Wesley Berry Flowers - Crappy Flowers and no customer service, they transfer you to a answering machine!

675 of 2285 Wesley Berry Flowers reviews

I ordered a vase of yellow roses and white daisy's.I got a huge yellow and white bow and green leaves with three yellow mums.

I was embarrassed when I got a picture of what I sent. Before I placed the order, the total was in the $47 dollar range. Once I hit submit it automatically added a Vase/Service Fee of $6.99, A enclosure card of $4.99, Next Day Rush Service of $3.99, Shipping/Service fee of $14.99, Handling Fee of $1.99, sales fee of $12.99, Sales Tax too. The total was $72.93 for a bouquet I wouldn't have paid $5.00 for if I saw it in the store.

RUN don't walk away from this company.

They are cheats!!!!!!See for yourself, see the picture I ordered and what was received.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Wesley Berry Birthday Flowers
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #693228 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Wesley Berry Flowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
675 of 2285 Wesley Berry Flowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Lisa

Sep 02, 2015 #1028677 Indianapolis, Indiana, United States

I, too, have been scammed with a coupon to take $40 off to additional charges including $4.99 enclosure card, $6.99 vase fee, Same day rush Fee 6.99 $1.99 handling fee and a $15.99 delivery fee. What began as a $40 arrangement became $97.00. I can't imagine what the flowers will look like. This is a business sending the funeral arrangement. We, too, will be embarrassed.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Wesley Berry Flowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Wesley Berry Flowers.
Filing a new complaint about
×