I purchased a $100.00 bouquet from Wesley Berry Flowers for Valentine's Day.1) The did not arrive on Valentine's Day, 2) This is not an arrangement worth $100.00!, 3) I sent two e-mails and one voicemail have have not received any response.

4) I attempted to contact the website and file a complaint, but the link to file a complaint is down for 'maintenance.

I am going to contact my credit card company and dispute the charges.I will not be purchasing from this company in the future and would strongly recommend doing the same and telling spreading the word.

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Bouquet.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Wesley Berry Flowers - Terrible Wesley Berry Flowers "Here is what we ordered, here is what we got...NO vase, clearly not the same. Tried to contact the company numerous ways, no responses. We tried to email, go through..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Bait and switch over and over Wesley Berry Flowers "In early July, I searched online to deliver flowers to someone in Pocahontas, AR. The total included extra charges that were not clear before I submitted payment. I..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Disappointed Wesley Berry Flowers "Placed an order for the Birthday Choice Bouquet today and added 3 mylar balloons. The order arrived on time to my office where they were delivered to a co-worker however..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Roses Flowers Review from Chicago, Illinois Wesley Berry Flowers "I got flowers today .1 dozen pink roses.edges are brown,slight aroma,wilted. My daughter ordered from seattle it was for mothers day. Very dissappointing.it was meant to cheer me since 1st..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Great so far Gutter Helmet "Purchased home in Jan 2017 with gutter helmet already installed. Had a few issues with water runoff and icicles. After reading the warranty and looking on line, found that the..." Read more Little Caesars - So Disappointed Little Caesars "Why would you ever even consider the use of a spoiled boy in front of a game on TV? Insane the slam you make on families. Just simply wrong and..." Read more Jawbone - $150 band was broken in less than a year and I’ve received no compensation or adequate customer support Jawbone "My UP3 band was broken in July 2016 and I opened my first ticket using Jawbone support page on July 20th, 2016 I was asked for detailed information about the..." Read more Sleep Number - Salesperson insisted it would work and it didn't Sleep Number "The salesman Dan continually told us that the only problem with the adjustable bed not fitting was a slay bed and a bed with drawers at the bottom. We took..." Read more