Featured on Instagram 100% full Not resolved

I ordered the "Deluxe Yellow Birthday Smiles" and found nothing "Deluxe" about it.I am in the UK and wanted to surprise my mother in the US on her birthday.

Since she wanted to be enjoying the sunshine on an island somewhere, I thought I would cheer her up with this bright yellow tropical looking bouquet. First off, I understand they charge for the Vase and a service fee, then they charge a bit extra to include a card.. no problem.. but I was very surprised to find they then add an additional Service Charge of $20 and a Sales Fee of $10 on top!

Oh well, they looked great. I also added the next day delivery so they would arrive for my mothers birthday. They did, she was surprised and happy, so was I.. until she sent me the photo.

It looked nothing like the photo on the website. I went back to only realize in the photo they show only the "BEST" option.. I didn't realize this at the time.

So my lovely deluxe tropical looking birthday flowers arrived looking nothing of the sort.So disappointed, I should have just payed the same or a bit more and gone through a local florist directly.

Review about: Deluxe Yellow Birthday Smiles.

I didn't like: Excessive fees, Cheeky advertising, Advertised vs delivered.

2.1
Turnaround Time
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $73
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

smartyPants

flowers look very different when they are not open. opened flowers are not fresh. post the picture of when they opened....