Durand, Illinois
Featured Not resolved

Photo on left what we got!!!Right is what was ordered!

Nothing alike. Cheap basket sent...no roses. Pine cones? Didn't see those on what was ordered.

I even paid 10$ extra for deluxe arrangement. Paid for next day delivery...that didn't happen either! This is a total rip off! What was sent was cheap cheap cheap nothing what was expected.

Poor quality I am not sure how long the flowers will live!What can be done to stop this flower company getting away with no response!

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Bouquet.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Advertised vs delivered, Zero customer service none.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Ross
Bentonville, Arkansas, United States #1123917

Order from a real florist instead of a notorious order collector that simply passes your order on to a local florist minus about 40% of the money you paid. Pick up the phone and call a local florist and make sure they are LOCAL!

Wesley Berry Flowers - Appalling bait-and-switch with horrible symbolism Wesley Berry Flowers "I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet, with the "exquisite upgrade" for mother's day this year. The photo showed a dozen or so red roses with five or six large..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Review about Wesley Berry Birthday Flowers from Milwaukee, Wisconsin Wesley Berry Flowers "I ordered flowers for a friend's birthday. I requested a Spring bouquet. I was told, they had just the perfect arrangements for $55.31 everything inluded. Same day delivery was promised...." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Terrible Flowers, Scams and Fraud Wesley Berry Flowers "I ordered a European Garden Bouquet for my mom's birthday. She received a plant garden with a few carnations. I called and complained, and they agreed to send..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Disappointed Wesley Berry Flowers "Placed an order for the Birthday Choice Bouquet today and added 3 mylar balloons. The order arrived on time to my office where they were delivered to a co-worker however..." Read more Terminix tried to trick me into canceling my policy and voiding my warranty coverage, when I refused they canceled my policy anyway. Terminix "Terminix tried to trick me into canceling my policy and voiding my warranty coverage, when I refused they canceled my policy anyway. My house has been covered by the Terminix..." Read more Viator - Very problematic two day tour of St. Petersburg, Russia Viator "This was our primary tour of St. Petersburg. Our guide, Stan, was very knowledgeable and friendly. The tour itself was good, but not fantastic, mostly because there was not enough..." Read more Michael Kors - Stand by your product on defective hardware!!!! Michael Kors "I got the money as a gift to buy my 1st MK and sadly I was right, they are NOT worth the $$. My purse is 13 months and 2..." Read more Festiva - The worst vacation Festiva "I arrived july 14 , when i arrived the welcome center was closed didn't make an issue because of traffic arriving late was my fault. Upon entering the room noticed..." Read more