I ordered flowers (item #10-S4 FTD for all you do)for my girlfriend's birthday from Wesley Berry flowers on 5.16.10.They sent a wrong cheap looking bouquet that was a total embarrassment.

When she received it she described it as "Grandmother's funeral bouquet", how do you like that?

I called customer service and insisted on replacement. They sent me another arrangement, which contained only 6 roses instead of 10 roses I ordered. I complained again,and they sent me a third arrangement that still contained 8 roses instead of 10.

Three times they shortchanged me. The whole process of flower replacement took a week! They also promised a box of chocolates as a compensation for trouble, and they never sent it.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY if you need flowers.They will take your money and never deliver what you ordered.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Recently they cut down the prices on a lot of products. I can tell you that local florists are not going to fill the orders as what you see in the pictures because it is under value. This will only cause disappointment at the end.

ALWAYS USE YOUR LOCAL FLORIST WHEN BUYING FLOWERS, THEY ARE CHEAPER AND THERE ARE NO HIDDEN FEES. AND THEY WILL TELL YOU EXACTLY WHAT YOU WILL BE GETTING. STAY AWAY FROM PRO FLOWERS, 800 FLOWERS, FTD.COM, TELEFLORA.COM WESLEY BERRY.COM AND ANY OTHER 1-800 COMPANY

I also had a bad experience with this flower supplier.They are just not doing what they advertise.

What is it? False advertising, or unfair and deceitful business practices.

They will lose this business, eventually.Thanks for posting your complaint, Jeff