Monmouth, Oregon

So Wesley Berry inundated me with emails reminding me to order flowers for Valentines Day. I did so. The flowers were not delivered. I spent the next three days trying to reach a customer service person. On the third day, I spoke to one of their customer service people who simply recited their policy that they could not refund the order because their records showed the flowers were delivered the NEXT DAY. My wife never received them.

I lost $64. Customer service was robotic and unhelpful. I would like to spread the news about Wesley Berry. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM. They will recite some small print on their website, words you will have a difficult time to find, which they believe cover them. Worst online ordering experience of my life.

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Wesley Berry Flowers - Bouquet Review from Milwaukee, Wisconsin Wesley Berry Flowers "I ordered flowers for a friend's birthday. I requested a Spring bouquet. I was told, they had just the perfect arrangements for $55.31 everything inluded. Same day delivery was promised...." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Appalling bait-and-switch with horrible symbolism Wesley Berry Flowers "I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet, with the "exquisite upgrade" for mother's day this year. The photo showed a dozen or so red roses with five or six large..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Bait and switch over and over Wesley Berry Flowers "In early July, I searched online to deliver flowers to someone in Pocahontas, AR. The total included extra charges that were not clear before I submitted payment. I..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Disappointed Wesley Berry Flowers "Placed an order for the Birthday Choice Bouquet today and added 3 mylar balloons. The order arrived on time to my office where they were delivered to a co-worker however..." Read more American Mattress - Warranty Scam American Mattress "Time to replace mattress & foundation. Original items with frame bought at American Mattress. After 7 months, with only one person sleeping in this Queen mattress ($1200) the sides developed..." Read more Simple Mobile - Wouldnt refund my 27$ after stealing Simple Mobile "MY PHONE WAS DEEMED COMPATIBLE by a simple mobile rep then after the $ is taken out of my account i call back trying to set it up and a..." Read more Botach Tactical - Used merchandise Botach Tactical ""I purchased what I thought to be a new Berretta M9A3. When I picked it up from my FFL I noticed it had alot more oil on it than usual..." Read more Tmobile doesn't provide what they sell Tmobile "I ordered a revvl tmobile phone on 9/15/2017 on order number 3170261145 and paid 163.20 for the phone. They told me the phone was back ordered, so when I received..." Read more