2.4
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Placed an order for the Birthday Choice Bouquet today and added 3 mylar balloons.The order arrived on time to my office where they were delivered to a co-worker however there were no balloons and the flower arrangement was the tiniest most pathetic arrangement I have ever seen...for the money...$37.99 (see attached picture, it's smaller than a 12oz bottle of water, would you spend $55.97 on that?

Includes shipping & handling) I am now on the phone with Customer Service, have been for 15-minutes attempting to get a refund for the balloons. I was offered an in store credit and requested a refund to my credit card and then I was offered another in store credit with a portion refunded to my card. What is up with that? Just refund me for the product that I was charged for and didn't receive!

I was transferred and was been told my card will be refunded.

We'll see.Will definitely not order from them again.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of wesley berry flowers birthday choice bouquet from Wesley Berry Flowers and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wesley Berry Flowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments