Wesley Berry Flowers - Flowers sent by my sister and family not what they were supposed to be!

Bloomington, Indiana 0 comments
Turnaround Time

I am writing to let you know my niece, Lynn Jackman, has a very legitimate claim. The planter that was sent was very small, definitely not an "upgraded" planter.

It was pretty but NOT what she wanted, nothing close! I can't believe she had to pay that much for an upgrade, didn't even get it, and no one will talk to her about it. This is just not right. If this is the way you treat your customers I certainly will not recommend your shop to anyone!

I guess you don't know the meaning of "upgrade" or "funeral arrangement" or "customer service". I was so distraught at the time I didn't even register what had happened until my niece sent a copy of her letter to me.

The flowers were meant for me for my husband's funeral. This doesn't speak well at all of your service!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Givens Plant Basket Arrangement.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Wesley Berry Flowers - BEWARE!

Wesleyberry flowers is now www.flowerdeliveryexpress.com/ as well. they try to hide and look like a flowist in your area code.

Be weary of any florist who doesn't have a physical street address as these order gatheres will always be decietful. Keep in mind if you order $100 worth of flowers from an order gatherer 20-30% of that never makes it to the florist. This then makes local florists look bad because it is their name on the card not these mystery gatherers.

If something doesn't feel right don't hesitate to call. Even if you are sending out of state, your local florist will be able to send it for you or point you to a local florist in the area you want to send it to.

A concerned florist

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Oust wesley for scammers.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Never Delivered and No Refund and No Customer Service

Warrensburg, Missouri 0 comments

I ordered flowers for my mom back in 2013. She never got them and we tried to contact the company to no avail.

We even contacted our bank and they tried to get our money back as well to no avail. Today I opened up an old One Note folder and there it was, the receipt. My family never really got over that and never forgot it. Do not use this company unless you want to lose money.

We lost $53.47 of our hard earned money. Still angry after all this time that people can take advantage of others.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Wesley Berry Flowers - VERY DISAPPOINTED when ordering 25th Anniversary Arrangement

Des Moines, Iowa 0 comments

VERY DISAPPOINTED - On Aug 9, I looked on line for a local florist and according to what I saw, they were local so I ordered an arrangement for our son's 25th Wedding Anniversary. It was our 50th and their 25th year so you can see how important these flowers were.

I was told that the arrangement would be in the $40 range but with all the added costs it went up to almost $70. That was my first disappointment. Then yesterday, the anniversary, I received a call from a number that didn't show up at about 4:30 in the afternoon. They told me they had been unable to deliver the flowers but would try to get them out today.

I told them how very disappointed I was and told them the next day was a little late for an anniversary arrangement - the day after the event. Of course by the time they called, it was to late to get something from somewhere else to get there in time. Needless to say when they sent me a customer service message last night I told them what I thought of them. Also, I will never use this service again and from now on will use the phone like I should have.

VERY DISAPPOINTED.

They did offer a refund but that was it. This company should NOT be in business.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Stay away from order gatherers, order from a local florist.

Chicago Ridge, Illinois 3 comments

I am a professional florist who has been a designer for 10 years. Companies like these are what gives our small mom and pop local shops a bad name.

I received a complaint from a customer regarding an arrangement she received at work. Wesley Berry (WHO IS NOT A FLORIST) sent us the order with $45.00 for flowers and delivery. She stated that this vase was not what her husband ordered and was "very skimpy" for the price her husband paid. She e-mailed his receipt and sure enough, he had spent over $120 including flowers, delivery, taxes, fees, etc.

What a ruckus! Obviously they keep the majority of the money they collect and don't give the local florist enough funds to do anything close to what the customer thinks they're getting.

This is a constant problem with this company and other order gatherers. ALWAYS ORDER LOCAL.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Flowers.

Jacksonville, Florida, United States #1205456

Yes! This is exactly what they do! So many local florists refuse to work with them that it was a struggle to send out orders...exactly why they cannot deliver half their orders!

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States #1201152

Problem is, I thought I was ordering from a local brick and mortar store! They represent themselves as such.

I needed the flowers to go to Bloomington, Indiana so I Googled "florists in Bloomington, Indiana". Their website came up and even had an address on there from Bloomington. I thought I was safe. I had never heard of Wesley-Berry Flowers before.

But after I got screwed, I did an investigation and found out that FTD Florists owns Wesley-Berry Flowers and 1-800-Flowers and Teleflora. They all now operate the same way.

They are deceptive rip-off artists!!!

to Anonymous Montgomery, Alabama, United States #1205725

All of the sending only call centers are independent of each other. Teleflora, 1800flowers and FTD are the originals, then along came all of these others.

Avoid call centers if you want to get flowers on time and at more reasonable prices. Here is a list of just a few of them other than the three already listed here:

Just Flowers

Wesley Berry Flowers (worst of the lot)

From You Flowers

Blooms Today

The Sympathy Store Avas Flowers Americana Flowers Ranch Florist Unless you live in the cities they have hubs in, they are not local florists and cannot guarantee you anything. Most florists will not deal with them, so this is why they cannot get orders delivered.

The real florist only receives a fraction of what you paid them with no delivery fee added to the total. Some of them advertise in our local yellow pages and I know they are both located in California, not Alabama.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Terrible delivery

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina 0 comments

Took them forever to deliver my flowers. Then, I complained (after hours on the phone).

The CEO sent me this nice email about how he was sorry and an alleged staff meeting happened to discuss my concern. I was issued a $50 credit for future order. Guess what the catch is (didn't know it at the time)? Credit can not be for any flower arrangement that is already on sale.

They have all of their products "on sale" typically. I have contacted them about this. I will do my utmost to let everyone know to stay away from this awful company!

I will post on Twitter, Facebook, Yelp, Trip Advisor, etc. How they stay in business baffles me!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: I want to be able to use my $50 wherever.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Horrible Experience

I ordered flowers to be sent to a co-worker for delivery the next day - didn't happen even though I received emails stating order was received, sent to designers, and lastly an email stating flowers were out for delivery on appropriate day even though they were not! They actually were not delivered until 4 days later.

After contacting them and complaining the flowers did get delivered and they gave me a credit for a future order. Shame on me for thinking the second time around would be different. Ordered flowers, got a call flowers I wanted were not available so I cancelled. It's been almost 3 weeks and still have not received my refund.

Have gotten my bank involved but still no refund to date.

STAY AWAY - I know I will!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Next Day Delivery Service.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Bait and switch over and over

Grand Rapids, Michigan 1 comment
2.5
Turnaround Time

In early July, I searched online to deliver flowers to someone in Pocahontas, AR. The total included extra charges that were not clear before I submitted payment.

I complained via phone and e-mail and Mr. Berry e-mailed me in apology, including two $50 credit codes.. Just tried to use one and turns out it's only $30, not $50. Plus they charge both shipping ($14.99) and a processing fee ($7.56).

When I called (twice), I had one rep who kept yawning and another one who seemed disinterested. I will delete all communications from them and NEVER use them again, but would like others to be warned of their seemingly dishonest tactics, as it was very frustrating to do business with them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Misleading pricing during first order. I was e-mailed two $50 credits after complaining. Just tried to use one and it is only $30. Shipping and processing fees of almost $25? You're kidding me..

I didn't like: Charged for extras not delivered.

Summerville, South Carolina, United States #1215758

I got the same promo code for $50, but it is unusable. I have spoken to five different people who have given stories of "system is down" to "we'll be back with you." Now, the number is disconnected.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Simple Review #1470577492

Newark, New Jersey 0 comments

I ordered a beautiful arrangement on July 20th, 2016 to be deliveried on August 6th,2016 and I didn't get anything. This is the second time this is happened to me. I am livid!!

Wesley Berry Flowers - Terrible

Appleton, Wisconsin 1 comment
2.2
Turnaround Time

Here is what we ordered, here is what we got...NO vase, clearly not the same. Tried to contact the company numerous ways, no responses.

We tried to email, go through their insurance, etc.

We have followed all their documents and requests. I don't know where else to turn in this case.

If you see, there are not even the same amount of flowers AND my photo was take immediately after the delivery.

My flowers were delivered in a box, no vase, and they were damaged. The flowers aren't even the same choices, I can see some variations but this is a lot of difference and for more than 60.00?

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers The Irresistible Bouquet.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Initially finding their website, Website.

I didn't like: Dead roses poor cust serv, No resolution, Customer service.

Chelsea, Alabama, United States #1198757

Wesley Berry is a sending only call center and not a real florist. They have a hub in Commerce City, Michigan.

They are also the worst of the call centers out there, and there are many. The photo you show is off of one of three other call centers, the most popular ones. Either FTD, Teleflora or 1800flowers. (Flowers are also wired out using those three company's wire services.) The problem withe these call centers is that all they send the florist is the cost you paid for the bouquet, normally.

WB has a habit of sending out orders for a total of $30.00 with no delivery added. Most of us who own or work in a real flower shop won't accept orders from these call centers because of that. What they also won't tell their customers is that most of those flower photos are misleading. They bouquet looks large where in fact it will be in a vase about 61/2 inches tall.

While I can understand your anger and disappointment, the florist who received your order and decided to keep it, sent what they could for the money they received. WB puts this statement on every order they send out: "FILL TO VALUE!! SIMILAR IS OKAY!!!!!!!!" Newer shop owners won't realize that it isn't okay, but they send out what they can so that you get something for the money they received. Real florists cannot produce the exact same arrangement for the little amount of money they get from WB.

They'd be out of business fast.

Best advice I can offer is to scroll down the search page until you find the listings that have local phone number and not 800 numbers. With most people having cell phones now, most of us real florists no longer have 800 numbers. Also, ignore ads you see for florists online.

We don't have the money to advertise on every website out there, on Facebook or funeral home websites. These call centers advertise everywhere including local yellow pages.