Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Featured Not resolved

My boyfriend sends me flowers for birthdays and for Valentine's Day.Because Valentine's Day falls on a Sunday, he wanted to have flowers sent on Friday the 12th to my work.

When I opened the package, the flowers were limp and dead. I couldn't even identify what type of flowers were in the bouquet. When I told him, he was of course embarrassed and angry. We both repeatedly tried to call the phone numbers given for this company.

The 800 number was perpetually busy, and the other number kept us on perpetual hold. We have sent 2 emails demanding a refund with no answer as of yet. Perhaps they are handling other complaints, or perhaps they simply don't care. We will be reporting this company to whomever will follow up on it, and will continue to push for a refund.

Don't use this company.Even if they DO resolve this issue, it has already become a headache and it's been less than 24 hours.

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Bouquet.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Wesley Berry Flowers - Wesley Berry Flowe Same Day Delivery Service Review Wesley Berry Flowers "I placed an order 3 days ago for same day delivery, the 70.00$ was taken out of my bank account and my girlfriend still has not received them. Everyday I..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Appalling bait-and-switch with horrible symbolism Wesley Berry Flowers "I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet, with the "exquisite upgrade" for mother's day this year. The photo showed a dozen or so red roses with five or six large..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Bait and switch over and over Wesley Berry Flowers "In early July, I searched online to deliver flowers to someone in Pocahontas, AR. The total included extra charges that were not clear before I submitted payment. I..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Should have checked reviews!!! Wesley Berry Flowers "NEVER have I been charged a card fee, vase fee, what a scam. I then chose an arrangement that said "7 left-same day delivery" thinking it was prepared and..." Read more EVGO - BAD BUSINESS PRACTICES! EVgo "Please be advised that Evgo owes me the sum of $5,000.00 for the reason described herein. On 06/27/2017 I inquired to the HR manager the status of a position I..." Read more Jerrys Service Center - Jerry's service (*** job) center Jerrys Service Center "Do not trust this man he talks a big talk and makes promises he can't keep. I was t boned in a crewcab truck by an uninsured driver. I took..." Read more No more Aerosoles for me! Aerosoles "Bought some cute yellow pumps from Aerosoles, open the box and they are dirty! They have been worn and are scuffed from whoever previously owned them. Have not tried to..." Read more Lowes Monroe Wa - Vinyl Fence installation Lowes Monroe Wa "First they said it was a two day project that turned into a week long project that actually over a month later is still not done. They also said they..." Read more