Wesley Berry Flowers - "deluxe" no. "dissapointing" yes.
I ordered the "Deluxe Yellow Birthday Smiles" and found nothing "Deluxe" about it.I am in the UK and wanted to surprise my mother in the US on her birthday.
Since she wanted to be enjoying the sunshine on an island somewhere, I thought I would cheer her up with this bright yellow tropical looking bouquet. First off, I understand they charge for the Vase and a service fee, then they charge a bit extra to include a card.. no problem.. but I was very surprised to find they then add an additional Service Charge of $20 and a Sales Fee of $10 on top!
Oh well, they looked great. I also added the next day delivery so they would arrive for my mothers birthday. They did, she was surprised and happy, so was I.. until she sent me the photo.
It looked nothing like the photo on the website. I went back to only realize in the photo they show only the "BEST" option.. I didn't realize this at the time.
So my lovely deluxe tropical looking birthday flowers arrived looking nothing of the sort.So disappointed, I should have just payed the same or a bit more and gone through a local florist directly.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Excessive fees
- Cheeky advertising
- Advertised vs delivered
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Deluxe Yellow Birthday Smiles
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Ordered $100 flower arrangement for funeral. This was the price after their $40 online discount, but before delivery, taxes etc. On the day of delivery...they called and said they..."
- "I rarely take my time to write online reviews. But this one was too much to keep it to myself. For my daughter's birthday, I ordered the highest level "Exquisite"..."
- "I ordered an arrangement from this company's website site on Friday, 12/28, for a funeral which I attended on 12/30. I was dismayed and embarrassed, however, by the flowers..."
- "French toast that UhahhhhhUgly. Dicots thing No air condition 2300 45stWest palm beach. FL..."
- "Fareastcomponents.com belong to Far East Components, Inc. a Florida state corporation registered with Network Solution since 1997 active to 2017-09-14 has been stolen and registered under New Ventures Services Corp...."
- "I am 64 disabled on RSDI disability, I have a bullet lodged in my spine at T11, I have Medicare, too but because of ignorant policies I am..."
- "I have known and respected Jesse Keyes for over 25 years. Jesse Keyes has a successful list of credentials in his academic and professional life. After meeting him at Princeton,..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."