Wesley Berry Flowers - Delivered DEAD white tulips instead of red roses on Vday
Company: Wesley Berry Flowers
I received 6 white tulips from my boyfriend today, Monday, 2-13-12 (were supposed to arrive on Valentines day, tomorrow) ...AND were SUPPOSED TO BE RED ROSES.
OH, and by the way, the tulips are DEAD - 3 Broke off (due to being frozen) and the other 3 are pointing downward trying to die in peace Also there is one purple crappy flower thrown in there, as well!I called and they will not refund the money; they will send me more flowers (ALREADY EMBARRASSED and do NOT want more flowers from this company, no manager will get on the phone with me, contacting Better Business Bureau)!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sweetheart Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "AVOID MY MISTAKE - READ THIS! I ordered flowers for a funeral. The arrangement was called the "Givens Plant Basket". The basic plant basket was 59.99 and..."
- "In early July, I searched online to deliver flowers to someone in Pocahontas, AR. The total included extra charges that were not clear before I submitted payment. I..."
- "I ordered flowers for my grandma the price said 30$ i added a balloon for 4.99$ and a 10$ upgrade so im thinkin with tax and fees it might be..."
- "I was contacted by phone from an independent Century Link Representative wanting to know who my current carrier was and what I was paying for my plan. I told him..."
- "I own thunder vapor a small Vape shop in Oklahoma City and over the past 3 years I've had Dozens upon dozens of calls and lost out of town business..."
- "Sofa and chair are both less than five years old. When we purchased our La-Z-Boy, we were told it was 100% real leather. I do not see a real quality..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."