Wesley Berry Flowers - Crappy Flowers and no customer service, they transfer you to a answering machine!
I ordered a vase of yellow roses and white daisy's.I got a huge yellow and white bow and green leaves with three yellow mums.
I was embarrassed when I got a picture of what I sent. Before I placed the order, the total was in the $47 dollar range. Once I hit submit it automatically added a Vase/Service Fee of $6.99, A enclosure card of $4.99, Next Day Rush Service of $3.99, Shipping/Service fee of $14.99, Handling Fee of $1.99, sales fee of $12.99, Sales Tax too. The total was $72.93 for a bouquet I wouldn't have paid $5.00 for if I saw it in the store.
RUN don't walk away from this company.
They are cheats!!!!!!See for yourself, see the picture I ordered and what was received.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Horrible experience
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wesley Berry Birthday Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "In early July, I searched online to deliver flowers to someone in Pocahontas, AR. The total included extra charges that were not clear before I submitted payment. I..."
- "Placed an order for the Birthday Choice Bouquet today and added 3 mylar balloons. The order arrived on time to my office where they were delivered to a co-worker however..."
- "I have had the worst customer service I have ever experienced in my life with this company. It's ridiculous that my flowers weren't delivered in a timely fashion, and as..."
- "My ZeroWater gasket, in the spigot of the 23 cup unit, has seemed to catch itself up within the unit. Now, my water trickles out instead of coming out with..."
- "I was contacted by phone from an independent Century Link Representative wanting to know who my current carrier was and what I was paying for my plan. I told him..."
- "since October I've have had 5 people to see the water damage from the dish. attached are pictures and all have agreed the damage from the dish. the frustration is..."
- "I ordered the following: Samsung Galaxy S5 16GB Unlocked GSM Octa-Core Android Phone - Black As you can see from the attached picture, the phone appears to be still locked as I..."
- "I bought a Cindy Crawford sofa and loveseat in December 2015, and three months later, all the cushions lost the firmness and shape, looking really old and ugly. So I..."
- "Shipped 4 packages NDA by UPS and insured them all. 2 arrived the next day at my vendor busted open and repacked, the following day the other two arrived damage..."