I should have looked for reviews with this company, I would have saved myself time and money!I ordered flowers for my mother on 5/6 to be delivered on 5/10 and on 5/10 received a BS excuse how Mother's Day was a busy time of year, etc.

blah, blah, blah. I immediately responded, only to receive another BS set of excuses that if they couldn't courier them, they would go overnight. Today (MONDAY) still no flowers and what do I find out from their less then helpful customer service rep? The flowers were sent FedEx on 5/10, expected delivery TODAY (yes folks on Monday, 5/13) ...not what I asked for, not what I paid for either!

I'm more than pissed off as I was excited to have my mom get her flowers EARLY. Their offer to assist was let's see if they show up okay, then call us back if they don't. I'm sorry, but that's not helpful and NOT acceptable. Save yourself time, money and don't use this florist, they are scam artists.

FedEx is out for delivery, so when they arrive my only option is to see if the flowers are alive, then go from there. TOTAL LACK OF CUSTOMER SERVICE, COMPLETE FALSE ADVERTISING!!! DO NOT USE THEM!!!!!

I'm filing a complaint with the BBB and AG's office.They should be put out of business!

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

to Brad77777 #650461

If you go to the MI attorney general office page you can submit it via their website.I had to go to the MI BBB page and file the complaint as I ordered these from Bellevue, WA.

When I called them back to say, guess what, I had to leave a message, but I've sent their complaint department a very specific email.

I'll try to call them again tomorrow prior to adding the dispute on my CC account.I am shocked they have an A+ rating with the BBB!