Phoenix, Arizona

Placed an order for the Birthday Choice Bouquet today and added 3 mylar balloons.The order arrived on time to my office where they were delivered to a co-worker however there were no balloons and the flower arrangement was the tiniest most pathetic arrangement I have ever seen...for the money...$37.99 (see attached picture, it's smaller than a 12oz bottle of water, would you spend $55.97 on that?

Includes shipping & handling) I am now on the phone with Customer Service, have been for 15-minutes attempting to get a refund for the balloons. I was offered an in store credit and requested a refund to my credit card and then I was offered another in store credit with a portion refunded to my card. What is up with that? Just refund me for the product that I was charged for and didn't receive!

I was transferred and was been told my card will be refunded.

We'll see.Will definitely not order from them again.

2.4
Style and Design
Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.