Dallas, Texas

I purchased a $100.00 bouquet from Wesley Berry Flowers for Valentine's Day.1) The did not arrive on Valentine's Day, 2) This is not an arrangement worth $100.00!, 3) I sent two e-mails and one voicemail have have not received any response.

4) I attempted to contact the website and file a complaint, but the link to file a complaint is down for 'maintenance.

I am going to contact my credit card company and dispute the charges.I will not be purchasing from this company in the future and would strongly recommend doing the same and telling spreading the word.

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Bouquet.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Wesley Berry Flowers - Bait and switch over and over Wesley Berry Flowers "In early July, I searched online to deliver flowers to someone in Pocahontas, AR. The total included extra charges that were not clear before I submitted payment. I..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Disappointed Wesley Berry Flowers "Placed an order for the Birthday Choice Bouquet today and added 3 mylar balloons. The order arrived on time to my office where they were delivered to a co-worker however..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Thoughtful Gestures Fruit Basket Wesley Berry Flowers "Quality of product was not as described on the website. Product #WBF 01846. I paid $85.39 the product description stated the fruit basket would have a wood chipped basket,..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers Tulips Flowers Review from Dublin, California Wesley Berry Flowers "My husband placed an order for our anniversary for tulips. Didn't get tulips, but received the worst looking bouquet of 12 red roses. Browned edges, 1 broken, and no greens..." Read more Lasko Products - Lasko model 4930 high velocity fan is a fire hazard Lasko Products "Model 4930 FAN IS A FIRE HAZARD!!! I purchased a high-velocity model 4930 3 months ago and because I have dogs I vacuum the intake regularly like 2-3 times a..." Read more Alside Window - Poor product quality, poor customer service, unethical business practices Alside Window "Bought a home (new construction) in '09 with Alside single-hung windows. After 5 years one of them started fogging up when the low-e reflective coating started to corrode. Now I..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Lazada bad Customer Services Lazada Malaysia "1. Chat CS cancelled my order and deny mistake. **I have chat records as proof. 2. Email to CS, log complaint politely, but has been ignored too. They purposely help/cover..." Read more Pictures On Gold - I don't think they understand what "gold-filled" is supposed to mean. Pictures On Gold "I ordered a class ring from Pictures on Gold some time ago, because the school's official rings were waaay too pricy. I chose 14k gold-filled instead of solid gold to..." Read more