I ordered a large sunflower and white rose arrangement for the funeral of a loved one and a cheap vase of misc other flower that did not include any sunflowers or white roses. It looked like the cheap $5.00 arrangements you can buy at Walmart.

I true embarrassment to my family. I picked them because they were FTP certified. If I knew how to contact FTP I would report them.

I send an email to their customer support with no response. I called their customer support and was put on indefinite hold, then left a message, and still no response.

This person wrote the review because of "i need more than one choice." at Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $101 and wants Wesley Berry Flowers to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was will never use you again and this is 2nd time out of 2 times with bad experience. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wesley Berry Flowers wesley berry flowers funeral arrangement for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments