Buford, Georgia
100% full Not resolved

I ordered a vase of yellow roses and white daisy's.I got a huge yellow and white bow and green leaves with three yellow mums.

I was embarrassed when I got a picture of what I sent. Before I placed the order, the total was in the $47 dollar range. Once I hit submit it automatically added a Vase/Service Fee of $6.99, A enclosure card of $4.99, Next Day Rush Service of $3.99, Shipping/Service fee of $14.99, Handling Fee of $1.99, sales fee of $12.99, Sales Tax too. The total was $72.93 for a bouquet I wouldn't have paid $5.00 for if I saw it in the store.

RUN don't walk away from this company.

They are cheats!!!!!!See for yourself, see the picture I ordered and what was received.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $73. The author is overall dissatisfied with Wesley Berry Flowers and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Lisa
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1028677

I, too, have been scammed with a coupon to take $40 off to additional charges including $4.99 enclosure card, $6.99 vase fee, Same day rush Fee 6.99 $1.99 handling fee and a $15.99 delivery fee.What began as a $40 arrangement became $97.00.

I can't imagine what the flowers will look like.

This is a business sending the funeral arrangement.We, too, will be embarrassed.