Santa Fe Springs, California
100% full Not resolved

HUSBAND ORDERED FLOWERS FOR VALENTINE'S DAY.NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY.

Related: Wesley Berry Flowers - No Flowers for Mom This Year

CONTACTED THEM AND INFORMED OF THE DEAD AND BROKEN STEM FLOWER AND THEY WOULD ONLY GIVE A SMALL % OFF OF THE BILL. THE WHOLE ARRANGEMENT WAS WILTED AND THE STEMS BROKEN. STATES IT'S THEIR PROTOCOL TO ONLY GIVE A PERCENTAGE OFF. YOU MEAN PROTOCOL TO RIP OFF CONSUMERS.

FILING A CLAIM WITH THE BBB WITH THE PICTURES OF BOTH ARRANGEMENTS SENT.

AND THEN THEY HAVE THE NERVE TO PROVIDE A CARD IN THE DELIVERY STATING, "QUALITY GUARANTEED" IT WAS OUR PLEASURE TO GIVE THIS ORDER OUR PERSONAL ATTENTION.WE TAKE SPECIAL CARE THAT ALL ITEMS ARE OF GOOD QUALITY WHEN THEY LEAVE OUR DESIGN CENTER." MY SUGGESTION TO WESLEY BERRY FLOWERS, IS YOUR QUALITY ASSURANCE DEPT." NEEDS TO BE RE-EVALUATED.

Review about: Roses.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $80
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.