I submitted and order to Wesley Berry Flowers then canceled after I saw the price of shipping which was not displayed until I submitted my order.I called and e-mailed and received a reply that they had given me a partial refund.
I was expecting a full refund in the next few days. I was refunded $29.99 of my $54.18 order and got nothing.
I will contact the Better Business Bureau.We are a non-profit group purchasing flowers for an employee that lost her Mother.I have tried to call them several times and the line is always busy.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flower Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered flowers for my daughter's birthday and paid extra for the guaranteed 4 hour delivery which should have been by 4:40 on 5/13, the flowers didn't arrive until 5/15,..."
- "I ordered a European Garden Bouquet for my mom's birthday. She received a plant garden with a few carnations. I called and complained, and they agreed to send..."
- "I ordered a vase of yellow roses and white daisy's. I got a huge yellow and white bow and green leaves with three yellow mums. I was embarrassed..."
- "New Vitality is a long-term front for Roger W. Mason, a convicted drug manufacturer and drug illegal drug dealer who sells such items as Super Beta Prostate and Ageless Male..."
- "We closed on our Lennar "Comfort Wise" and "Energy Star Certified" home in May of 2006. Lennar should not use these terms when offering their product for sale. ..."
- "Stephen Franklin Hess aka Steve. He preys on women under age from 15 years old above. I saw his profile online very attractive man but when i meet him..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."
- "Tried to order a watch online from replicahaus.ca for my daughter for Christmas. They sent the wrong watch and tried to tell me I was the one who screwed up..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."