Santa Fe Springs, California
100% full Not resolved

HUSBAND ORDERED FLOWERS FOR VALENTINE'S DAY.NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY.

CONTACTED THEM AND INFORMED OF THE DEAD AND BROKEN STEM FLOWER AND THEY WOULD ONLY GIVE A SMALL % OFF OF THE BILL. THE WHOLE ARRANGEMENT WAS WILTED AND THE STEMS BROKEN. STATES IT'S THEIR PROTOCOL TO ONLY GIVE A PERCENTAGE OFF. YOU MEAN PROTOCOL TO RIP OFF CONSUMERS.

FILING A CLAIM WITH THE BBB WITH THE PICTURES OF BOTH ARRANGEMENTS SENT.

AND THEN THEY HAVE THE NERVE TO PROVIDE A CARD IN THE DELIVERY STATING, "QUALITY GUARANTEED" IT WAS OUR PLEASURE TO GIVE THIS ORDER OUR PERSONAL ATTENTION.WE TAKE SPECIAL CARE THAT ALL ITEMS ARE OF GOOD QUALITY WHEN THEY LEAVE OUR DESIGN CENTER." MY SUGGESTION TO WESLEY BERRY FLOWERS, IS YOUR QUALITY ASSURANCE DEPT." NEEDS TO BE RE-EVALUATED.

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Arrangement.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Wesley Berry Flowers - Disappointed Wesley Berry Flowers "Placed an order for the Birthday Choice Bouquet today and added 3 mylar balloons. The order arrived on time to my office where they were delivered to a co-worker however..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Terrible Wesley Berry Flowers "Here is what we ordered, here is what we got...NO vase, clearly not the same. Tried to contact the company numerous ways, no responses. We tried to email, go through..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Flowers for funeral embarassingly small when I paid for exquisite upgrade Wesley Berry Flowers "AVOID MY MISTAKE - READ THIS! I ordered flowers for a funeral. The arrangement was called the "Givens Plant Basket". The basic plant basket was 59.99 and..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers Roses Flowers Review from Chicago, Illinois Wesley Berry Flowers "I got flowers today .1 dozen pink roses.edges are brown,slight aroma,wilted. My daughter ordered from seattle it was for mothers day. Very dissappointing.it was meant to cheer me since 1st..." Read more Other Company - William P. Cleary is making these posts Other Company "http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/William_Cleary_5557871/ He is making fake posts about me and attacking my family on this site. He was just released from Prison and his evil wrath continues. Both him and his..." Read more GOOGLE HAS BEEN ONE THE GREATEST GIFTS FROM OUR CREATOR Google "FROM THE DAY I PASSED THE STATE BAR GOOGLE HAS AND CONTINUES TO IMPROVE BUSINESSES AND PERSONAL LIVES ON PLANET EARTH. VICTORLAWCENTETS.COM TOPCREDITDEBTSOLUTIONS.COM ORPHANSFOUNDATION.ORG ALLLEGALDOCUMENTS.COM OWE THEIR SUCCESS TO GOOGLE..." Read more Brent Guild SCAM IGALEN VICTORIA Igalen Victoria "BRENT GUILD SCAM IGALEN. STAY AWAY FROM THIS MAN & IF YOU EVER GET A CALL OR MEET THIS PERSON, CALL THE POLICE RIGHT AWAY! TOTAL SCAM ARTIST CURRENTLY BEING..." Read more Gardenwinds - Don't buy the rip lock 350 replacement gazebo canopy Gardenwinds "Rip lock 350 THE WORST! Don't buy this! I bought a 10x12 replacement canopy with the rip lock 350 and within the first month of having it on it ripped..." Read more