Featured Not resolved
3.7
Style and Design

My husband ordered me some roses for our wedding anniversary.I was embarrassed for him.

This is a total rip off!!! And I will tell everyone to stay clear of Wesley Berry. Take a close look. Brown, wilted, dying roses.

Thats romantic! He spent almost $100 on this. I plan to ask for a refund and if they wont refund then I guess they will get a bad review a few times a week. This is no way to treat a new customer especially on such a special occasion.

Shame on you! All of these reviews can't be wrong.

Looks like the common denominator is Wesley Berry Flowers.I have the box too in the trash, if anyone wants a picture.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $100. The author is overall dissatisfied with Wesley Berry Flowers and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about wesley berry flowers flowers from Wesley Berry Flowers was dead flowers , but reviewer liked fast delivery. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments