Wesley Berry Flowers - Delivered DEAD white tulips instead of red roses on Vday
Company: Wesley Berry Flowers
I received 6 white tulips from my boyfriend today, Monday, 2-13-12 (were supposed to arrive on Valentines day, tomorrow) ...AND were SUPPOSED TO BE RED ROSES.
OH, and by the way, the tulips are DEAD - 3 Broke off (due to being frozen) and the other 3 are pointing downward trying to die in peace Also there is one purple crappy flower thrown in there, as well!I called and they will not refund the money; they will send me more flowers (ALREADY EMBARRASSED and do NOT want more flowers from this company, no manager will get on the phone with me, contacting Better Business Bureau)!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sweetheart Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Ordered flowers for my daughters 30th birthday on July 1. Never got an email so I called them back and they stated that they could not deliver today as..."
- "Paid for delivery and expedited service. Called them back and they stated couldn't deliver today. I asked to cancel service supervisor tried to save by stating would send..."
- "My husband ordered me some roses for our wedding anniversary. I was embarrassed for him. This is a total rip off!!! And I will tell everyone to stay clear of..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."
- "Last night, my wife and I attempted to book a flight for an upcoming trip for 6 members of our family using Orbitz.com. We entered all of the information for..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."