Wesley Berry Flowers - Dead roses
My husband ordered me some roses for our wedding anniversary.I was embarrassed for him.
This is a total rip off!!! And I will tell everyone to stay clear of Wesley Berry. Take a close look. Brown, wilted, dying roses.
Thats romantic! He spent almost $100 on this. I plan to ask for a refund and if they wont refund then I guess they will get a bad review a few times a week. This is no way to treat a new customer especially on such a special occasion.
Shame on you! All of these reviews can't be wrong.
Looks like the common denominator is Wesley Berry Flowers.I have the box too in the trash, if anyone wants a picture.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Fast delivery
What I disliked
- Flowers arrived dead
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wesley Berry Flowers Roses
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Embarrassing and threat to my reputation! BBB/FTD all seem to be turning a blind eye to all the numerous complaints about this large misleading organization. BBB does not seem to..."
- "I ordered an arrangement from this company's website site on Friday, 12/28, for a funeral which I attended on 12/30. I was dismayed and embarrassed, however, by the flowers..."
- "Ordered flowers for my daughters 30th birthday on July 1. Never got an email so I called them back and they stated that they could not deliver today as..."
- "I chose my dress. I ordered it in regency purple. I was told in chat and email that all embellishments, like flowers and beads would remain the same as the..."
- "After my highlights were complete, I told the stylist that I didn't like the color. Looks brassy or orange. Not blond like the rest of my hair. She said it..."
- "Kitchen & Bath Authority *service with a smile. I ordered a sink on sale. i was contacted later and told i had to pay an additional 40 usd..."
- "Hello, my name Is David Gillis and my address is 42 peninsula place Dorchester Ma 02125. I placed an order on November 16, it's seem to have disappeared after a..."
- "I ordered a pair of faxon canvas low sneakers that were navy blue and lime green. I was originally happy with the purchase and started to wear the shoes out...."
- "I ordered two autism necklaces for me and my husband a month ago. I received an email stating that my order is being made and will be shipped. There is..."