Wesley Berry Flowers - DO NOT ORDER FLOWERS HERE

I ordered flowers for my in laws 65th to arrive on a Tues.Got a email confirming day of, then later another email saying they couldn't deliver, here's a credit (really?) I had an arrangement ordered for their party and when we arrived that day nothing had arrived.

More emails saying at first they didn't have the proper flowers, then noone to deliver. Really?? On Thur they sent two doz roses of which a fifth had the petals fall off immediately upon opening. Not only too late for the party but I had to arrange them myself, no greenery or baby's breath included.

Not to mention the lure of discount prices that end up being higher than a normal delivery service. I thought they were a local service they way they advertised.

No resolution, no one answers phone, no response to my complaint.JUST DON'T ORDER HERE!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Style and Design

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • No email or phone call followup

Reason of review:
Poor service, bad quality, delivery prob, pricing issue, damaged, not as described
Preferred solution:
Full refund
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Wesley Berry Flowers Arrangement
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #763839

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Wesley Berry Flowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Wesley Berry Flowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Wesley Berry Flowers.
Filing a new complaint about