I purchased a $100.00 bouquet from Wesley Berry Flowers for Valentine's Day.1) The did not arrive on Valentine's Day, 2) This is not an arrangement worth $100.00!, 3) I sent two e-mails and one voicemail have have not received any response.
4) I attempted to contact the website and file a complaint, but the link to file a complaint is down for 'maintenance.
I am going to contact my credit card company and dispute the charges.I will not be purchasing from this company in the future and would strongly recommend doing the same and telling spreading the word.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Not Received Order
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "WORST FLORIST EVER!!! Stay away!!! My husband ordered flowers for Valentine's Day from Florida. They arrived dead with brown petals and petals falling all over the place...."
- "Photo on left what we got!!! Right is what was ordered! Nothing alike. Cheap basket sent...no roses. Pine cones? Didn't see those on what was ordered...."
- "The flower arragement delivered was far from being the product as displayed on the website. Instead of three birds of paradise, my wife got two anemic irises. There..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..."
- "This app is so close to a scam, but not, I'm surprised the pros haven't completely rioted yet. Yes, it looks all snazzy and cool with its neato UI/UX design..."
- "Jessica: Hi! How can I help you today? You: I see that their is a waived $20 upgrade fee if I order online, but when I go to checkout it shows..."
- "I installed a set of four Pulstar plugs on my Saturn VUE. After a few months of improved gas mileage my vehicle began having momentary bouts of lost power. After..."
- "I am so done with these people! I advise that you NEVER order from them. Yeah, I love the products and things but it is not worth it! I am..."