Our recent experience with Wesley Berry is HORRIBLE.I've heard of this company but never imagined that dealing with them would be similar to dealing with a scam artist.

My husband order flowers to be delivered to my office on Feb 14. Of course, I never received them. I received a call the next day from the local florist apologizing because they had had 600 floral orders to deliver. Why on earth would they imagine that I care how many OTHER orders they have to deliver.

My husband spent his hard-earned money on flowers to be delivered to ME on Valentine's Day. Those flowers never arrived the next day either. My husband decided to ask for a refund at this point. Granted....he has never been able to get thru to anyone by phone...all contact was via emai, not even a live chat!

I was surprised to receive a call today (two days later, mind you) from a delivery person indicating that he was attempting to deliver flowers. I informed him that we were requesting a refund and that I did not want the flowers. My husband has yet to speak with a live person. They have also added insult to injury by offering a $40 credit.

We attempted to use it and of course you have to spend more money on their website to redeem it. Wow....really great customer service. Sadly, they are listed as A+ on the Better Business Bureau even while it lists numerous complaints...strange!

I've heard that it's virtually impossible to get a refund but I intend to fight this until my husband receives his.Save yourself the headache....order elsewhere!

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments