Wesley Berry Flowers - Dead roses
My husband ordered me some roses for our wedding anniversary.I was embarrassed for him.
This is a total rip off!!! And I will tell everyone to stay clear of Wesley Berry. Take a close look. Brown, wilted, dying roses.
Thats romantic! He spent almost $100 on this. I plan to ask for a refund and if they wont refund then I guess they will get a bad review a few times a week. This is no way to treat a new customer especially on such a special occasion.
Shame on you! All of these reviews can't be wrong.
Looks like the common denominator is Wesley Berry Flowers.I have the box too in the trash, if anyone wants a picture.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
- Fast delivery
What I disliked
- Flowers arrived dead
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wesley Berry Flowers Roses
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I wanted to brighter a friends day so I ordered a Glorious Garden from what was pictured on the site. What was delivered looked nothing like that. It looked like..."
- "I had the same exact situation! My flowers were to be delivered that day (I paid extra for same day service) but they came the next day-they told me the..."
- "I ordered sympathy flowers and spent over $200. What was delivered was not only not what I ordered, but it looked like a $60 arrangement. They offered only..."
- "I chose my dress. I ordered it in regency purple. I was told in chat and email that all embellishments, like flowers and beads would remain the same as the..."
- "After my highlights were complete, I told the stylist that I didn't like the color. Looks brassy or orange. Not blond like the rest of my hair. She said it..."
- "It always interesting how all the review sites show either unhappy customers or happy customers. Come on people, when you process thousands of orders, not all transactions will go..."
- "RICARDO SAENZ IS A SCAM! DO NOT HIRE RICARDO SAENZ! I hired him to help handle my mother's affairs and he stole money from her and charged her..."
- "I ordered this for a 5 year old child's birthday. The item arrived weeks later - nowhere did it disclose on the site that it was coming from CHINA by..."