Wesley Berry Flowers - BS service and product
I ordered roses from them on Dec 11 and had it set up to be delivered Dec 24th.Well they never came.
I called customer service who assured me they would be delivered that day. They werent. I called the next day which was christmas so no one answered so I emailed them but no reply. They finally showed up today Dec 26th after finally speaking to someone and they look like ***.
Nothing what the pictures looked like on theyre website. And i payed over $70.
What a joke!Never again!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Rip off
- Reason of review:
- The first three poor customer service bad quality and problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wesley Berry Flowers Roses
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Embarrassing and threat to my reputation! BBB/FTD all seem to be turning a blind eye to all the numerous complaints about this large misleading organization. BBB does not seem to..."
- "I ORDERED A CROSS FUNERAL SPRAY WAS SUPPOSE TO BE RED ROSES TRIMMED IN WHITE CARNATIONS,WITH A SMALL SPRAY OF ORCHIDS IN THE CENTER OF THE CROSS,WITH A WHITE RIBBON..."
- "I ordered flowers for my daughter's birthday through another online company that subcontracted to Wesley Berry. I had no idea the order was going through Wesley Berry until the..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "I purchased a Marketside organic spring mix salad from Walmart. It was in a clear hard plastic container. It says on the package washed and ready to eat. I opened..."