Wesley Berry Flowers - Dead Flowers both Original and Replacements
HUSBAND ORDERED FLOWERS FOR VALENTINE'S DAY.NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY.
CONTACTED THEM AND INFORMED OF THE DEAD AND BROKEN STEM FLOWER AND THEY WOULD ONLY GIVE A SMALL % OFF OF THE BILL. THE WHOLE ARRANGEMENT WAS WILTED AND THE STEMS BROKEN. STATES IT'S THEIR PROTOCOL TO ONLY GIVE A PERCENTAGE OFF. YOU MEAN PROTOCOL TO RIP OFF CONSUMERS.
FILING A CLAIM WITH THE BBB WITH THE PICTURES OF BOTH ARRANGEMENTS SENT.
AND THEN THEY HAVE THE NERVE TO PROVIDE A CARD IN THE DELIVERY STATING, "QUALITY GUARANTEED" IT WAS OUR PLEASURE TO GIVE THIS ORDER OUR PERSONAL ATTENTION.WE TAKE SPECIAL CARE THAT ALL ITEMS ARE OF GOOD QUALITY WHEN THEY LEAVE OUR DESIGN CENTER." MY SUGGESTION TO WESLEY BERRY FLOWERS, IS YOUR QUALITY ASSURANCE DEPT." NEEDS TO BE RE-EVALUATED.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My 3 orders placed at the same time were 5 DAYS LATE! The flowers were wilted, droopy, cheap and ugly! I ordered 3 Mylar "It's A Boy" balloons...."
- "Where do I begin. This company is absolutely horrible!!!!!! I am not the type of person to lose my cool but this company made me snap. The arrangement delivered was..."
- "Photo on left what we got!!! Right is what was ordered! Nothing alike. Cheap basket sent...no roses. Pine cones? Didn't see those on what was ordered...."
- "I'm a great fun of Tommy Hilfiger products, however, this SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN Sweater i bought right before new year come with the cheapest quality, just after wearing it for..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."