Durand, Illinois
Featured Not resolved

Photo on left what we got!!!Right is what was ordered!

Nothing alike. Cheap basket sent...no roses. Pine cones? Didn't see those on what was ordered.

I even paid 10$ extra for deluxe arrangement. Paid for next day delivery...that didn't happen either! This is a total rip off! What was sent was cheap cheap cheap nothing what was expected.

Poor quality I am not sure how long the flowers will live!What can be done to stop this flower company getting away with no response!

This person wrote the review because of not as described of wesley berry flowers bouquet from Wesley Berry Flowers and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wesley Berry Flowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was advertised vs delivered and awful customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Bentonville, Arkansas, United States #1123917

Order from a real florist instead of a notorious order collector that simply passes your order on to a local florist minus about 40% of the money you paid. Pick up the phone and call a local florist and make sure they are LOCAL!