I ordered two plants from WESLEY BERRY FLOWERS CORP for a close family friend who lost her mother.

The total cost was $150.The plants were nothing like the pictures online not even close a $56 dollar plant was 1/4 of the size as what was shown online.

I called to complain and an orchard plant was sent as a replacement for the inconvenience. The orchard plant arrived with all of the orchards broken off the stem. I called to complain and was given a $40 gift certificate for my next purchase.

AS IF I would ever order anything from them again.Dont waste your money.

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Plant.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

I too am a disgruntled Wesley William/ Flower Delivery Express customer. I never did receive the flowers I was twice prommised so..I began researching this company and they are scam artist extraordinaire! They delete most negative FB comments as soon as they respond. They have blocked me for my negative comments so I am sending PMs to let ppl know a few things.....

They have a bad rep for not sending what is ordered. They have a "spoof" better business bureau site under their name on google...this is to make you think you have filed a legit claim when it actually goes right to them.

Their offer of $$$ of your next order will still cost you at least $20, probably more.

One thing I think might be effective is to complain to the FTD. They are an affiliate, and FTD IS a reputable company and wants to stay that way. They recommended I file a complaint with the real BBB (google directly not the one under Wesley Berry) and to call them to let them be aware of any issues.

These people need to be stopped!!!! I even think a class action law suit would be in order to assure refunds where refunds are due.

I will keep in touch if I learn more but for now you can do the things I mentioned above.

FTD-800-788-9000