Wesley Berry Flowers - Dead roses
My husband ordered me some roses for our wedding anniversary.I was embarrassed for him.
This is a total rip off!!! And I will tell everyone to stay clear of Wesley Berry. Take a close look. Brown, wilted, dying roses.
Thats romantic! He spent almost $100 on this. I plan to ask for a refund and if they wont refund then I guess they will get a bad review a few times a week. This is no way to treat a new customer especially on such a special occasion.
Shame on you! All of these reviews can't be wrong.
Looks like the common denominator is Wesley Berry Flowers.I have the box too in the trash, if anyone wants a picture.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Fast delivery
What I disliked
- Flowers arrived dead
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wesley Berry Flowers Roses
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Company: Wesley Berry FlowersI received 6 white tulips from my boyfriend today, Monday, 2-13-12 (were supposed to arrive on Valentines day, tomorrow) ... AND were SUPPOSED TO BE RED..."
- "PALM BEACH, FL. - I ordered two separate sets of flowers from these guys last week on Monday, this is where the problem already began. They over-charged me for..."
- "I ordered a vase of yellow roses and white daisy's. I got a huge yellow and white bow and green leaves with three yellow mums. I was embarrassed..."
- "I write to introduce our financial services to you. I am a direct mandate to a Financial Institution who is also known as private lender specialized in the Lease and..."
- "I have ordered several things over several years and absolutely love the gear that I get. I understand that the wait is long on some things but the quality is..."
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."
- "After my highlights were complete, I told the stylist that I didn't like the color. Looks brassy or orange. Not blond like the rest of my hair. She said it..."
- "I chose my dress. I ordered it in regency purple. I was told in chat and email that all embellishments, like flowers and beads would remain the same as the..."
- "Kitchen & Bath Authority *service with a smile. I ordered a sink on sale. i was contacted later and told i had to pay an additional 40 usd..."