Wife out of town on business for Valentine's Day 2016, so I used the Wes Berry Company website to source a nice bouquet of flowers in a vase and a box of chocolates which I then ordered using the site's 866 phone number. Agent told me the firm had a store in wife's location that would handle the order.

Later wife received an out-of-state FedEx box with a small hand-full of flowers inside with NO vase and NO candy. I was VERY upset! After finally getting Customer Service on the phone--not any easy task--agent stated he has told upper management many times to advise customers they do not receive a vase with FedEx deliveries, and he could not explain what happened to the candy though it was on my order. He also agreed that first order agent did not answer honestly when I asked about a local brick & mortar store handling my order. He FINALLY agreed to credit my account for $20.00 and send my wife a dozen roses. While his efforts are appreciated I am still waiting on a credit and wife still waiting for roses. PLUS, to add additional insult, today I see that Wes Berry debited $1.67 International Transfer Fee from my account--No one EVER mentioned this additional charge. I was clearly given a total price and company should honor that price!

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. YOU DO NOT NEED THE HEADACHE!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of wesley berry flowers bouquet from Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wesley Berry Flowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments