Wesley Berry Flowers - Delivered horrible flowers after complaint to PayPal!!
I ordered this flowers for my mother on Valentine's Day, they said they would deliver that VERY same day! And as many of you here I received an email at 8pm EST saying that it would be deliver by the 15th which DIDN'T HAPPEN!! As day was gone I called the 800 scam number they provide! They never ever answered! And so I opted to email them.....no answer either!
At 8pm last night (the 15th) I opened a "case" with PayPal (which was the form I paid) saying to the seller that the flowers WERE NOT LONGER DESIRED AS OF THIS TIME!! And you know what they did!? They called my mother first hour of the morning and a voicemail saying that the "flowers were on its way!" I informed her about the situation last night because I paid $117 for the flowers she never got! And when she called back saying she don't longer want then the person who answer the phone said my name of my husbands name wasn't there or didn't exist!!! But it did existed when you charged our account and sent us emails with order confirmation!
Future buyers BEWARE I don't care about the money but they are scam! This business should be taken down because of what they are doing. Flowers in valentines are in such a high demand that the next day the flowers you order are worth NOTHING compared to what you pay the actual day...so that's what they do! Send flowers that nobody wants anymore while paying extreme amount of money!
And by the way I also included chocolates and those weren't there...I will give the benefit of the doubt and assume the driver ate them!!
I am also including what my mother was supposed to "get" and what she got!! I paid for the most expensive arrangement! This is seriously ridiculous!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flowers Delivery
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered my daughter flowers these are disgusting. You actually charged me 75.00 Enclosed is the card of yours it was sent to Katie may 102 pine at east heartland..."
- "My husband ordered me some roses for our wedding anniversary. I was embarrassed for him. This is a total rip off!!! And I will tell everyone to stay clear of..."
- "Embarrassing and threat to my reputation! BBB/FTD all seem to be turning a blind eye to all the numerous complaints about this large misleading organization. BBB does not seem to..."
- "I expected to receive my FedEx package shopped on Walmart by Friday August 12th but didn’t. I called the FedEx customer service (800) 463-3339 and was told I need to..."
- "My name is Tracie jones 122-22 ocean promenade 3D rockaway,park 11694 I had a terrible experience with both stores queens blvd and farming dale location. It took 4months to deliver..."
- "The family dollar on Church ave Brooklyn ,always leave they Garbage outside for two or three days and then it blows allover the street and when you tell them about..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."
- "I ordered a Nikon D610 Camera Body w/ accessories bundle this week. I received the item and it came in a box with absolutely ZERO bubble wrap and all of..."