Featured Not resolved

My boyfriend sends me flowers for birthdays and for Valentine's Day.Because Valentine's Day falls on a Sunday, he wanted to have flowers sent on Friday the 12th to my work.

When I opened the package, the flowers were limp and dead. I couldn't even identify what type of flowers were in the bouquet. When I told him, he was of course embarrassed and angry. We both repeatedly tried to call the phone numbers given for this company.

The 800 number was perpetually busy, and the other number kept us on perpetual hold. We have sent 2 emails demanding a refund with no answer as of yet. Perhaps they are handling other complaints, or perhaps they simply don't care. We will be reporting this company to whomever will follow up on it, and will continue to push for a refund.

Don't use this company.Even if they DO resolve this issue, it has already become a headache and it's been less than 24 hours.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of wesley berry flowers bouquet. Wesley Berry Flowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wesley berry flowers bouquet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments