Ocala, Florida
Featured

Ordered one thing and they delivered a much cheaper arrangement and said they would replace it next day with the right thing.Never did and when you call they send you from one place to another until you get disconnected.

They are extremely over priced especially after they add on all the different service fees. Beware they also say they are local. The picture below is what they sent instead of beautiful roses at least a dozen in a vase w/ fall leaves etc.

I paid for $94.00 and got 3 roses.These were for my daughter who just had surgery.

Pat

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Review about Wesley Berry Flowers Dozen Roses from Hattiesburg, Mississippi Wesley Berry Flowers "I ordered flowers for my grandma the price said 30$ i added a balloon for 4.99$ and a 10$ upgrade so im thinkin with tax and fees it might be..." Read more Review about Wesley Berry Flowers Best Wishes Flowers from Gadsden, Alabama Wesley Berry Flowers "I am posting as a florist that received an order from your establishment. You sent us an order for a total of $49.97 when in fact you charged the customer..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Terrible Flowers, Scams and Fraud Wesley Berry Flowers "I ordered a European Garden Bouquet for my mom's birthday. She received a plant garden with a few carnations. I called and complained, and they agreed to send..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Bait and switch over and over Wesley Berry Flowers "In early July, I searched online to deliver flowers to someone in Pocahontas, AR. The total included extra charges that were not clear before I submitted payment. I..." Read more SquareTrade Warranty is running a scam in ebay Squaretrade Warranty "I purchased warranty for 2 years through ebay on a cell phone purchase that was never completed. I tried several time to reach them and they say they cannot locate..." Read more Church and Dwight - Severe chemical burns from Nair Church and Dwight "Contacted them and they returned my purchase price. However I am still trying to heal the burns on my legs. Yes they acknowledged my "skin sensitivity" but I still have..." Read more CrossCountry Mortgage - Terrible! CrossCountry Mortgage "Our ordeal began upon a recommendation from our realtor on March 23, 2017 when I contacted Sean LeBlanc of Cross Country in Salem, NH. In my very first email explained..." Read more Razbannia Group - Fraud and Scam Artist: Sina Razbannia Razbannia Group "Razbannia Group Beware! Scam And Fraud Against Customers Calabassas, California Do NOT do business with Razbannia Group. Razbannia Group is owned by Sina Razbannia, his wife Shirley Razbannia, his daughter..." Read more