Blairsville, Georgia
100% full Not resolved
1.6
Style and Design

I ordered flowers for my in laws 65th to arrive on a Tues.Got a email confirming day of, then later another email saying they couldn't deliver, here's a credit (really?) I had an arrangement ordered for their party and when we arrived that day nothing had arrived.

More emails saying at first they didn't have the proper flowers, then noone to deliver. Really?? On Thur they sent two doz roses of which a fifth had the petals fall off immediately upon opening. Not only too late for the party but I had to arrange them myself, no greenery or baby's breath included.

Not to mention the lure of discount prices that end up being higher than a normal delivery service. I thought they were a local service they way they advertised.

No resolution, no one answers phone, no response to my complaint.JUST DON'T ORDER HERE!!!!

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Arrangement.

Reason of review: Poor service, bad quality, delivery prob, pricing issue, damaged, not as described.

I didn't like: No email or phone call followup.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Wesley Berry Flowers - Wesley Berry Flowe Same Day Delivery Service Review Wesley Berry Flowers "I placed an order 3 days ago for same day delivery, the 70.00$ was taken out of my bank account and my girlfriend still has not received them. Everyday I..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Terrible customer service Wesley Berry Flowers "I placed an order for an "Admiring Elegance bouquet" with a premium upgrade. The bouquet that was delivered is completely different (picture added). I called customer service and the lady..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Review about Wesley Berry Birthday Flowers from Milwaukee, Wisconsin Wesley Berry Flowers "I ordered flowers for a friend's birthday. I requested a Spring bouquet. I was told, they had just the perfect arrangements for $55.31 everything inluded. Same day delivery was promised...." Read more Review about Wesley Berry Flowers Dozen Roses from Hattiesburg, Mississippi Wesley Berry Flowers "I ordered flowers for my grandma the price said 30$ i added a balloon for 4.99$ and a 10$ upgrade so im thinkin with tax and fees it might be..." Read more Terminix tried to trick me into canceling my policy and voiding my warranty coverage, when I refused they canceled my policy anyway. Terminix "Terminix tried to trick me into canceling my policy and voiding my warranty coverage, when I refused they canceled my policy anyway. My house has been covered by the Terminix..." Read more Gardenwinds - Don't buy the rip lock 350 replacement gazebo canopy Gardenwinds "Rip lock 350 THE WORST! Don't buy this! I bought a 10x12 replacement canopy with the rip lock 350 and within the first month of having it on it ripped..." Read more Lowes Monroe Wa - Vinyl Fence installation Lowes Monroe Wa "First they said it was a two day project that turned into a week long project that actually over a month later is still not done. They also said they..." Read more Viator - Very problematic two day tour of St. Petersburg, Russia Viator "This was our primary tour of St. Petersburg. Our guide, Stan, was very knowledgeable and friendly. The tour itself was good, but not fantastic, mostly because there was not enough..." Read more