I ordered this flowers for my mother on Valentine's Day, they said they would deliver that VERY same day! And as many of you here I received an email at 8pm EST saying that it would be deliver by the 15th which DIDN'T HAPPEN!! As day was gone I called the 800 scam number they provide! They never ever answered! And so I opted to email them.....no answer either!

At 8pm last night (the 15th) I opened a "case" with PayPal (which was the form I paid) saying to the seller that the flowers WERE NOT LONGER DESIRED AS OF THIS TIME!! And you know what they did!? They called my mother first hour of the morning and a voicemail saying that the "flowers were on its way!" I informed her about the situation last night because I paid $117 for the flowers she never got! And when she called back saying she don't longer want then the person who answer the phone said my name of my husbands name wasn't there or didn't exist!!! But it did existed when you charged our account and sent us emails with order confirmation!

Future buyers BEWARE I don't care about the money but they are scam! This business should be taken down because of what they are doing. Flowers in valentines are in such a high demand that the next day the flowers you order are worth NOTHING compared to what you pay the actual day...so that's what they do! Send flowers that nobody wants anymore while paying extreme amount of money!

And by the way I also included chocolates and those weren't there...I will give the benefit of the doubt and assume the driver ate them!!

I am also including what my mother was supposed to "get" and what she got!! I paid for the most expensive arrangement! This is seriously ridiculous!

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Arrangement.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments