I ordered flowers on the computer to be delivered to my friends mom's funeral, they never arrived so I called the company Wesley Berry (they are a big company and hand there business out to smaller local florists to do the job for them) and they said they were delivered on Friday at 4 pm well the funeral was Friday at 11 am.They said sorry but since it was delivered we cannot do anything about it.

My friend said thats ok I will pick the flowers up from the funeral home and take them to the grave site, well they were not there, the funeral home said they do not accept flowers after the funeral is over with. I called the company back and wanted to know the name of the local florist who was supposed to deliver the flowers and they said we cant give me that info.

They charged me 80 dollars for flowers that were never delivered, bad business, in the end they sent the job to another florist and delivered the flowers to my friends home.If I would not have called 4 times and demanded to know where the flowers were they would have gotten 80 dollars and not even delivering flowers, this probably happens often, shame on them for taking advantage of grieving people, and there are usually a lot of flowers at a funeral and some are sent from people out of town and they never check on them :(

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments