Will add my voice to the list of pissed customers.Did not deliver my V Day order (placed in advance).

Did not contact me to tell me the order would not be delivered in timely fashion. Did not contact me to tell me that the order had not been delivered. Did not contact me at all, ever.

...4 days later (and many calls to their worthless customer support later), I finally spoke to someone who told me they'd been unable to deliver the order.

Were unwilling to do anything to make amends, though has allegedly refunded me (we'll see).Do not use.

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Call you bank or credit card company & ask them to do a chargeback or dispute against Wesleys.I was also burned by Wesleys & was offered a refund minus over $23.00 in fees!

I filed a dispute with Visa & was given ALL the money back.

I believe Wesleys will also be hit with a fee for the dispute as well.Take That, Wesleys Berries!

I also filed a complaint with the BBB.

Please take a few minutes and file a complaint with the BBB of Michigan.This is a Michigan florist who also operates a call center on the premises.

He gets customers by not allowing people answering the phones to let the customer know I'm not located in that city. Some customer reps have gone as far as to say I'm twenty minutes from there...when there is Miami Florida and the customer rep is in Michigan. This company needs to be held accountable for misleading customers on the phone about location and the product being delivered. When you order from Wesley Berry Flowers for holiday delivery amd it's going anywhere besides metro Detroit area you will probably end up with flowers thrown in a box and shipped fed ex from Michigan to the address you requested a flower shop to deliver to.

Why does this happen because Wesley Berry Flowers charged you for a deliver they know they are unable to make so by some miracle substitution policy they are able to ship flowers in the mail to you and feel it's just fine. Sorry they burned you too...for future flower buyers sake please take a few minutes and file a complaint.

Thanks......we can change t

People need to know to they have rights when it comes to this company.GO TO THE BBB.org and file a complaint.

Follow the prompts on each page. DO NOT accept the resolution until you see the money refunded, IN your account (checking or credit card). DO NOT use the credits that the company sends you. All those will do is ring up more charges for you to dispute.

This company is stealing money from people.

They are shameful.Follow through and get your money back, bbb.org