Please do not ever use this company.I have never been so upset with a company in my life.

My order was not right, the people are rude, and if they don't do what they say, oh well they don't care. Please just go to another flower company. The little $20.00 you save, your really not. My nephew was put in the hospital at 6 months old, and all I wanted to do was so send him a little bear, and my brother and sister in law some flowers to brighten up his room.

They told me 5 times they were on there way there. They got them at 5:00pm when he was leaving, with no bear. Do you think they care??? Nope they sure don't.

They offered me a $50.00 store credit.Are you serious why would I order from them again, when they didn't even get my first order right.

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Marybeth,

I am sorry to hear about the experience you had with our company. You trusted our company to deliver a gift for you during a very difficult time and we let you down. I have no excuse for our poor communication with you, and I would like to apologize again for turning your experience into a frustrating one. I would really like to take a look at your order so I can review how this happened and see what more we can do for you.

You can contact me directly at 248.669.5034 or ceo.assistant@800wesleys.com

I hope to hear from you,

Kaity F.