Blairsville, Georgia
100% full Not resolved

I ordered flowers for my in laws 65th to arrive on a Tues.Got a email confirming day of, then later another email saying they couldn't deliver, here's a credit (really?) I had an arrangement ordered for their party and when we arrived that day nothing had arrived.

Related: Wesley Berry Flowers - Review about Flowers Bouquet from Ottawa, Illinois

More emails saying at first they didn't have the proper flowers, then noone to deliver. Really?? On Thur they sent two doz roses of which a fifth had the petals fall off immediately upon opening. Not only too late for the party but I had to arrange them myself, no greenery or baby's breath included.

Not to mention the lure of discount prices that end up being higher than a normal delivery service. I thought they were a local service they way they advertised.

No resolution, no one answers phone, no response to my complaint.JUST DON'T ORDER HERE!!!!

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Arrangement.

I didn't like: No email or phone call followup.

1.6
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor service, bad quality, delivery prob, pricing issue, damaged, not as described / $80
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.