A day before Valentine's Day, I ordered flowers for my Mom in the hospital. I used their online order form and I immediately called the 800 number to ask if I would receive a delivery confirmation. The woman who answered said they do not give delivery confirmations, and told me to call back "before 7 pm).

I called back at 6 pm. and reached a 24-hour staffed hotline. I had no idea they were located in Michigan. Since the customer service rep didn't know whether or not the flowers had been delivered, I called the hospital - THEY HAD NOT BEEN DELIVERED.

They say the flowers can't be delivered for Valentine's Day, they need 2 days to deliver the flowers.

3rd day - no flowers! I called again, no one knows what's going on! I paid them by Paypal and complained, asking my money back.

My Mom was discharged from the hospital. On day 4, I received an email from them that the flowers were delivered, to whom?

Wesley Berry Florist is rude, incompetent - don't order from them/. Better to find a florist that is, oh, I dont know - actually in the state/city you need your flowers to be delivered.

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments