Wesley Berry Flowers - Delivered horrible flowers after complaint to PayPal!!
I ordered this flowers for my mother on Valentine's Day, they said they would deliver that VERY same day! And as many of you here I received an email at 8pm EST saying that it would be deliver by the 15th which DIDN'T HAPPEN!! As day was gone I called the 800 scam number they provide! They never ever answered! And so I opted to email them.....no answer either!
At 8pm last night (the 15th) I opened a "case" with PayPal (which was the form I paid) saying to the seller that the flowers WERE NOT LONGER DESIRED AS OF THIS TIME!! And you know what they did!? They called my mother first hour of the morning and a voicemail saying that the "flowers were on its way!" I informed her about the situation last night because I paid $117 for the flowers she never got! And when she called back saying she don't longer want then the person who answer the phone said my name of my husbands name wasn't there or didn't exist!!! But it did existed when you charged our account and sent us emails with order confirmation!
Future buyers BEWARE I don't care about the money but they are scam! This business should be taken down because of what they are doing. Flowers in valentines are in such a high demand that the next day the flowers you order are worth NOTHING compared to what you pay the actual day...so that's what they do! Send flowers that nobody wants anymore while paying extreme amount of money!
And by the way I also included chocolates and those weren't there...I will give the benefit of the doubt and assume the driver ate them!!
I am also including what my mother was supposed to "get" and what she got!! I paid for the most expensive arrangement! This is seriously ridiculous!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flowers Delivery
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I posted the following on their Facebook page: Well it sounds like I'm lucky to have gotten any flowers at all. The flowers were delivered to my office at about 4:30pm..."
- "I ordered a Flower arrangement for my Daughters 28th Birthday it came to $89.95, She lives in Pa so I thought it would be nice to send A colorful arrangement,..."
- "MOTHERS DAY 2012-My mother has never had flowers sent to her so I decided to order flowers through the company. My mother did receive the order today around noon time...."
- "I am having the same experience with Gold Crown Resort. When we purchased our membership we were told the annual renewal fee was waived for life. Now, all of a..."
- "I write to introduce our financial services to you. I am a direct mandate to a Financial Institution who is also known as private lender specialized in the Lease and..."
- "I would like to apply for a Canadian permanent residency from Dubai. I am an Indian with a masters in business administration and currently working as a Business Development Manager..."
- "My daughter and I wanted to visit New York for the first time and we booked an apartment via Airbnb. The pictures were great but the disappointment was big when..."
- "I purchased ASUS ROG RAMPAGE V EXTREME Motherboard and received a wrong item. same brand motherboard but different model. contacted customer service about this, emailed pictures of the item and..."
- "Just wanted something light,went through McDonald's drive thru and ordered a Mcchicken sandwich light with the mayo.Pulled over to eat about 5 minutes later and bit into a burned dry..."