100% full Not resolved
1.6
Style and Design

I ordered flowers for my in laws 65th to arrive on a Tues.Got a email confirming day of, then later another email saying they couldn't deliver, here's a credit (really?) I had an arrangement ordered for their party and when we arrived that day nothing had arrived.

More emails saying at first they didn't have the proper flowers, then noone to deliver. Really?? On Thur they sent two doz roses of which a fifth had the petals fall off immediately upon opening. Not only too late for the party but I had to arrange them myself, no greenery or baby's breath included.

Not to mention the lure of discount prices that end up being higher than a normal delivery service. I thought they were a local service they way they advertised.

No resolution, no one answers phone, no response to my complaint.JUST DON'T ORDER HERE!!!!

This person wrote the review because of "poor service, bad quality, delivery prob, pricing issue, damaged, not as described" of wesley berry flowers arrangement from Wesley Berry Flowers and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $80 and wants Wesley Berry Flowers to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was no email or phone call followup. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments