I ordered a large sunflower and white rose arrangement for the funeral of a loved one and a cheap vase of misc other flower that did not include any sunflowers or white roses.It looked like the cheap $5.00 arrangements you can buy at Walmart.

I true embarrassment to my family. I picked them because they were FTP certified. If I knew how to contact FTP I would report them.

I send an email to their customer support with no response.I called their customer support and was put on indefinite hold, then left a message, and still no response.

This person wrote the review because of "i need more than one choice." at Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $101 and wants Wesley Berry Flowers to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was will never use you again and this is 2nd time out of 2 times with bad experience. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wesley Berry Flowers wesley berry flowers funeral arrangement for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments