100% full Not resolved

HUSBAND ORDERED FLOWERS FOR VALENTINE'S DAY.NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY.

CONTACTED THEM AND INFORMED OF THE DEAD AND BROKEN STEM FLOWER AND THEY WOULD ONLY GIVE A SMALL % OFF OF THE BILL. THE WHOLE ARRANGEMENT WAS WILTED AND THE STEMS BROKEN. STATES IT'S THEIR PROTOCOL TO ONLY GIVE A PERCENTAGE OFF. YOU MEAN PROTOCOL TO RIP OFF CONSUMERS.

FILING A CLAIM WITH THE BBB WITH THE PICTURES OF BOTH ARRANGEMENTS SENT.

AND THEN THEY HAVE THE NERVE TO PROVIDE A CARD IN THE DELIVERY STATING, "QUALITY GUARANTEED" IT WAS OUR PLEASURE TO GIVE THIS ORDER OUR PERSONAL ATTENTION.WE TAKE SPECIAL CARE THAT ALL ITEMS ARE OF GOOD QUALITY WHEN THEY LEAVE OUR DESIGN CENTER." MY SUGGESTION TO WESLEY BERRY FLOWERS, IS YOUR QUALITY ASSURANCE DEPT." NEEDS TO BE RE-EVALUATED.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of awful customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of wesley berry flowers arrangement and associated monetary loss in the amount of $80. Wesley Berry Flowers needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wesley berry flowers arrangement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments