Tucson, Arizona
Featured on Google+ Not resolved

The flower arragement delivered was far from being the product as displayed on the website.Instead of three birds of paradise, my wife got two anemic irises.

Related: Wesley Berry Flowers - CHARGED FOR PRODUCT DIDN'T WANT AND DIDN'T RECEIVE! SCAMMERS!

There is no longer-stemmed orange flower. Also anemic, colorless and dried out sticks are what they tried to pass as what should be thicker green bamboo-type rods. And the base is not a nice environment brown rectangular platform, but is a dismal circular black plastic-looking holder. And the dimensions are given as 24 inches high.

This barely tops out at 20 inches. All-in-all a cheesy imitation of the advertised product. I'm told by customer service that the local florist made "allowable substitutions". See the attached photos and judge for yoiurself.

Unfurled irises are a poor substitution for birds of paradise.

What's next?Are dandelions allowable substitutes for that bouquet of roses?

Review about: Different Flower Arrangement.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $100
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Exactly!!! And the worst part is the real florist that receives the order only gets half of the $$ the custyspent ;(((

Not happy 2014
Folsom, California, United States #829017

I ordered the exact same item and also was very dissatisfied with what was delivered. I took photos and I'm filing a complaint with the better business bureau.

Once a fool
to Not happy 2014 Chicago, Illinois, United States #884654

this company could care less if you call the attorney general. They always try to pacify you with a store credit which is useless because they will *** again with crazy fees of $40 to use their service.Either the CEO is a fraud or just ***