I ordered this flowers for my mother on Valentine's Day, they said they would deliver that VERY same day! And as many of you here I received an email at 8pm EST saying that it would be deliver by the 15th which DIDN'T HAPPEN!! As day was gone I called the 800 scam number they provide! They never ever answered! And so I opted to email them.....no answer either!
At 8pm last night (the 15th) I opened a "case" with PayPal (which was the form I paid) saying to the seller that the flowers WERE NOT LONGER DESIRED AS OF THIS TIME!! And you know what they did!? They called my mother first hour of the morning and a voicemail saying that the "flowers were on its way!" I informed her about the situation last night because I paid $117 for the flowers she never got! And when she called back saying she don't longer want then the person who answer the phone said my name of my husbands name wasn't there or didn't exist!!! But it did existed when you charged our account and sent us emails with order confirmation!
Future buyers BEWARE I don't care about the money but they are scam! This business should be taken down because of what they are doing. Flowers in valentines are in such a high demand that the next day the flowers you order are worth NOTHING compared to what you pay the actual day...so that's what they do! Send flowers that nobody wants anymore while paying extreme amount of money!
And by the way I also included chocolates and those weren't there...I will give the benefit of the doubt and assume the driver ate them!!
I am also including what my mother was supposed to "get" and what she got!! I paid for the most expensive arrangement! This is seriously ridiculous!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flowers Delivery
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ORDERED A CROSS FUNERAL SPRAY WAS SUPPOSE TO BE RED ROSES TRIMMED IN WHITE CARNATIONS,WITH A SMALL SPRAY OF ORCHIDS IN THE CENTER OF THE CROSS,WITH A WHITE RIBBON..."
- "I purchased a FLORAL arrangement described by the sight as:"Gorgeous yellow cymbidium orchids and leucadendron, red gladioli, lily grass and other tropical greens are delivered in a distinctive keepsake bamboo..."
- "I ordered a floral arrangement from Westley Berry Flowers (Flower Delivery Express) that cost me $100.06, it was delivered the same day, so the Express part is correct. The..."
- "My one day shipping from amazon was delivered by Lasership. I never had a delivery from them before and hopefully never again. I have attached a video which captures two..."
- "Buyer beware! I ordered a tshirt a size larger than I normally wear because it was advertised as a slim fit women's shirt. What I got was an enormous, boxy..."
- " I have sought services from Theratorials/Urbane Academics since the beginning of Nov. and after playing cat and mouse over email finally get the owner by the name of Nzingha..."
- "I know that moves can be tricky and I've worked with several national and local companies, but this was the WORST experience with a crew I have ever had. Honestly,..."
- "I ordered this for a 5 year old child's birthday. The item arrived weeks later - nowhere did it disclose on the site that it was coming from CHINA by..."
- "UPS are a bunch of cheap crooks. As you can see by the attached photos. they deliberately trashed my order. Now reading the reviews, I can see that they are..."