Geneva, Ohio
2.0

I ordered roses from them on Dec 11 and had it set up to be delivered Dec 24th.Well they never came.

I called customer service who assured me they would be delivered that day. They werent. I called the next day which was christmas so no one answered so I emailed them but no reply. They finally showed up today Dec 26th after finally speaking to someone and they look like ***.

Nothing what the pictures looked like on theyre website. And i payed over $70.

What a joke!Never again!

This person wrote the review because of "the first three poor customer service bad quality and problem with delivery " of wesley berry flowers flowers from Wesley Berry Flowers and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $68 and wants Wesley Berry Flowers to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was rip off. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments