Wesley Berry Flowers - Didn't get what ordered. Completely a cheaper arrangement. Didn't get next day service that I paid for...rip off!
Photo on left what we got!!!Right is what was ordered!
Nothing alike. Cheap basket sent...no roses. Pine cones? Didn't see those on what was ordered.
I even paid 10$ extra for deluxe arrangement. Paid for next day delivery...that didn't happen either! This is a total rip off! What was sent was cheap cheap cheap nothing what was expected.
Poor quality I am not sure how long the flowers will live!What can be done to stop this flower company getting away with no response!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Advertised vs delivered
- Zero customer service none
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Wesley Berry Flowers Holiday Cheer Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I spent over $100 on flowers and when I got a picture of what was delivered I was shocked. They looked NOTHING like the bouquet I had selected. ..."
- "I ordered a Flower arrangement for my Daughters 28th Birthday it came to $89.95, She lives in Pa so I thought it would be nice to send A colorful arrangement,..."
- "I could have gotten the same bouquet from the gas station down the street and saved $80. I paid $100 for Luxury Daisy Bouquet and instead my mother received an..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "Yesterday, I dropped my mother at the DFW Airport to take a flight on Etihad. From what I see, I find Etihad to be the most deceitful airline company ever...."
- "It is taking several weeks just to receive my exchange order. The first time I called to do the exchange I was sent a confirmation by email; however, it did..."
- "We have two pieces of 30" Samsonite spinner luggage in the fall of 2010. This luggage has been fantastic. I could not tell you how many trips they have been..."