I ordered flowers on a Saturday evening and the web site said to pick which date I wanted them delivered.I was surprised that is said that they could still be delivered that date.

Didn't read the small print, but it should only allow you to pick the date that they can be delivered. They were delivered late Monday. When I was at my friends house today and she showed me the arrangement I was embarrassed. I paid $60 got the deluxe plant and it looked like it was about a $25 arrangement - nothing like what the picture looked like.

I called and supposedly spoke with the manager on Monday regarding the misleading web site and he said he was going to talk to their IT guy.

Must have forgot because nothing has changed on their site.Wish I would have seen this site before I ordered.

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Arrangement.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Wesley Berry Flowers - Overpriced and not what is ordered Wesley Berry Flowers "I sent my daughter in law flowers twice once for Mothers Day and they weren't even close to what I ordered. Second time only because I had a so called..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Bait and switch over and over Wesley Berry Flowers "In early July, I searched online to deliver flowers to someone in Pocahontas, AR. The total included extra charges that were not clear before I submitted payment. I..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Flowers Review from Hattiesburg, Mississippi Wesley Berry Flowers "I ordered flowers for my grandma the price said 30$ i added a balloon for 4.99$ and a 10$ upgrade so im thinkin with tax and fees it might be..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Appalling bait-and-switch with horrible symbolism Wesley Berry Flowers "I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet, with the "exquisite upgrade" for mother's day this year. The photo showed a dozen or so red roses with five or six large..." Read more Great Value Shepherd's Pie Great Value "This was the worst Great Value product I have ever tried from Walmart. Following directions carefully, the end product was a sloppy mess. It was mostly just soupy mashed potatoes..." Read more Empower Laptop - Motherboard ..... TRASH !!!!! Empower Laptop "Acquistato MB ... Arrivata non funzionante. Rispedita,a spese mie, arrivata altra MB...non funzionante. I "signori"credevano che volessi fregarli così ho fotografato le MB insieme in cui erano evidenti i numeri..." Read more Carpet Shenanigans Gilford NH Lowes Flooring Department Lowes "We went to Lowe's to try to buy carpet. First of all, we had to go back three times, waiting 45 minutes each JUST TO GET SERVICE. I should have..." Read more Comcast - COMCRASH SUCKS!! 100mb/sec package, YEAH RIGHT!! Comcast "Supposed to be getting an "Upgraded" package @ 100mb/download, and I can barely get 25-39mb on a good day!! Cannot believe I have been a customer for more than 2..." Read more