who seemed disinterested.I will delete all communications from them and NEVER use them again, but would like others to be warned of their seemingly dishonest tactics, as it was very frustrating to do business with them.

I didn't like: Charged for extras not delivered.

2.5
Turnaround Time
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Misleading pricing during first order. I was e-mailed two $50 credits after complaining. Just tried to use one and it is only $30. Shipping and processing fees of almost $25? You're kidding me. / $50
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Summerville, South Carolina, United States #1215758

I got the same promo code for $50, but it is unusable. I have spoken to five different people who have given stories of "system is down" to "we'll be back with you." Now, the number is disconnected.