Norfolk, Massachusetts

Flowers not delivered for one week after ordered.When telephoned company, operator hung up on me.

Will never contact this company again. You don't deserve my time to include 100 words. The person I was trying to deliver flowers to, told you guys off in spades and you deserved it. Operator should have been more caring but instead hung up on me which is totally unprofessional.

Don't ever contact me again and I'll tell my friends not to contact you. Can't believe I have to include 100 words.

This is also unprofessional.Leave me alone at all times.

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

shameonwesleyberry

I'm very sorry to hear how he has scammed you out of money.This happens a lot and it is unfortunate but you will not get your money back.

He probably FedExed your order and did not give you the amount of flowers you paid for you.

Unfortunately, the best bet for you is to go through your credit company to get your money back.Or you can email him at wes@800wesleys.com

People need to know to they have rights when it comes to this company.GO TO THE BBB.org and file a complaint.

Follow the prompts on each page. DO NOT accept the resolution until you see the money refunded, IN your account (checking or credit card). DO NOT use the credits that the company sends you. All those will do is ring up more charges for you to dispute.

This company is stealing money from people.

They are shameful.Follow through and get your money back, bbb.org

Please take a few minutes and file a complaint with the BBB of Michigan.This is a Michigan florist who also operates a call center on the premises.

He gets customers by not allowing people answering the phones to let the customer know I'm not located in that city. Some customer reps have gone as far as to say I'm twenty minutes from there...when there is Miami Florida and the customer rep is in Michigan. This company needs to be held accountable for misleading customers on the phone about location and the product being delivered. When you order from Wesley Berry Flowers for holiday delivery amd it's going anywhere besides metro Detroit area you will probably end up with flowers thrown in a box and shipped fed ex from Michigan to the address you requested a flower shop to deliver to.

Why does this happen because Wesley Berry Flowers charged you for a deliver they know they are unable to make so by some miracle substitution policy they are able to ship flowers in the mail to you and feel it's just fine. Sorry they burned you too...for future flower buyers sake please take a few minutes and file a complaint.

Thanks......we can change things...