PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY--PUT THEM OUT OF BUSINESS.500 COMPLAINTS!!!!???

RIDICULOUS!!! Wish I would have found this site before ordering from them. Ordered flowers for my wife's birthday at 9:00 am on 4/25. Told me they would deliver same day (4/25) or next day.

Cancelled order when nothing was delivered by 4:30 pm on 4/26. Just received their "delivery confirmation" at 9:00 pm on 4/27 (Saturday). My wife works at a school--K through 8; amazing how they delivered flowers to a SCHOOL on a Saturday at 9:00 pm. Had called twice ON 4/26 when nothing delivered by 4:30 pm.

Was told they would call back to discuss. No phone calls yet or other activity. Called twice after receiving their "delivery confirmation" on 4/27. Don't expect to hear back--also wrote an e-mail.

They are obviously liars and have no integrity. If you work there you should be embarrassed for promising things you can't deliver.

If you are the owner you are a crook and don't care about "customer service".

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Wesley Berry Flowers - Terrible customer service Wesley Berry Flowers "I placed an order for an "Admiring Elegance bouquet" with a premium upgrade. The bouquet that was delivered is completely different (picture added). I called customer service and the lady..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - MAJOR RIP-OFF!!! COMPANY WON'T RESPOND TO E-MAILS!!! Wesley Berry Flowers "I want to start off by saying that I don't normally complain about things but in this case, I feel it is necessary, as my mother was upset about this...." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Bait and switch over and over Wesley Berry Flowers "In early July, I searched online to deliver flowers to someone in Pocahontas, AR. The total included extra charges that were not clear before I submitted payment. I..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Flowers Review from Hattiesburg, Mississippi Wesley Berry Flowers "I ordered flowers for my grandma the price said 30$ i added a balloon for 4.99$ and a 10$ upgrade so im thinkin with tax and fees it might be..." Read more Screwed by Sling TV Sling Tv "Spent weeks deciding on what streaming service to use when I cut the cord. Finally decided on Sling, paid my $80 for two months of service. Unfortunately, some of my..." Read more City Furniture - Warranty coverage is a joke don't pay it City Furniture "I just purchased the sofa from City Furniture not even 2 months ago the color is already coming off on the elbow I have paid for the extra coverage but..." Read more Tmobile doesn't provide what they sell Tmobile "I ordered a revvl tmobile phone on 9/15/2017 on order number 3170261145 and paid 163.20 for the phone. They told me the phone was back ordered, so when I received..." Read more Clairol - Dye did not turn dark Clairol "I have used clairol root touch up for at least 5 years and never had an issue. I mixed the color and activator today and it didn't look the same..." Read more