Wesley Berry Flowers - Dead Flowers For Valentine's Day

My boyfriend sends me flowers for birthdays and for Valentine's Day.Because Valentine's Day falls on a Sunday, he wanted to have flowers sent on Friday the 12th to my work.

When I opened the package, the flowers were limp and dead. I couldn't even identify what type of flowers were in the bouquet. When I told him, he was of course embarrassed and angry. We both repeatedly tried to call the phone numbers given for this company.

The 800 number was perpetually busy, and the other number kept us on perpetual hold. We have sent 2 emails demanding a refund with no answer as of yet. Perhaps they are handling other complaints, or perhaps they simply don't care. We will be reporting this company to whomever will follow up on it, and will continue to push for a refund.

Don't use this company.Even if they DO resolve this issue, it has already become a headache and it's been less than 24 hours.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Wesley Berry Flowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Wesley Berry Flowers.
Filing a new complaint about