I ordered flowers for my in laws 65th to arrive on a Tues.Got a email confirming day of, then later another email saying they couldn't deliver, here's a credit (really?) I had an arrangement ordered for their party and when we arrived that day nothing had arrived.
More emails saying at first they didn't have the proper flowers, then noone to deliver. Really?? On Thur they sent two doz roses of which a fifth had the petals fall off immediately upon opening. Not only too late for the party but I had to arrange them myself, no greenery or baby's breath included.
Not to mention the lure of discount prices that end up being higher than a normal delivery service. I thought they were a local service they way they advertised.
No resolution, no one answers phone, no response to my complaint.JUST DON'T ORDER HERE!!!!
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- No email or phone call followup
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered flowers for my mother the flowers I thought I was buying was for $39.99 at the plus a 19.99 delivery fee and fast shipping and handling and ..."
- "I was supposed to get six red roses with a balloon..instead I got 2 dozen half dead white roses. ..."
- "I had the same exact situation! My flowers were to be delivered that day (I paid extra for same day service) but they came the next day-they told me the..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."