Buford, Georgia
100% full Not resolved

I ordered a vase of yellow roses and white daisy's.I got a huge yellow and white bow and green leaves with three yellow mums.

I was embarrassed when I got a picture of what I sent. Before I placed the order, the total was in the $47 dollar range. Once I hit submit it automatically added a Vase/Service Fee of $6.99, A enclosure card of $4.99, Next Day Rush Service of $3.99, Shipping/Service fee of $14.99, Handling Fee of $1.99, sales fee of $12.99, Sales Tax too. The total was $72.93 for a bouquet I wouldn't have paid $5.00 for if I saw it in the store.

RUN don't walk away from this company.

They are cheats!!!!!!See for yourself, see the picture I ordered and what was received.

Review about: Wesley Berry Birthday Flowers.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $73
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Lisa
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1028677

I, too, have been scammed with a coupon to take $40 off to additional charges including $4.99 enclosure card, $6.99 vase fee, Same day rush Fee 6.99 $1.99 handling fee and a $15.99 delivery fee.What began as a $40 arrangement became $97.00.

I can't imagine what the flowers will look like.

This is a business sending the funeral arrangement.We, too, will be embarrassed.